Were living our best lives!

You had a great experience. My wife had a shitty experience with her ex and says she won’t try it ever again.
Yes we did , it was very great.Shame, what a terrible thing . Sorry to hear that . Can you collaborate about the experience, it could help some couples you know . But if you don’t want to it’s fine

Well, she has had the opportunity to experience better sex, more satisfaction, and it keeps her happy. At first she did not want to because she wanted to be a “good wife”, but she was sexting with other men long before we were married, so it was only a matter of time before she decided to see another guy with or without my consentment.

Well, she has had the opportunity to experience better sex, more satisfaction, and it keeps her happy. At first she did not want to because she wanted to be a “good wife”, but she was sexting with other men long before we were married, so it was only a matter of time before she decided to see another guy with or without my consentment.
That’s precisely how my wife can be described. She fucked behind my back while we were engaged. I turned a blind eye. She can’t help it ,but can’t say no to a hard dick,she’s the easiest fuck I know . If she could ,she’d fuck all the time ,her sex vocabulary do not contain the word,no . I love her just the way she is. No brakes at all,good wife , weak resistance.

That’s precisely how my wife can be described. She fucked behind my back while we were engaged. I turned a blind eye. She can’t help it ,but can’t say no to a hard dick,she’s the easiest fuck I know . If she could ,she’d fuck all the time ,her sex vocabulary do not contain the word,no . I love her just the way she is. No brakes at all,good wife , weak resistance.
Right, mine cant say no to a good hard cock. I’ve written about it before, but my wife, before college, was actually in a gang, where she was the call girl for all those guys, so she was passed around among them, and sometimes taken by two or more guys, so she is not a stranger to it.

Reactions: goodhubby
Right, mine cant say no to a good hard cock. I’ve written about it before, but my wife, before college, was actually in a gang, where she was the call girl for all those guys, so she was passed around among them, and sometimes taken by two or more guys, so she is not a stranger to it.
That’s a keeper . Mine was passed around between Asian guys like that ,she worked for one .don’t know if he rented her pussie to his friends but she got fucked by a awful lot of Asians during that time . Her panty’s and pussie always smell like cum and sometimes was crusty and stained.She also worked overtime on a regular basis .

Reactions: Nathaniel
That’s a keeper . Mine was passed around between Asian guys like that ,she worked for one .don’t know if he rented her pussie to his friends but she got fucked by a awful lot of Asians during that time . Her panty’s and pussie always smell like cum and sometimes was crusty and stained.She also worked overtime on a regular basis .
That’s an awesome wife!!

Reactions: goodhubby