What are the odds?

BadHusband3

May 4, 2019
Wife is starting a 21 day cruise with her sister tomorrow. Husbands weren't invited, since they are spending some money they inherited when their mother died recently. Wife tells me she just wants to relax and have a good time. However she says that her older sister is planning to "run wild" and in addition her sister drinks heavily and always encourages my wife to do the same, though she hardly ever drinks at home. My wife is 10 years younger than her sister, and she admits she has trouble saying no to her big sister. I also know my wife really "loosens up" when she drinks. She has no history of cheating though (I think).

I was trusting her, but before she left (she flew to New York today) I went through her luggage. She has packed several formal, cocktail dress like outfits, as well as some short dresses. Looking further, I saw she packed two flimsy nightgowns that I haven't seen her wear in years and some skimpy lace panties. She is normally the flannel nightgown type at home.

So the question is: what are the odds she is going to do something sneaky while on the high seas for 3 weeks, on a ship full of alcohol, partying, and dancing along with her wild sister? Should I worry? Part of me is turned on by the whole idea, though I don't know how I'd ever get the truth out of her afterwards.

What do you think?

What was the outcome? I assume you haven’t told your wife about your fantasy so if she did “cheat” than she’ll probably take it to the grave unless you open up to her and tell her how you truly feel. Afterwords tell her she should have done X Y Z on that cruise a few years ago and if she trusts that you won’t leave her she’ll probably say ya I was drunk and something may have almost happened, once she sees that it turns you on you may get more out of her

Reactions: antoniodicro