Wedding week fantasy

dika1

Couple
Aug 17, 2021
We are middle aged couple. We are getting married early next year. This will be our second marriage, for both of us. We have a fantasy the we have talked about for a while now. This fantasy involves some other man/men of her choosing to play with her every evening during our wedding week. We are not sure where to start, however, to make this fantasy a reality and an enjoyable experience of a life time. Wedding and honeymoon week will be in Hawaii. We appreciate any pointers and ideas. Thank you in advance.

We are middle aged couple. We are getting married early next year. This will be our second marriage, for both of us. We have a fantasy the we have talked about for a while now. This fantasy involves some other man/men of her choosing to play with her every evening during our wedding week. We are not sure where to start, however, to make this fantasy a reality and an enjoyable experience of a life time. Wedding and honeymoon week will be in Hawaii. We appreciate any pointers and ideas. Thank you in advance.
You will need a Hawaiian for your wedding night, to complete the marriage....... :))))))

there are military bases there where I am sure you can find willing volunteers. usually next to the base will be bars and clubs frequented by lonely horney military personnel. each night just dress her up and have her be the semi forward one until someone bites. should be fairly easy.

one of my friends actually did almost the same thing on his wedding night. he wasn't allowed to have sex with his new bride before 10 other men did first. They did theirs in Vegas, and had men already lined up to do their duty. they were part of the wedding attendees.

Before getting married, we enjoyed very sexually wanton lifestyle. I liked her being fucked by other men and she was happy to make me happy. (The hard part was finding men, in spite of her being very cute and sexy.) Although the total number of other men was something close to ten, we had three reliable and trusted male friends, each of whom always got in between her legs when they visited. As I said, she and I were happy with our arrangement, but we both understood that once we got married, the external sexual fun would have to end.

A month or two before our wedding, we told each of the three men that this would be his last opportunity to fuck my girlfriend, as once she was my wife, she would remain faithful to me alone. They were disappointed, but each seemed to understand our reasoning. We made a big deal out the three last encounters; I took a bunch of Polaroid pics of her and her lover, which I then gave to him as gift. On our actual wedding day, only one of our three friends was invited, but the other also sent us nice presents.

During our honeymoon, my wife and I still acted as if we were seeking new men, as she wore revealing clothes and started conversations with strange men we met and I still would scan about for possible threesome partners. At one bed and breakfast, we were in the hot tub late at night when I convinced her to remove her swimsuit, as the only other person in the tub was this middle-aged German tourist who had told us that in Germany, no one ever wore a swimsuit in a hot tub or sauna. There was no sex, but the air was charged with sexual tension. Later that night, while we were fucking, we talked about how much the German fellow would love to have his cock inside her right then and that he was probably stroking his cock right then, remembering what her naked breasts looked like in the hot tub. And there were few other small events that made us both long for our old arrangement, wherein anytime and anywhere she found a man that she would like to invite into her vagina, she could and she should do so. In fact, she would often say before leaving for the mall or to work, "Anytime and anywhere?" And I would always reply. "Yes, anytime and anywhere."

At the very end of our honeymoon, we stayed at a health resort and she wanted a massage. She was asked if she wanted a male or female masseuse. She knowingly looked into my eyes, before saying, "Male, please." Once again, no sex, but she was certainly revved up by the massage. That night, while we were naked I bed, we talked about what to do with her new monogamy. We both wanted to start a family soon and we both knew that she couldn't be both a mother and a hotwife, not that anyone ever said "hotwife" back then. She told me that if nothing else, her lovers would have to use condoms, so that we would be certain that our children were mine. I mentioned that once she was pregnant, however, the condoms would no longer be needed. She squeezed my cock tightly in her hand and her whole body seemed to make a small convulsion. She had just been stung by the sexual thrill of the thought of her being pregnant and being fucked by another man. I knew that she liked looking at pictures of pregnant women having sex, but I was startled by her awakened lust. I had been thinking simply that once she got a positive on the pregnancy test, she could enjoy condom-free sex for a few months before she got too big. She, on the other hand, was dreaming about being eight-months pregnant and being fucked by other men, their hard cocks banging against her womb, milk filling her breasts.

