What are you wearing to tease men in public?

I can probably find ALL of these in some form inside the wife's walk in closet.... they'll be sequestered in the "out of town" section.

However I've noticed that she only wears sheer or thin material items when she is absolutely sure it is going to be a "Cougar Night".

Due to the large size of her areola and nips, anything sheer or thin will literally stop vehicle traffic.

About 5 years ago, one guy with a Ford F-150 rear ended a camaro outside the club while we were waiting for another couple.

I laughed my ass off all night over that...

Its was a known "swap" night with another couple so she was all out to impress the guy.... large and heavy high beams on full display in a pretty sheer top.... to say that I was a proud husband that night would be an understatement.

She brought a small leather vest to complete the combo and keep things respectable, but it was fucking hot out so "it was what it was" at least outside.

Here's one from a club a few years back (8 or so?) with one of her "friends".... Notice the "safe" material at the front to secure the high beams... LOL

club2.jpg

Last edited:
I can probably find ALL of these in some form inside the wife's walk in closet.... they'll be sequestered in the "out of town" section.

However I've noticed that she only wears sheer or thin material items when she is absolutely sure it is going to be a "Cougar Night".

Due to the large size of her areola and nips, anything sheer or thin will literally stop vehicle traffic.

About 5 years ago, one guy with a Ford F-150 rear ended a camaro outside the club while we were waiting for another couple.

I love her style 🥰