What ‘does it’ for you?

I get into watching another guys cock harden in her hands and her letting go to let him enjoy her breast and body. She will always suck his cock and balls until he can't wait any longer. He will then position himself over her to prepare her for proper mounting. Seeing the head of his thick cock disappear into her married pussy is a very erotic experience as I know it will not be seem again until the deed is done. She likes its rough and will ask him to do it harder, she will orgasm multiple time with him but never with me. When I see his balls start to tighten I know he is close to deliver his warm cum deep into her. His pounding gets faster and he lets out a moan as he begin to complete this ultimate act. I get off on the reality of this most intimate act and understand that they will forever share this bond.
You have describe my similar experiences,, it is uncanny. I thoroughly enjoy watching my wife have sex with a guy. I love the dynamics of their sexual exploration, the inhibitions, the intensity. How my wife gives her body to another man, takes his cock willingly into her mouth, how he fondles her tits, fingers her cunt, and fucks her. As with you, my wife also does not cum when I fuck her, but she does with other guys.

Sometimes May just wants to get fucked. She'll do that with me sometimes, when I start playing with her. She'll tell me to just fuck her.
Oh May will certainly get fucked and drilled hard and have multiple orgasms with that. But then for round two, it will be deep inside her, filling her pussy and small subtle movements to begin her next assent to orgasm.

Reactions: DewMyWife
You have describe my similar experiences,, it is uncanny. I thoroughly enjoy watching my wife have sex with a guy. I love the dynamics of their sexual exploration, the inhibitions, the intensity. How my wife gives her body to another man, takes his cock willingly into her mouth, how he fondles her tits, fingers her cunt, and fucks her. As with you, my wife also does not cum when I fuck her, but she does with other guys.
As I posted above my wife would easily cum when I licked her then she would fuck me like crazy sometimes two or three rounds. But she never orgasmed while I was pumping her.
So we get into mfm with this guy we know. She'd cum from me or him licking her then she was hot to go all night. One night started like normal, they were messing around, he was licking her, she wanted him inside so he mounted her, she hadn't cum from the oral. Still she was pretty worked up. He was on top really going at it with her, that's how he liked to cum first round and she liked it too. One night he was going to town like he likes to do, she stretched her legs straight down, he body got stiff, her head back and she grunted like she never had. She was stiff like a board and grunting each time he pumped. That got him off instantly. They layed there kissing for a few. He rolled off and she said she'd never felt anything like that.
Since then it's happened many times with him and with me but with me it's only after she's cum with him first.
All this sex fun with our friend has REALLY opened up our minds about sex and what feels good.

Reactions: Takemoment
For me, Red Vixen's hubby, it's about sharing her with someone else and enjoying seeing her please and be pleased by another. I see many posts and threads with memes where it's stated that "there goes another husband being humiliated, humbled, cuckolded or they are ashamed" or whatever negative connotation you can think of to the meme or post. I am here to tell you there are a lot more husbands who enjoy and get off seeing their wives having a good time or some really amazing sex with another man. We are non-monogamous by nature. I really enjoy seeing my wife exploring her sexuality with others. I am not ashamed, or humiliated, or humbled, or even cuckolded. We doesn't do this because we don't have amazing sex at home. We do this because it's a chance for her to experience something different. Everyone does things differently. Some do things better then others and that's awesome. Why not be allowed to have that opportunity to enjoy that?

I admit we both had some wild mixed emotions the very first time from an ultimate low to the ultimate high. It was the very first time we tried it. But since then, there is no jealousy, no rage/anger or pride issues. There's nothing but enjoyment, sexual arousal, amazement and excitement. So don't fall into that thought all guys are humiliated, humbled, etc... Most of us love seeing our wives in action and enjoying herself. Her pleasure is also my pleasure.
You are so true some guys ask there wifes is he better than me or humiliates them.my wife never has Here is what she tells me . He was different. Another answer he was bigger than i expected . He licked me differently . He twisted my nipple while he sucked on tbe other. HE WASN'T BETTER JUST DIFFERENT its a turn.on for both of us..I love how each guy is different

There is no ‘one thing’ that does it for me. What does it for me is to see how each guy can bring out something slightly different in my wife, usually something that I can’t do. It can be the way she responds to him, how she kisses him, or her body reacts to his touches. It is not about better or worse but whats different and she does enjoy that variety.

For me, Red Vixen's hubby, it's about sharing her with someone else and enjoying seeing her please and be pleased by another. I see many posts and threads with memes where it's stated that "there goes another husband being humiliated, humbled, cuckolded or they are ashamed" or whatever negative connotation you can think of to the meme or post. I am here to tell you there are a lot more husbands who enjoy and get off seeing their wives having a good time or some really amazing sex with another man. We are non-monogamous by nature. I really enjoy seeing my wife exploring her sexuality with others. I am not ashamed, or humiliated, or humbled, or even cuckolded. We doesn't do this because we don't have amazing sex at home. We do this because it's a chance for her to experience something different. Everyone does things differently. Some do things better then others and that's awesome. Why not be allowed to have that opportunity to enjoy that?

I admit we both had some wild mixed emotions the very first time from an ultimate low to the ultimate high. It was the very first time we tried it. But since then, there is no jealousy, no rage/anger or pride issues. There's nothing but enjoyment, sexual arousal, amazement and excitement. So don't fall into that thought all guys are humiliated, humbled, etc... Most of us love seeing our wives in action and enjoying herself. Her pleasure is also my pleasure.
Very well put

We just enjoy her having sex with other men, I do get a little humiliated watching her get into it but I like that.
I get off on their pleasure as much she does.

Imagine your wife, which of these brings you the strongest feelings?

1. Seeing her on her back, legs in the air, knowing he is deep inside her and will not stop until he has exploded inside her
  2. The gentle kiss on the lips as he is about to enter her. Knowing she wants him and there is no going back.
I can only imagine because she doesn't want me there, but 2 and 1 in that order.

It's worth every moment of it, do what ever you have to do to be there watching her and her lover.
I don't think she will ever allow it. She fucks whenever she wants and I would just be a distraction. She's usually getting together with her regular fuck buddy real early in the morning, even before sun up, and she's back home before I even wake up. They get together, he pounds her hard and fast, she loves it that way, then they both get on with their day. It may work out for them to do it a little later in the day for a couple of weeks, but the usual is extra early in the morning.

it,s difficult to explain but growing up with the man in control over women,i was turned on from a young age when my neece&her friend &me telling me what a bad boy i was and as punishment for looking at her underwear getting spanked by them the very first time,to give control to a woman is so humiliating&submissive&a big turn on because it feels naughty &taboo doing this,from the first human beings on earth they were looking for it,excitement&taboothings,and i love it stillwhen wife make it clear who,s in control with friends&family&strangers closeby,and just be sure from all the people seeing it from so close ,75% is not gonna tell it but wanting it happened to them,and the other 25% probably gonna jerk off fantasizing about it and asking for forgiveness at church on sunday

Reactions: WaltHardman