what are the most outrageous dares you been involved with

I suppose "outrageous" is a bit difficult to define. I (Mr HW) find the most "exciting, erotic, sexy, etc" dares to be from the early days of our dating and marriage and long before we were in the "lifestyle". (She was however cheating from day 1, I knew about a few and didn't know about MANY) Those seeming little dares back in those days were such a turn on but wouldn't even rate a like on this site today. Hopefully the real people on here who are actually in that experimental stage can work up the courage to take their own "outrageous" dares. Things like going somewhere without a bra, dressing a bit slutty, short skirt without panties, taking panties off at a bar where others can see it happen, going to that adult bookstore for the first time, purchasing a vibrator for the first time, her going into the sex shop by herself, going into a video booth, actually going to a "swinger" club, dare your spouse to make up stories about sex in your past or sex you had while he or she was at work or while you were out with friends and make sure the dare includes there must be some truth in the story, etc.

Some of the things on this thread are of course total bullshit and others are pretty sexy. We get used to having to make things so much bigger now and forget about those who are just working their way through the lifestyle. Just do the small things and take the dares. Take your panties off at the bar or go somewhere dressed slutty alone and get hit on, etc.

HW
Yes I agree sometimes even some of our experiences does sound like bullshit too but we sometimes did to pull out all the stops we did have some in believable experiences. One that might tickle your fancy is : A single guy who was a friend of mine and worked with me visit us one weekend, by then we just stopped swinging and I was introducing her to the hotwife lifestyle. I know from what this guy told me he was a player . We went to bed and after we went to bed I challenged her to go to him and flirt a bit and get him to fuck her . He was someone that liked to kiss and tell. This was about two decades before www. and for people that did the lifestyle then will know how difficult it was to get decent guys to fuck your wife .After a while I heard sounds like she’s giving him oral . Don’t know if she did but it was her favorite foreplay anyway and after that it went silent . She stayed away for quite a while , I was waiting passionately. When she came back to bed she was oozing and I took a sloppy seconds. After that just as I though would happen, she had a regular influx of guys from the place where I worked . This guy gave her a good advertisement. He never found out that I knew. I thoroughly enjoyed his guilty expressions the next day and me and my wife had some good laughs over it. That to me was a ultimate dare.

