what are the most outrageous dares you been involved with

jusme

Male
Gold
From
UK
Me and my exwife went to Benalmadena, Spain. We found a nudist beach and settled down to see how many men she could get to watch her. There were lots of voyeurs on the beach but behind us two old guys came and sat under one of the straw umbrellas and sat on the sunbeds just a few feet away from us. I was watching them as they kept ogling Jenny as she kept brushing sand off her body and I could definitely see them getting hard. A naughty thought came into mind and I dared her to get talking to them and see where it goes. Cutting the story short she went upto them and started chatting while they were staring at her naked body. I was leaking and so was them as I could clearly see through their shorts. It turned out that Ted and John were 87 and 89 but asked if she would come to their apartment close by for drinks. After a few photos for the memories she went with them agreeing to meet me back later at our rooms. It was 5 hours later when she finally came back, well fucked and her breath smelling of cum. She told me they had both fucked her numerous times and Ted having a very large cock. I got the full story as we fucked.
The first photo is on the beach and the other was on the guys balcony. We did have a few meetings before we went back and one when we got home but times move on

Attachments

• File 00614 (1).jpg
    File 00614 (1).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 481
  • File 00446.jpg
    File 00446.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 448
Me and my exwife went to Benalmadena, Spain. We found a nudist beach and settled down to see how many men she could get to watch her. There were lots of voyeurs on the beach but behind us two old guys came and sat under one of the straw umbrellas and sat on the sunbeds just a few feet away from us. I was watching them as they kept ogling Jenny as she kept brushing sand off her body and I could definitely see them getting hard. A naughty thought came into mind and I dared her to get talking to them and see where it goes. Cutting the story short she went upto them and started chatting while they were staring at her naked body. I was leaking and so was them as I could clearly see through their shorts. It turned out that Ted and John were 87 and 89 but asked if she would come to their apartment close by for drinks. After a few photos for the memories she went with them agreeing to meet me back later at our rooms. It was 5 hours later when she finally came back, well fucked and her breath smelling of cum. She told me they had both fucked her numerous times and Ted having a very large cock. I got the full story as we fucked.
The first photo is on the beach and the other was on the guys balcony. We did have a few meetings before we went back and one when we got home but times move on
Dang…87 and 89….there is hope for all of us!!! Great story.

She must’ve added a few years to their lives by charging those old batterys 😄

I think mine is seeing my wife get fucked by 36 guys jn One night, that was in Jamaica few years ago, the second one is wife sucking 62 black cocks in France at the African emigration day in Paris
Omg if that's true it sounds both wonderful and terrifying at the same time. Way, way more than I could take but I wouldn't have minded helping her out with a few of them x

great story thanks for sharing .

Reactions: jusme and goodhubby
Her walking nude (except for shoes) from one booth at an ABS to a booth at the far end.

Doing a strip for her boss and group of male coworkers at an after work party for one who was getting married. Yes it ended how you imagine.
Bet that was a party none of them forgot. Must have been very hot when Mary got home and told you all about it.

Reactions: goodhubby
Bet that was a party none of them forgot. Must have been very hot when Mary got home and told you all about it.
Well her boss brought her home (much later than I expected) and given her state, her missing bra and panties some explaining was in order. Now previously she had already fucked her boss and a couple of the guys there so some already knew her slutty side. The boss also made sure they all understood that nothing left that room, etc. All were married except the boss and groom to be so they would not want their wives to find out.

One of these days soon I will post the full story here.

Why do I never have this luck lol

Well her boss brought her home (much later than I expected) and given her state, her missing bra and panties some explaining was in order. Now previously she had already fucked her boss and a couple of the guys there so some already knew her slutty side. The boss also made sure they all understood that nothing left that room, etc. All were married except the boss and groom to be so they would not want their wives to find out.

