What ‘does it’ for you?

All of us here seem to ‘get off’ on that feeling of jealousy.
These intimate moments which give me that confusing mix of feelings.
Jealousy, anger, pride, horniness and of course - they all made me rock hard.

Imagine your wife, which of these brings you the strongest feelings?

1. Seeing her on her back, legs in the air, knowing he is deep inside her and will not stop until he has exploded inside her
  2. The gentle kiss on the lips as he is about to enter her. Knowing she wants him and there is no going back
  3. Her sweet lips gently embracing his thick hard cock. Seeing The ring on her pretty hand.
  4. Him kneeling over her face… bringing himself to climax, claiming her beautiful lips and face, as he decorates her with his warm creamy load.
For me, definitely number 1. In this position with her legs in the air and his cock deep in her I know she is completely submitting to him. I have the realization another mans is enjoying the soft tight feel of my wife's pussy and soon will pump his load in to her pussy.

For me, definitely number 1. In this position with her legs in the air and his cock deep in her I know she is completely submitting to him. I have the realization another mans is enjoying the soft tight feel of my wife's pussy and soon will pump his load in to her pussy.
And he is violating our wife's pussy, with every thrust its his pussy and she wants it to be his,what a lovely feeling runs right through my body...darting up and down my penis until l have a fantastic climax.

1. Seeing her on her back, legs in the air, knowing he is deep inside her and will not stop until he has exploded inside her
  2. The gentle kiss on the lips as he is about to enter her. Knowing she wants him and there is no going back
  3. Her sweet lips gently embracing his thick hard cock. Seeing The ring on her pretty hand.
  4. Him kneeling over her face… bringing himself to climax, claiming her beautiful lips and face, as he decorates her with his warm creamy load.
#1 Because it drives home my realizing that I'm not a "real" man just like my wife says and that not only am I incapable of penetrating her but that I don't even have the balls to stand up to him and stop him from taking my own wife from me. All I will get is the shame and humiliation of eating his cum out of her pussy when he is done.Thats the only thing that a pathetic sissy like myself can get excited over.

DP and only with certain capable guys DVP, love it when she gives me and another a blow job together I’m not a watcher as she requires maximum cock attention but when I take a break she’ll take up the squat position on a cock maximising the length of her stroke on him and asking if I can see everything as clearly as she wants me to, she first learnt of the power of the visual presentation on a deserted out of season beach in Crete before we married when two young guys watched us fucking and masturbated each other for her in appreciation, she wanted to fuck them both but was worried about infection so we arranged to meet them in the same place the next day with condoms and I watched in absolute pleasure as they skewered her in a double penetration only joining one of them when the other had cum, we met them twice more and both she and I were hooked on having her fucked by other men.

We don’t fuck separately, always together it’s been that way from the beginning eleven years ago whether it’s a threesome with another woman or a male. The only time I don’t take part is if she’s enjoying multiple cocks, a gang bang but I have to be with her as she’s nervous of being the only woman with a group of men, I tell them the rules before it starts and make sure they stick to them as she’s there for her pleasure as much as they are for their own.

Being the host comes with responsibilities for her pleasure and welfare, normally I don’t allow multiple penetration unless our girlfriends FwB’s or my wife’s sisters husband is with me acting as policeman as controlling five or six rampant males is beyond one man’s capabilities in these highly arousing situation's. The etiquette of these matters demands that I and the guy assisting me cum last when every guest has had his due pleasure, the frenetic energy of multiple penetration gives way to a much slower fuck with the other men watching, some but not all become aroused again and I give way to allow them to fuck her again waiting patiently for a clear run for myself, she appreciates that and asks how I’m able to control myself I don’t really have an answer for her as I don’t understand it altogether myself other than my enjoyment at seeing her being fucked.

DP and only with certain capable guys DVP, love it when she gives me and another a blow job together I’m not a watcher as she requires maximum cock attention but when I take a break she’ll take up the squat position on a cock maximising the length of her stroke on him and asking if I can see everything as clearly as she wants me to, she first learnt of the power of the visual presentation on a deserted out of season beach in Crete before we married when two young guys watched us fucking and masturbated each other for her in appreciation, she wanted to fuck them both but was worried about infection so we arranged to meet them in the same place the next day with condoms and I watched in absolute pleasure as they skewered her in a double penetration only joining one of them when the other had cum, we met them twice more and both she and I were hooked on having her fucked by other men.