I suppose we all do the old "true dare" game when we are in our teens, but even then as you dare your partner to do something OTT you are hoping that she/he is seen or even touched by a stranger. In the past I have dared my partners to take off thier panties on a dance floor while wearing a short dress or skirt, run naked down a high street as bars are closing, I even dared an exgf to be tied naked to a picnic bench blindfolded while I went for a walk. each time I hoped they would be accosted by strangers with the intent on fucking them so they could come back and tell me how it was and what they did to her. As the years went by the dares got more and more OTT to the point I was actually daring my exgf before we got to a certain swing club to do something outragous. She asked what I had in mind and I just said something that will take my breath away. We had not been to this club before so wasnt too sure what to expect, but as we went in it looked really nice and I was still not sure what she was going to do. We had been walking around the club for quite a while and she had consumed a good amount of... shall we say dutch courage and she asked me to go and get her another bottle while she waited where she was. I had noticed a number of guy following us most of the night but as she was wearing a tiny Chinese vest, a triangle of cloth which had ties at the neck and waist, and also a nice lacey thong and 6" heels. she had tiny boobs, but long legs with a lovely shaped bum. As soon as I started to walk out the room I looked back and saw the guys moving in like lions round a hanging piece of meat. the room I left her in was the "orgie room" with a big circular bed and seats all around for viewing. I quickly got the drinks and came back to the room with heart pounding and a large protrousion in the front of my towel, but when I got there the room was empty. I looked around, because it was strange that this room was empty as it is usually where most of the hopefulls hang out, but no sign of life and more to the point no sign of Beth. I walked quickly from room to room but I could not find her. We had played hide and seek (yes another kids game but put to great effect in these situations) so I thought she was doing that. However I could not find her. I looked for over an hour, but nothing so I decided to go back to the orgie room to see if she had turned up. As I got back to the room there were a few guys in there having a good banter all holding towels with cocks on show, some were wiping their cocks and others dripping openly. I heard one say "thats the best fuck I had in years" another said "she swalloed the lot from me" and they started laughing. I asked them if they had seen a small Asian lady and one pointed to a small mound of clothes and another pointed to the door painted the same colour of the wall. "Oh shit" I thought "I forgot to look in the maze". The maze was a room about 30 yards by 20 yards with boards painted black block areas of just like a maze. No lights so it was hands in front and just blunder into what ever. I was surprised when I saw a guy walking around a corner holding a mobile phone and the light was on. He too was holding his towel with his rather large cock on full display and it too was dripping. I asked if he had seen an Asian and he said "yes I have just been fucking her in the centre of the maze and she is amazing, I think I came twice in her" I smiled and carried on towrds the centre. When I got there the sight was truly amazing and it did make my heart beat faster. There was a bench and she was laid on it with a cock in each hand, one guy fucking her and another stood above her with his cock in her mouth. There were other guys feeling her tits and rubbung her belly as her full nakedness was on show. As the guy fucking her cum with a loud grunt he pulled out and another took his place imediately. I could now hear the guy in her mouth cuming. He groaned loudly and stiffened as her shot his load into her mouth but the load was too much for her to swallow so the rest he pumped out down the centre of her chest. She turned herself over and knelt there doggy style on this small narrow bench seat as she got settled the guys crowded back in. I watched as her tits were stretched and squeezed so tight I thought they were going to bruise her, but she loved the really rough sex. I was mesmerized, unsure if this was what I wanted or if this was what I asked for but I could not help myself and started wanking like all the guys around me. There had to be upwards of 30 guys in that tiny maze, and the odd woman. all trying to get a piece of my gf. I watched as she was taken again and again, but eventually she said she was at the stage of getting sore. she finished off the ones she was wanking and then she saw me. As she came to me and kissed me she stank of cum, but one by one the guys came to her and said thank you. some gave her a kiss and others touched her tits or pussy for the last time and left. I asked her if she had room for one more cock and she said "ok" so I told her there was a little old guy waiting in the next room, but she laughed as I bent her over and slid into VERY easily. OMG as I pushed in the amount of cum that came out was unreal. I tried to pull on her long nipples but she squeeled in pain so I just bent her over the bench backwards and fucked her hard. I only lasted a matter of seconds but that was the best sex I ever had. She had to walk down 3 floors naked to get to the showers to wash all the cum off and the guy with the big cock came over and asked if he could wash her. She looked at me and I said ok but no fucking, she is too sore, so she sucked his cock instead. That was one, ONLY ONE of the best nights I had all because of a drunken dare
Here are a few photos of her to see what she was like

Attachments

• Bateings dam flash (5).jpg
    Bateings dam flash (5).jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Bateings dam flash (2).jpg
    Bateings dam flash (2).jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Bateings dam flash (4).jpg
    Bateings dam flash (4).jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 65
We went to Ibiza for vacation. Me and my wife new to this lifestyle being kinky she pretended to be a hooker wearing just a tiny bikini and high heels at night and waited for me to come up and took her while she say no to few strangers but a car came and she went too long talking and it turned out there were 4 guys in the car showing her their cock and she just can't deny them and end up going with them in the car to their house (text me the address and asked to follow). upon reaching their 2 more guys waiting for her... She end up telling them the truth and they left the door open for me to come and watch... When I reached finally (in taxi after 20 min of her) she was fucked by 6 guys around her in their living room. After that night she never hesitate to fuck a thick and big cock

We went to Ibiza for vacation. Me and my wife new to this lifestyle being kinky she pretended to be a hooker wearing just a tiny bikini and high heels at night and waited for me to come up and took her while she say no to few strangers but a car came and she went too long talking and it turned out there were 4 guys in the car showing her their cock and she just can't deny them and end up going with them in the car to their house (text me the address and asked to follow). upon reaching their 2 more guys waiting for her... She end up telling them the truth and they left the door open for me to come and watch... When I reached finally (in taxi after 20 min of her) she was fucked by 6 guys around her in their living room. After that night she never hesitate to fuck a thick and big cock
Nothing’s like a good six pack gang bang to get a hot submissive lady going . Once she had a good gang bang nothing scares her anymore Like your story thx for sharing.

two years ago me with my husband and his mistress we went to nudists beach where we both girls sucked the cocks of two mid age adults then we were fucked by two young guys on the beach, the next day we met two couples, they fucked the both of us and my husband one of them wife, then we went to our villa and had an orgy all night with both couples and the two young men from the previous day.