One of these days soon I will post the full story here.
Ok I dare you to post the full story lol. Personally I love the one of her going from cubicle to cubicle naked.
I once dared my exwife to play pool with me in a very short skirt wearing no underwear. She also had a just a waist coat on as a top so as she bent over to take a shot anyone in front could clearly see her tits dangling down. She was wearing 6" stiletto heels so was showing quite a lot at the rear too. We were 200miles away from home at the time so she didn't care too much but after a few brandy and babychams she didn't care at all. There were a few young guys in with their GFs and all were looking up her skirt as I was pretending not to notice. After the last orders these local guys asked if we would stay behind for a few after hours drinks and we could play pool for higher stakes
That was fun but another story
Next time I will post photos of my ex filipina gf posing on a motorway bridge for a dare from some friends
These are of my exwife

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 324
  • File 00677 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00677 (1) (1).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 233
  • 281 (1).jpg
    281 (1).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 231
When we started talking about my fantasy of seeing her with another guy she wasn't bought in at first but I said to her I dare you to start to fantasize about it and we can think of where we would take this.

We visited a couple of swinger clubs and had sex in one of them but didn't include anyone else. Then through a dating site we found someone who she really liked the look of. I said we should meet him and dared her to wear basque and stay-ups so she was ready to turn this guy on. We met him in a bar and she immediately hit it off with him. After some conversation and a couple more drinks she loosened up even more. He went off to get a round of drinks and I asked her if she liked him she said she was really turned on and when he came back I moved so he could sit next to her.

He put his hand between her legs and she touched his crotch which housed a massive cock. That was it we then got up and drove back to his place and thats how we started. She undressed to her amazing undies and we both started making out with her. After about ten minutes of this I just sat back and watched them make love. He fucked her in every position, making her cum again and again. His 10 inch cock pounded into her and finally he could not hold back and came inside her.

We left and when we got home I fucked her again.
Wow that’s quality sex 👅

A couple of years ago before she was comfortable with me watching her get fucked (witch she loves now) I dared her to answer the door for the pizza delivery with her tits out..after some convincing she did it and I thought it was so hot still do to this day wish you would do it more just to tease them

Attachments

• 20210616_194530.jpg
    20210616_194530.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 278
She once paid our plumber with a blowjob complete with swallowing his load, she did this after stripping in front of him.
We had a plumber come to fix our boiler and he ended up becoming my bull and fucking me for three years.
Tbh it was a bit of a set up. We did need our boiler sorting but we got his details from friends we played with and he'd fucked the wife a few times so we knew he might be the sort of guy who might respond to a little flirting. Hubby made sure he was out when he called and I made it very obvious it wasn't just the boiler that needed servicing lol xx

We had a plumber come to fix our boiler and he ended up becoming my bull and fucking me for three years.
Tbh it was a bit of a set up. We did need our boiler sorting but we got his details from friends we played with and he'd fucked the wife a few times so we knew he might be the sort of guy who might respond to a little flirting. Hubby made sure he was out when he called and I made it very obvious it wasn't just the boiler that needed servicing lol xx
I love it !!

I suppose "outrageous" is a bit difficult to define. I (Mr HW) find the most "exciting, erotic, sexy, etc" dares to be from the early days of our dating and marriage and long before we were in the "lifestyle". (She was however cheating from day 1, I knew about a few and didn't know about MANY) Those seeming little dares back in those days were such a turn on but wouldn't even rate a like on this site today. Hopefully the real people on here who are actually in that experimental stage can work up the courage to take their own "outrageous" dares. Things like going somewhere without a bra, dressing a bit slutty, short skirt without panties, taking panties off at a bar where others can see it happen, going to that adult bookstore for the first time, purchasing a vibrator for the first time, her going into the sex shop by herself, going into a video booth, actually going to a "swinger" club, dare your spouse to make up stories about sex in your past or sex you had while he or she was at work or while you were out with friends and make sure the dare includes there must be some truth in the story, etc.

Some of the things on this thread are of course total bullshit and others are pretty sexy. We get used to having to make things so much bigger now and forget about those who are just working their way through the lifestyle. Just do the small things and take the dares. Take your panties off at the bar or go somewhere dressed slutty alone and get hit on, etc.

HW