Weird (bad?) experience last night. Did I get cucked??

You were cucked the moment she told you to get out, to leave her alone with this aggressive younger guy.
Then the cum-kiss!
Oh yeah, you're a cuckold, HER cuckold. She'll be having you get him ready, fluff, him for her and clean her up afterwards!
Face it, it gets you hard & aroused...and she knows it. How about guidibg her young bulls cock into her pussy? Perfect cuckold duty!

You were cucked the moment she told you to get out, to leave her alone with this aggressive younger guy.
Then the cum-kiss!
Oh yeah, you're a cuckold, HER cuckold. She'll be having you get him ready, fluff, him for her and clean her up afterwards!
Face it, it gets you hard & aroused...and she knows it. How about guidibg her young bulls cock into her pussy? Perfect cuckold duty!
Nah. Hasn’t gone there and won’t.

OK man, I understand. Have seen SOOOO many on here go that way. Lets face it, THATS pretty much what this site is for.
No offense meant. Whatever you do, enjoy it!

Reactions: RLG34
Warning, this is pretty long.

So, not sure how I feel about the experience for us last night. My Mom stayed with the kids so we could get out of town for a night at a hotel.

Long story short, we brought a guy back to our hotel room, and he ended up being kind of abrasive. He was younger, probably early 20s and was not very respectful in my eyes. Didn’t seem that way at all earlier, but when we got him back to the room, he shifted into calling my wife a slut and a whore multiple times. The third time I told him to cut that shit off. Not long after that he’s telling my wife he’s going to “wreck her pussy.”

At this point, I’m done with this, but my wife said it was ok, calm down. I think she could see I wasn’t happy, but I didn’t expect her to then ask ME to leave the room. I was kind of stunned, but said you’re sure and she said yes, it’s fine.

So I waited about three doors down by the elevator. I wanted to be close enough I could hear if anything unsafe came up, but not stand outside the door like “nothing to see here, my wife is just getting banged in there.” :confused: He came out about 20 minutes later. I stared him down, but he didn’t make eye contact with me. I’m still kind of pissed as I write this.

So I asked my wife if everything was ok and she said “yes, good now get over here.” We had great sex, she was very wet and eager. She was so wet I asked her just to make sure he wore a condom and she said of course. Good. I can’t lie, it was really great. Probably up there with the best we’ve ever had.

Then it all turned for me. Afterwards we’re talking about how things went and she said it was really good. I said, “okay, did you get any pictures or video?” No they didn’t, everything happened kind of fast. I’m not happy about that, but whatever. Uh ok, so tell me what happened.

Come to find out he was pretty aggressive and my wife evidently liked it. Said it reminded her of a couple times in college. Ok, so that’s new.

I wanted to know how big he was and she just said BIG. I asked how big like 7 inches? She just showed me with her hands and I was like fuuuuuuuck. And she showed me how big around and I understood why her pussy was so wet and felt like it did. Sounds like easily above 8” and thick. I have to be honest, that’s the biggest I know of my wife taking and not exactly sure how I feel about it. So yeah, he wasn’t all talk.

Then she tells me he tried to put it in her ass TWICE. I said, “why the fuck didn’t you call for me!?” And she said it’s fine, I’m a big girl I can handle myself. He stopped it. It was just in the moment, we were having fun. Uhhh okay. WTF.

The final straw for me is I ask her did she cum and she said he licked her pussy after he came and she did. Ok fine. Then it comes out that he came IN HER MOUTH. She proudly says “I swallowed” with a little giggle like I’m going to be happy about that. I said “I FUCKING TONGUE KISSED YOU AFTER!” And she’s just telling me to calm down, it’s hot. No big deal.

She was saying she thought this is what we wanted and started to feel bad. I didn’t want her to feel bad and assured he she did nothing wrong. Inside I’m conflicted though.

Anyway, I’ve just got some major confusion going on today. On one hand, it turns me on. On the other, I feel like I got semi-cuckolded and found out some things about my wife I might not like.

Has anyone had a similar experience? What did you do? How do you make things “right.”
Just wondering how old you wife is and if you have kids ?

So, not sure how I feel about the experience for us last night. My Mom stayed with the kids so we could get out of town for a night at a hotel.

Long story short, we brought a guy back to our hotel room, and he ended up being kind of abrasive. He was younger, probably early 20s and was not very respectful in my eyes. Didn’t seem that way at all earlier, but when we got him back to the room, he shifted into calling my wife a slut and a whore multiple times. The third time I told him to cut that shit off. Not long after that he’s telling my wife he’s going to “wreck her pussy.”

At this point, I’m done with this, but my wife said it was ok, calm down. I think she could see I wasn’t happy, but I didn’t expect her to then ask ME to leave the room. I was kind of stunned, but said you’re sure and she said yes, it’s fine.

