Wedding Rings

When we first became involved in the Lifestyle, I would go out on dates with men I met online or at clubs. My husband would ask if I wanted to take off my engagement ring and wedding band before going out and I told him I would never consider removing them for anybody. My marriage and my husband are a part of who I am and what the guy was getting. I think in reality many of the guys thought dating and fucking a married woman was something taboo and hot. I did return many times with a load of my dates cum on my rings.

Male here--Love to see cum on her rings---ultimate betrayal --and he has trashed all those vows away without a promise---Pic is not ours, but will be done by us ---

Attachments

• ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 109
Male here--Love to see cum on her rings---ultimate betrayal --and he has trashed all those vows away without a promise---Pic is not ours, but will be done by us ---
I absolutely love this pic and there is nothing hotter to me then seeing a beautiful ring covered in a huge load of cum from another man. My wife’s ring has been on the receiving end of a lot of cum.

Reactions: MrsAnaNicholson
You are quite right. Lots of guys really get off on fucking a married woman. I never take my wedding ring off and I've found over the years that rather than putting guys off, it has just the opposite effect. I think it's partly ego on their part that they've succeeded in picking up a woman who is 'already taken' and partly the turn on of fucking another mans wife (esp if they think it's behind his back and esp if they get to cum inside her).
Tbh I don't really care what the reason is. I make no secret of being married and if that turns a guy on, so much the better xx

You are correct about guys loving to cum inside a married woman. Most of the guys my wife has love to tell me how they are going to fill my wife with their potent load of cum and then to look at her used pussy as their load begins to flow from her. We have also had a lot of men who seem to have a fetish for cumming on my wife's rings. It is a huge ego booster for them.

I have always found it super arousing to see my wife's petite hand with her engagement and wedding rings wrapped around the shaft of a big cock as she strokes a guy and he begins to cum all over her hand and rings. I have cleaned her rings up in that scenario too.

When we first became involved in the Lifestyle, I would go out on dates with men I met online or at clubs. My husband would ask if I wanted to take off my engagement ring and wedding band before going out and I told him I would never consider removing them for anybody. My marriage and my husband are a part of who I am and what the guy was getting. I think in reality many of the guys thought dating and fucking a married woman was something taboo and hot. I did return many times with a load of my dates cum on my rings.

I do the same thing. I always wear a wedding ring, mostly the one my husband put on my finger, but sometimes if we are at a resort with a pool party or beach then I wear a black band he bought me with a swinger symbol on it. Guys LOVE sex with married women and some even like it better when they think I'm doing it behind my husband's back. I've been having an "affair" with one married guy for 25 years and he still thinks my husband doesn't know. He always asks me how I "got out" to meet him. It's a turn on.

To tell you the truth, the sex was much more exciting back in my "cheating years" before my husband knew what I was doing and before the actual "lifestyle". In any case, the guys love sex with me as a "wife". "Hotwifing" is all the rage now so I don't know if I would be getting as much sex if I was just a single girl or a "unicorn" in the lifestyle.

That's a sexy, beautiful pic of you by the way. Very erotic.

Mrs Hotwife

I do the same thing. I always wear a wedding ring, mostly the one my husband put on my finger, but sometimes if we are at a resort with a pool party or beach then I wear a black band he bought me with a swinger symbol on it. Guys LOVE sex with married women and some even like it better when they think I'm doing it behind my husband's back. I've been having an "affair" with one married guy for 25 years and he still thinks my husband doesn't know. He always asks me how I "got out" to meet him. It's a turn on.

To tell you the truth, the sex was much more exciting back in my "cheating years" before my husband knew what I was doing and before the actual "lifestyle". In any case, the guys love sex with me as a "wife". "Hotwifing" is all the rage now so I don't know if I would be getting as much sex if I was just a single girl or a "unicorn" in the lifestyle.

That's a sexy, beautiful pic of you by the way. Very erotic.

Mrs Hotwife
love a hotwife that wears her ring, I would rather hubby knew myself. Much more of a turn on knowing that he knows that I am fucking his wife

Definitely always keep my wedding ring on - for lots of guys a big part of the thrill is knowing they are screwing another mans wife x
I think that's right. I would never take my rings off in any case. BUT even though I'm right-handed my husband loves me to play with guys with my left, and he's genuinely thrilled if I get cum on my rings. Amazing but true

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

Lovely post ( and picture)

so naughty I love it

You are quite right. Lots of guys really get off on fucking a married woman. I never take my wedding ring off and I've found over the years that rather than putting guys off, it has just the opposite effect. I think it's partly ego on their part that they've succeeded in picking up a woman who is 'already taken' and partly the turn on of fucking another mans wife (esp if they think it's behind his back and esp if they get to cum inside her).
Tbh I don't really care what the reason is. I make no secret of being married and if that turns a guy on, so much the better xx
Love to fuck a married woman, I think it's the thrill of fucking a taken woman that does it. And your right it is a real turn on, love to cum inside them. I prefer that the husband knows that I am fucking his wife

Reactions: sjhopefulguy