She nervously asked me if I would really allow another man to fuck her, with my baby inside her, and would I really let him suck her swollen tits and drink her milk, and would I really let him cum all over her huge belly? None of these images had crossed my mind, but I told that I was fine with all of it. I was bit nervous about this scenario, but I was also turned on by such an encounter. I began describing such a situation to her, wherein she was being fucked doggy style by all three of our special male friends while her being obscenely pregnant. She loved every detail that I could summon up and I placed my finger on her clit and twenty seconds later she orgasmed. Never had she cum so fast; this fantasy had certainly set her into overdrive.

That night we agreed to invite our three friends (and whomever else we could find) back into our bedroom. But before I brought up this subject up again back at home, I wanted to see if she had a change of mind, now that we were back in our daily life. She hadn't changed her mind. In fact, she was making plans. She wanted to wear a special wedding-night outfit: a white, gauzy, see-through wedding veil, long white gloves, white lace stockings, white pumps, a white corset and nothing else. She didn't own a white corset, so went out to buy one. Ouch! It cost well over $150, but I figured it was well worth it. (She even made me buy an expensive new, white bedcover.)

We practiced several times with her wearing her outfit and my pretending to be one of our male friends. Then we made three separate dinner dates with our three friends. I answered the door each time and, once he was inside with a drink in his hand, she walked into the living room wearing her bride's outfit. She explained our change of mind. Each time the guy looked both pleased and confused; and each time, he turned to me to see what I would say. My answer was the always the same, "I would like it very much if you would do me the honor of fucking my wife tonight." She then led him off to our bedroom and I went into the kitchen to finish making dinner. Half an hour later, they joined me at the table, her in her outfit and the fellow naked, and we ate, we laughed, we drank, and then we had a wild threesome.

She loved the outfit and her men loved it as well, so she wore it many times. She wanted to invite all three men over at the same time, but that was just about impossible because of conflicting schedules. Sad to say, but she never got pregnant and we were divorced about seven years later. The interesting thing is that if we had never tried to stop her having sex with other men, we would have lost all the intense sexual tension and excitement of her three sexual reunions. One lesson I learned was that is important to impose sexual rules—precisely so that they can be broken.

there are military bases there where I am sure you can find willing volunteers. usually next to the base will be bars and clubs frequented by lonely horney military personnel. each night just dress her up and have her be the semi forward one until someone bites. should be fairly easy.

one of my friends actually did almost the same thing on his wedding night. he wasn't allowed to have sex with his new bride before 10 other men did first. They did theirs in Vegas, and had men already lined up to do their duty. they were part of the wedding attendees.
Exactly. Early in our marriage we lived near Marine Corps and Navy bases in A. CA. Combined with businessmen in the higher end hotel bars, finding attractive guys for her wasn't much of a challenge when she needed it "right now." We like high end hotel bars on weeknights best, as the guy usually already has a room there. On more than one occasion, we were able to rent the room next door to the guys so I could listen. When her lover was drained, she'd walk to our room next door and climb in bed with me. This requires a reliable babysitter if you have kids (as we did), and you have to spend a little money on the room. My wife's favorite? The downtown Chicago Marriott. 🤣

Good idea, thank you.

Before getting married, we enjoyed very sexually wanton lifestyle. I liked her being fucked by other men and she was happy to make me happy. (The hard part was finding men, in spite of her being very cute and sexy.) Although the total number of other men was something close to ten, we had three reliable and trusted male friends, each of whom always got in between her legs when they visited. As I said, she and I were happy with our arrangement, but we both understood that once we got married, the external sexual fun would have to end.

A month or two before our wedding, we told each of the three men that this would be his last opportunity to fuck my girlfriend, as once she was my wife, she would remain faithful to me alone. They were disappointed, but each seemed to understand our reasoning. We made a big deal out the three last encounters; I took a bunch of Polaroid pics of her and her lover, which I then gave to him as gift. On our actual wedding day, only one of our three friends was invited, but the other also sent us nice presents.

During our honeymoon, my wife and I still acted as if we were seeking new men, as she wore revealing clothes and started conversations with strange men we met and I still would scan about for possible threesome partners. At one bed and breakfast, we were in the hot tub late at night when I convinced her to remove her swimsuit, as the only other person in the tub was this middle-aged German tourist who had told us that in Germany, no one ever wore a swimsuit in a hot tub or sauna. There was no sex, but the air was charged with sexual tension. Later that night, while we were fucking, we talked about how much the German fellow would love to have his cock inside her right then and that he was probably stroking his cock right then, remembering what her naked breasts looked like in the hot tub. And there were few other small events that made us both long for our old arrangement, wherein anytime and anywhere she found a man that she would like to invite into her vagina, she could and she should do so. In fact, she would often say before leaving for the mall or to work, "Anytime and anywhere?" And I would always reply. "Yes, anytime and anywhere."