So I waited about three doors down by the elevator. I wanted to be close enough I could hear if anything unsafe came up, but not stand outside the door like “nothing to see here, my wife is just getting banged in there.” :confused: He came out about 20 minutes later. I stared him down, but he didn’t make eye contact with me. I’m still kind of pissed as I write this.

So I asked my wife if everything was ok and she said “yes, good now get over here.” We had great sex, she was very wet and eager. She was so wet I asked her just to make sure he wore a condom and she said of course. Good. I can’t lie, it was really great. Probably up there with the best we’ve ever had.

Then it all turned for me. Afterwards we’re talking about how things went and she said it was really good. I said, “okay, did you get any pictures or video?” No they didn’t, everything happened kind of fast. I’m not happy about that, but whatever. Uh ok, so tell me what happened.

Come to find out he was pretty aggressive and my wife evidently liked it. Said it reminded her of a couple times in college. Ok, so that’s new.

I wanted to know how big he was and she just said BIG. I asked how big like 7 inches? She just showed me with her hands and I was like fuuuuuuuck. And she showed me how big around and I understood why her pussy was so wet and felt like it did. Sounds like easily above 8” and thick. I have to be honest, that’s the biggest I know of my wife taking and not exactly sure how I feel about it. So yeah, he wasn’t all talk.

Then she tells me he tried to put it in her ass TWICE. I said, “why the fuck didn’t you call for me!?” And she said it’s fine, I’m a big girl I can handle myself. He stopped it. It was just in the moment, we were having fun. Uhhh okay. WTF.

The final straw for me is I ask her did she cum and she said he licked her pussy after he came and she did. Ok fine. Then it comes out that he came IN HER MOUTH. She proudly says “I swallowed” with a little giggle like I’m going to be happy about that. I said “I FUCKING TONGUE KISSED YOU AFTER!” And she’s just telling me to calm down, it’s hot. No big deal.

She was saying she thought this is what we wanted and started to feel bad. I didn’t want her to feel bad and assured he she did nothing wrong. Inside I’m conflicted though.

Anyway, I’ve just got some major confusion going on today. On one hand, it turns me on. On the other, I feel like I got semi-cuckolded and found out some things about my wife I might not like.

Has anyone had a similar experience? What did you do? How do you make things “right.”
She sounds lovely.

My wife and I talked about this in depth today. I think we’re getting to an understanding. Not quite there yet.
bring him back and this time set a few rules and enjoy her slut play and his aggression, rather than wimping out. Honestly, she is kinda being slutty, and his job is to treat her as such if she isnt saying no ... you had the issue not her obviously. This time around bring him and agree that two of you will wreck her pussy for hours, rather than letting a man do your job.

Ahh, a real Bull isn't gonna go for sharing, wrecking her pussy.
He'll want to do it himself. And you & wife will be happy to let him.
Thats what a cuck couple does...

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
Thanks. Basically after lots of discussion today, I saw it from her POV much more, which is what fun is it for her if she’s fucking guys that don’t really do anything for her at all. She did apologize for the way it went down. Said she was just embarrassed and I was killing the mood. We’ve agreed I’ll be present or she’ll get pictures from now on, no exceptions. She said she won’t apologize for enjoying herself and being free and spontaneous with the sex. I don’t disagree. Ultimately I think we probably had to get to this point sometime.
She disrespected you in front of a walking dildo.
She should have sent him packing and fixed you two FIRST! Now she knows your a wimp and she runs the roost, you're all done.
I guess it's not your thing but the attitude I always had was summed up nicely by a member on here:
"I am granting access to MY property". My game, my toy, my rules. They better BOTH be ok with that.

What you guys don't understand is that your wife is not your property. Whether you are submissive or not, whether you participate or not, in the moment she is fucked by another man you are a cuckold. She is free to accept and do what she wants, stop imposing rules that you want, it's absurd. If you don't like something, you both discuss it and she will decide whether to take into account what you want or not, otherwise she will end up playing alone without you knowing anything. Don't fool yourself that you are the master of the situation, whatever she does as a hotwife depends only on her pleasure. Your opinion or wishes don't matter. Get used to accepting this and it will make it easier for you to get over the awkward and unusual or unexpected moments from your spouse.
Lol, advice from someone so far into the lifestyle they have lost perspective of how other relationships function. The above only applies if the wife is willing to destroy the marriage to pursue outside relationships or the husband has no limit to what sort of hurtful behavior they're willing to tolerate.

Certainly women aren't property but neither are husbands and in all other cases, some sort of mutual understanding needs to be reached to avoid creating conflict and resentment that inevitably ruins the relationship. It's interesting that most of the women engaged in hotwife lifestyle do not want their husbands to have sex with other women, so if they decide to go behind the husbands back, why should the husbands not do the same?

