Wedding Rings

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
My wife and I have been into the lifestyle for a while now. She has always worn her rings while playing as we don’t hide the fact that she is married. The other guys always seem to enjoy seeing her rings as they play with her. Recently we have noticed a big trend in guys cumming on her ring. It isn’t just one guy that does it, it’s been quite a few. Anyone else experience this?

Also note that my wife seems to be really into it.

My wife and I have been into the lifestyle for a while now. She has always worn her rings while playing as we don’t hide the fact that she is married. The other guys always seem to enjoy seeing her rings as they play with her. Recently we have noticed a big trend in guys cumming on her ring. It isn’t just one guy that does it, it’s been quite a few. Anyone else experience this?

Has not happened too much with guys we share her with though many really like seeing her hand wrapped around their cocks with her ring on.

However when she was working at a massage parlor (yes a happy ending kind) she always kept her wedding set on and she has a few customers who loved to cum in her rings.

Has not happened too much with guys we share her with though many really like seeing her hand wrapped around their cocks with her ring on.

However when she was working at a massage parlor (yes a happy ending kind) she always kept her wedding set on and she has a few customers who loved to cum in her rings.
Stroking a dick with her ring hand is definitely hot. She does that to every guy. Nothing hotter then seeing her ring shining as she stroked a huge dick.

Red Vixen never takes hers off and none of the guys have ever complained about her wearing it. She has received quite a few compliments on it and some love the fact that she is married and wears while they fuck her. Some even love seeing her well manicured fingers wrapped their cocks with it on.
Has anyone ever cum on her ring?

Once my wife was satisfied she liked to tell the man he could cum any way he wanted. I always enjoyed seeing where and how they would blast their cum in or on her. Lots of them would comment on how much fun it was to fuck another man's wife
Did they ever cum on her in any interesting ways?

my wife always wears her rings and the men who hit on her seem to either ignore the rings or don't really care about her marital status, they just want to get her in bed.