Wedding ring

That would blow my mind. My wife isn't on any birthcontrol since i get a vasectomy after our last child....and when we 'roll play' i am always the fertile stranger...that seeds her deep while she whispers in my ear, "please please don't cum inside me" pushes me over the edge every time....and to witness that i believe is my ultimate goal, risky, dangerous, even stupid....but that thought gets me off instantly.
You need to be sure you can handle it. Smart Bull will arrange it so that he is doing your wife while she is ovulating. When he cums in her the risk will be greatest ... and that will be his intent!

You need to be sure you can handle it. Smart Bull will arrange it so that he is doing your wife while she is ovulating. When he cums in her the risk will be greatest ... and that will be his intent!
OMG....just reading that reply, just imagining that thought...i am so damn horned up right now. at this moment, I would guide him in. that is how horny and hard i am right now!

Would like to see the ring put into a condom so the bull demonstrates his disrespect for the sign of the marital bond by burying it in his potent ejaculate. He tells the hubby he can either toss it out with the used sheath OR he can retrieve it by drinking the sperm and then trying to clean it in his mouth

Reactions: ray28