We don’t fuck separately, always together it’s been that way from the beginning eleven years ago whether it’s a threesome with another woman or a male. The only time I don’t take part is if she’s enjoying multiple cocks, a gang bang but I have to be with her as she’s nervous of being the only woman with a group of men, I tell them the rules before it starts and make sure they stick to them as she’s there for her pleasure as much as they are for their own.

Being the host comes with responsibilities for her pleasure and welfare, normally I don’t allow multiple penetration unless our girlfriends FwB’s or my wife’s sisters husband is with me acting as policeman as controlling five or six rampant males is beyond one man’s capabilities in these highly arousing situation's. The etiquette of these matters demands that I and the guy assisting me cum last when every guest has had his due pleasure, the frenetic energy of multiple penetration gives way to a much slower fuck with the other men watching, some but not all become aroused again and I give way to allow them to fuck her again waiting patiently for a clear run for myself, she appreciates that and asks how I’m able to control myself I don’t really have an answer for her as I don’t understand it altogether

Being the host comes with responsibilities for her pleasure and welfare, normally I don’t allow multiple penetration unless our girlfriends FwB’s or my wife’s sisters husband is with me acting as policeman as controlling five or six rampant males is beyond one man’s capabilities in these highly arousing situation's. The etiquette of these matters demands that I and the guy assisting me cum last when every guest has had his due pleasure, the frenetic energy of multiple penetration gives way to a much slower fuck with the other men watching, some but not all become aroused again and I give way to allow them to fuck her again waiting patiently for a clear run for myself, she appreciates that and asks how I’m able to control myself I don’t really have an answer for her as I don’t understand it altogether myself other than my enjoyment at seeing her being fucked.
Do any of them fuck without condoms and if so do you clean up??

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
Number 3 when she is on her knees in front of another man and holds his cock in her hand, turns to look at me and smile, then takes his entire cock into her mouth.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Another thing she does which excites me is when were entering a party or some other type of gathering and she'll whisper in my ear, "I've fucked X number of guys here. Guess who." There is an exquisite torture about not knowing who has fucked your wife which I find thrilling.

Reactions: Rem503 and btweets
But there is a lot more, for me the build up is extremely hot. Her saving herself for a date and refusing my cock. Getting ready for the date and asking me how do I look. Being close to him when he arrives, kissing and fondling kind of foreplay. Then I see my wife face change as she gets more horny. Then she tells him softly let's go upstairs. Then when he enters her, the first moan of hers is priceless, feels like he has made her complete and took her to valhala

But there is a lot more, for me the build up is extremely hot. Her saving herself for a date and refusing my cock. Getting ready for the date and asking me how do I look. Being close to him when he arrives, kissing and fondling kind of foreplay. Then I see my wife face change as she gets more horny. Then she tells him softly let's go upstairs. Then when he enters her, the first moan of hers is priceless, feels like he has made her complete and took her to valhala

I was so nervous that Elaine would back out at the last moment or not enjoy it. When he took her to the bedroom I waited outside the door. After listening to a bit of small talk it got quiet and I go excited. After waiting a couple more minutes I slowly opend the door to see Elaine on her back with Eric inbetween her legs licking her pussy. I was getting hard just watching. When she saw me she waved me in to join them. Still the best encounter we ever had.

Reactions: inkedangels
I was so nieve, l watched my wife get ready for work lovely top clinging tight to her big firm tits...short skirt ... lovely laced bra and panty set, l would sit on the bed and watch her put her suspender belt on and attach her shear black stocking to her suspenders ..then run her hands down the stockings , then with her make up all done, a guy picked her up (supposedly gay) took her to her barmaid job in the next town where l found out after l was cucked ...that all the male staff had shafted her and many punters....lme told she was a great ride .

Definitely #1 for me.... on her back, legs up , meeting his thrusts with her own, the building orgasms for both culminating with him blowing his load deep in her pussy... then watching as he pulls out his softening but still large cock covered in both of their juices...
That gets my motor running... lol