Wedding ring

Yeah, with my best friend. Still remember the first time he touched her - her tits, hand on her legs running up out of view. First time he saw her naked, touched her pussy, fingered her then the first time he put his stiff cock inside her. The look on her face when he first shot a load inside her. So worth it!

Yeah, with my best friend. Still remember the first time he touched her - her tits, hand on her legs running up out of view. First time he saw her naked, touched her pussy, fingered her then the first time he put his stiff cock inside her. The look on her face when he first shot a load inside her. So worth it!
Oh God, I felt like I was right there, the way you described your first encounter. I want hat sooo much. I want to know the feeling and seeing the different expressions on her face, an his.

Just had a weekend away. Couple of sessions where we took her in turns, swapping over when we got too close to cumming. It meant she was fucked for 40 minutes non stop. Lost count of her orgasms.

you watched 'him' cum inside your wife? OMG, is she on birth control? That is so damn erotic!!!
Yeah, sometimes he pulls out immediately he cums and I watch his final spunk shoot on her pussy lips,Then he puts his cock back in taking the rest of his cum with it..

Yeah, sometimes he pulls out immediately he cums and I watch his final spunk shoot on her pussy lips,Then he puts his cock back in taking the rest of his cum with it..
That would blow my mind. My wife isn't on any birthcontrol since i get a vasectomy after our last child....and when we 'roll play' i am always the fertile stranger...that seeds her deep while she whispers in my ear, "please please don't cum inside me" pushes me over the edge every time....and to witness that i believe is my ultimate goal, risky, dangerous, even stupid....but that thought gets me off instantly.

That would blow my mind. My wife isn't on any birthcontrol since i get a vasectomy after our last child....and when we 'roll play' i am always the fertile stranger...that seeds her deep while she whispers in my ear, "please please don't cum inside me" pushes me over the edge every time....and to witness that i believe is my ultimate goal, risky, dangerous, even stupid....but that thought gets me off instantly.
Are you going to take the plunge and post a photo of her full frontal naked? Or did I miss it?