"Playing alone without you knowing anything" isn't playing or being a hotwife, it's just cheating at that point. I'm not necessarily condemning anyone for that, it happens... but there is always that risk it will come to light and the fun you had may not be worth the consequences.

People should really stop this whole "the wife can do anything she wants" act - great for you if that's what your cuck husband likes but for anyone else its a pretty unreasonable assertion and could be very damaging to the relationship.

It's true from your point of view and cheating is very easy but in the end you can't do anything about it and rather than ruin a marriage it's wiser to let go of your pride and accept it, this is the nature of slut wifes, it's very simple, otherwise you're left with pride and your dick in the hand, not that you'd do anything else when your wife is fucking
Yeah, the problem is, I'm a slut husband but I'm pretty sure my wife would not sit by with her hand on her pussy if I acted on all my desires (it would likely be slapping my face). Conversely, if she decided to disregard me and play whenever and with whomever she wanted, I wouldn't be left with my dick in the hand, it would definitely go right into someone else's pussy and that would likely create a train-wreck haha. In fact, she would be fine confining herself to sex within the relationship, I only promote sex with another man because I am desperate for any form of sexual adventure and she would not permit me to sleep with other women, so at least that offers some excitement. Thus, in a situation like this, mutual agreement is necessary to keep things from spinning out of control. If she wanted complete freedom, it would have to come in the form of an open marriage but she would never do that, so thus, there are accepted limitations.

Of course, if you think I could convince her to let me become a hot-husband, I'm all for it.

Yeah, we have an open marriage, for us it works very well and that's how we set it up from the beginning.
In that case then, you have a fair and equal situation, where, certainly, if the husband has complete freedom, so should you. I would guess for most on this site, it is not an open marriage, and so, if the husband is not free to pursue his desires, then it is equitable for there to be some limitations on how the wife plays, since the husband isn't allowed to play at all or is but with similar limitations. I think each situation is unique and so it is not fair to make blanket statements about how any other couple has to operate.

get used to it or don't engage in the experience. it's not her fault, btw

Again you are right in your point of view but I still stand by my statements.
I will say this, I do agree in this instance that the OP needs to man up and not get all upset about how some other dude is treating his wife if the wife likes "getting her pussy wrecked" lol... I've seen a couple of these, where the husband is upset that the wife liked rough sex and I don't get it... If all they get at home is some flaccid, gentlemanly, romantic sex, it's no wonder they're hot to have their hair pulled, pussy pounded and be told to take it like a slut. I know that's what my wife likes, at least, when she's in the right mood.

If anything, I feel like this should be less threatening to a husband because, as much as their wife may love it, it is purely sexual and not the kind of passionate, more romantic sex that is more likely to lead to an emotional connection. But whatever the case, if you want your wife to experience other men, than yeah, I think when it's happening, you have to respect what she finds enjoyable.

Reactions: mirella.hango
The only one who can answer the question of if you got cucked is you ! Or rather, your opinion is the only one that matters !
I am a cuck. Not by choice. I had a cheating wife who got feeling awfully guilty so she unloaded it on me and never knew it until 15 years after the fact. So she screwed An older man within our first year of marriage but stopped. Than after a long time she confessed, apologized, and looking at the situation, I forgave and we continued on. Easier said than done. Now 20 years after learning, thinking of her adulterous ways make my dick harder than anything. That is why I say I am a cuck, because knowing what actually happened turns me on. I don’t like it and don’t want to pursue that life but my dick literally leaks when I think about it.
So, does your Dick get hard thinking about your wife liking that young aggressive man being rough with and plowing her furrows as she allowed and encouraged full access to her fertile plains ! If yes - you are a cuckold !

Last edited:
Absofuckinlutely!

And she knows it and luvs to tease me about it.
Comes home with messy panties and ties them around my cock so she can stroke me off using his cum as lubs as she tells me everything he did to her...

Reactions: dickhurtz
What you guys don't understand is that your wife is not your property. Whether you are submissive or not, whether you participate or not, in the moment she is fucked by another man you are a cuckold. She is free to accept and do what she wants, stop imposing rules that you want, it's absurd. If you don't like something, you both discuss it and she will decide whether to take into account what you want or not, otherwise she will end up playing alone without you knowing anything. Don't fool yourself that you are in control of the situation, whatever she does as a hotwife depends only on her pleasure. Your opinion or wishes don't matter. Get used to accepting this and it will make it easier for you to get over the awkward and unusual or unexpected moments from your spouse.
It's a 2-way street.
MY pleasure is important to ME. If I didn't find our relationship pleasurable I would leave in a second. I didn't pick a strong, independent woman as my partner, I picked her because she is willing to satisfy my desires in and out of the bedroom.
I know your standard response is that she whores around behind my back, well that could be true, but if that became an issue I would leave.
It doesn't have to fit you, it only has to fit us.

Reactions: RLG34