What age you were when you start Cuckolding/Hotwifing/Swinging?

What age you were when you start Cuckolding/Hotwifing/Swinging?

• 20-30

Votes: 73 45.3%
  • 30-40

Votes: 47 29.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 27 16.8%
  • 50+

Votes: 14 8.7%

• Total voters
My girlfriend cheated on me one evening and phoned and told me of this mistake, i was upset but not that surprised really, i was 22 rather inexperienced sexually and knew as a girl 16, 6ft, slim and having recently discovered her sexuality and one who attracted a lot of attention from men she wouldnt stay with me.

I visited her to tell her i was finishing with her. She cried and begged forgiveness and as she pleaded with me, as i slid between her welcoming legs i forgave her.

At 17 she cried again as she confessed she had been fucked on holiday, this rather turned me on and later she admitted she knew this, finding it a strange reaction however she also knew from this she loved me.

Married at 18 she became my young loving wife and best friend and at 19 she gave us an unplanned son.

It would not be till she was 21 that she commenced her first affair, she has since said i probably was always destined to become her cuck husband even if we didnt know the term, she liked and still does the touch and feel of another more experienced man than me.

In her mid 20s all this came out in an admission from her and i accepted my role as her cuck husband, later a semi feminized and locked one too.

We are still married, she is still my best friend and now we are in our 50s, we have both enjoyed and still enjoy this LS. We are now both retired having worked hard together to forge a happy marriage and careers for each other, brought up two children and are grandparents.

i am still allocated my underwear for the day and locked in a CB, small collar and still her cuck husband.

Last edited:
My girlfriend cheated on me one evening and phoned and told me of this mistake, i was upset but not that surprised really, i was 22 rather inexperienced sexually and knew as a girl 16, 6ft, slim and having recently discovered her sexuality and one who attracted a lot of attention from men she wouldnt stay with me.

I visited her to tell her i was finishing with her. She cried and begged forgiveness and as she pleaded with me, as i slid between her welcoming legs i forgave her.

At 17 she cried again as she confessed she had been fucked on holiday, this rather turned me on and later she admitted she knew this, finding it a strange reaction however she also knew from this she loved me.

Married at 18 she became my young loving wife and best friend and at 19 she gave us an unplanned son.

It would not be till she was 21 that she commenced her first affair, she has since said i probably was always destined to become her cuck husband even if we didnt know the term, she liked and still does the touch and feel of another more experienced man than me.

In her mid 20s all this came out in an admission from her and i accepted my role as her cuck husband, later a semi feminized and locked one too.

We are still married, she is still my best friend and now we are in our 50s, we have both enjoyed and still enjoy this LS. We are now both retired having worked hard together to forge a happy marriage and careers for each other, brought up two children and are grandparents.

i am still allocated my underwear for the day and locked in a CB, small collar and still her cuck husband.
Amazing journey...

Even though I did not know the term my exwife made me a cuckold when we were dating in the early 70"s. I was 19 when we started dating and I have been a cuck ever since.
Bingo! And I didn't know how to handle it. That woman loved cock...

My wife was 24, and l was 36, she had been cheating on me for a while with a few men when l found out and she admitted it.l was asking her more and more intimate questions and getting very hard l ended up having one of the best fucks ever the feelings l was getting listening to what she had done were incredible.....it was now a drug l couldn't do without and it suited her because she loved cock.

Reactions: MarcandLilly
Met my first couple when I was 19 who were swingers but did not know about cuckold couples until I was 21 when I truly knew I wanted to live the bull lifestyle.

We had our 1st 3way last year. We were having a party and she got drunk.
Everyone left except my buddy. She was sitting on the couch between us and I started showing her pix on the tv.
We had never even posted any online at the time. She was wearing a blouse and slacks....and pantyhose.
She freaked out, telling me to turn it off....until we started pulling her clothes off....We stuffed every hole the slut has with cock for almost 2hrs....It was awesome
We all came...several times each.
Ha ha....I was sitting on the couch and she was on all 4s on the floor, sucking me off while Jeff was pounding her cunt from behind....she was so sloppy wet, it sounded like a cow walking in mud. I knew I was gonna cum and I grabbed the back of her neck and stuffed my cock all the way down her throat. I came hard and she gagged then swallowed every drop.....then sucked me hard again.
He came, then we high fived and I yelled "switch!"
We even stuffed a beer bottle up her cunt while we were having a smoke and getting ready to go at her again.
She has been my good little cock hungry slut every since.

My wife was 24, and l was 36, she had been cheating on me for a while with a few men when l found out and she admitted it.l was asking her more and more intimate questions and getting very hard l ended up having one of the best fucks ever the feelings l was getting listening to what she had done were incredible.....it was now a drug l couldn't do without and it suited her because she loved cock.
Spoken like a true cuck!

Reactions: Rushton
We startetd in our 20s with an open relationship. After a year one-sied closed and we drifted into the cuckold lifestyle, as my wife kept her three friends with benefits

Reactions: Lynnandhubby