At the very end of our honeymoon, we stayed at a health resort and she wanted a massage. She was asked if she wanted a male or female masseuse. She knowingly looked into my eyes, before saying, "Male, please." Once again, no sex, but she was certainly revved up by the massage. That night, while we were naked I bed, we talked about what to do with her new monogamy. We both wanted to start a family soon and we both knew that she couldn't be both a mother and a hotwife, not that anyone ever said "hotwife" back then. She told me that if nothing else, her lovers would have to use condoms, so that we would be certain that our children were mine. I mentioned that once she was pregnant, however, the condoms would no longer be needed. She squeezed my cock tightly in her hand and her whole body seemed to make a small convulsion. She had just been stung by the sexual thrill of the thought of her being pregnant and being fucked by another man. I knew that she liked looking at pictures of pregnant women having sex, but I was startled by her awakened lust. I had been thinking simply that once she got a positive on the pregnancy test, she could enjoy condom-free sex for a few months before she got too big. She, on the other hand, was dreaming about being eight-months pregnant and being fucked by other men, their hard cocks banging against her womb, milk filling her breasts.

She nervously asked me if I would really allow another man to fuck her, with my baby inside her, and would I really let him suck her swollen tits and drink her milk, and would I really let him cum all over her huge belly? None of these images had crossed my mind, but I told that I was fine with all of it. I was bit nervous about this scenario, but I was also turned on by such an encounter. I began describing such a situation to her, wherein she was being fucked doggy style by all three of our special male friends while her being obscenely pregnant. She loved every detail that I could summon up and I placed my finger on her clit and twenty seconds later she orgasmed. Never had she cum so fast; this fantasy had certainly set her into overdrive.

That night we agreed to invite our three friends (and whomever else we could find) back into our bedroom. But before I brought up this subject up again back at home, I wanted to see if she had a change of mind, now that we were back in our daily life. She hadn't changed her mind. In fact, she was making plans. She wanted to wear a special wedding-night outfit: a white, gauzy, see-through wedding veil, long white gloves, white lace stockings, white pumps, a white corset and nothing else. She didn't own a white corset, so went out to buy one. Ouch! It cost well over $150, but I figured it was well worth it. (She even made me buy an expensive new, white bedcover.)

We practiced several times with her wearing her outfit and my pretending to be one of our male friends. Then we made three separate dinner dates with our three friends. I answered the door each time and, once he was inside with a drink in his hand, she walked into the living room wearing her bride's outfit. She explained our change of mind. Each time the guy looked both pleased and confused; and each time, he turned to me to see what I would say. My answer was the always the same, "I would like it very much if you would do me the honor of fucking my wife tonight." She then led him off to our bedroom and I went into the kitchen to finish making dinner. Half an hour later, they joined me at the table, her in her outfit and the fellow naked, and we ate, we laughed, we drank, and then we had a wild threesome.

She loved the outfit and her men loved it as well, so she wore it many times. She wanted to invite all three men over at the same time, but that was just about impossible because of conflicting schedules. Sad to say, but she never got pregnant and we were divorced about seven years later. The interesting thing is that if we had never tried to stop her having sex with other men, we would have lost all the intense sexual tension and excitement of her three sexual reunions. One lesson I learned was that is important to impose sexual rules—precisely so that they can be broken.
I would like to hear more about those 7 yrs. and reasons for the divorce.

Reactions: elmoK
If you cum to Kauai, we can definitely make the fantasy become a reality!

Reactions: elmoK
Been married a long time now. Before we married, we talked about having another guy take her first on our wedding night. There was just too much going on and we let the opportunity slide by. Now we both regret not having done this. It was two weeks before she had another guy inside her, a guy she'd been sleeping with before we started dating.

Reactions: bellaazz
I am seeking input from those who know about cuck wedding ceremonies, not pre-fucking of the bride. That comes afterwards.

What do the bride and groom and cuck wear, what might the ceremony include, who gets to fuck the wife after the ceremony concludes, how is the husband involved? I need feal, educated and thoughtful responses. Thank you.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna