Weird question - does wife, you(husband) or the other guy(bull) ever take a break take a potty break ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
This board won't allow the letters that describe urinate....all good....we don't get into "water sports", that's not what this is about.
We're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly, it's a fun relaxing time with him.
Does wife...you...and/or him take a potty break? I'm talking #1...
We get into the sex fun pretty intense, take turns doing her. During a break wife always hits the toilet. From our bed you can see the toilet if the door is open...we rarely close that door as it's the master bath in the master bedroom. We enjoy our mfm fun in our bedroom. We're all comfy together so when she sits she looks at the bed and continues to talk with us while she goes. I gotta say its sexy as hell. I don't know why....also it's erotic when he stands at the toilet and goes.
Speaking for myself I can empty my bladder like a race horse after a session.
Too much info I know.....are others like us?

Last edited:
Yea it's sexy to watch her go.....I'm not talking close up watching but it's comforting knowing she's comfy sitting, going, talking then wiping in front of us.
Also......it's VERY erotic when she uses the towell we keep on the bed to wipe off after a session. It's been like that for me with every gal I've ever been with. I'd been with women that wanted me to finish in her mouth and I was good with that but unloading inside her then as we'd calm down, her wiping off with a towel was and still is something I enjoy...weird I know.

Reactions: inkedangels
my woman just golden showers me right on the bed.
if she has to brown-storm, she's on her on. then she has to shower and sanitize the trunk before we do ATM

Potty breaks are on rare occasions very necessary. Totally disruptive though when needed. Go right before you start is my best advice. It also helps clean if you can go right after as well.

Reactions: ChiefMac and Tof82
She always makes herself urinate after fucking to help prevent Urinary Track Infections. This works well for her. Its not erotic just good hygienic practice. Most men will take a quick shower before fucking her to be clean and fresh. Thats a good practice especially on hot humid days in Florida.

Teaching her to empty herself completely beforehand, upright posture, drain not squeeze, gave her confidence to just let go and with the right stimulation led to squirting orgasms. A first for her.

My first wife had sex with 2 guys and let them urinate inside her, I thought it was gross at the time and still do. One of them asked her to urinate on him, again not too keen on that but she did it all the same. My other ex, exgf, used to go to the bathroom when she was banged hard. She was very tiny and when she had sex with a larger male it prodded her insides and made her want to pea more, odd but true. She was a Filipina and used to nudity so urinating in front of strangers was not an uncommon thing. Personally I used to go for a wee and leave them on their own so that it was interesting to see the positions they got up to without my presence