What are your best experiences as a cuck?

my best exp was on her wedding night with her breeder. on morning when i brought breakfast for them , that time he was in her near the end and soon he released cum fountain on her body. She was cum covered seems hot and happy.

Often it's the firsts that make for a lasting memory and I have a number of firsts with Lynn that I'll never forget. In the order that they happened they would have to be:
The first time I met her and fucked her.
The first time I caught her with her cunt full of another mans cum and licked her out.
The first time I watched her getting fucked.
The first time I watched one of her black Bulls (she's had several over the years) using her very roughly and verbally abusing her. I was very shocked and about to put a stop to it until I realised how much she was enjoying it. Once I realised she was fine I got very turned on watching her cumming repeatedly as he pounded her cunt and ass.
But if I had to pick just one favourite thing, it would have to be the times I've watched and joined in with her getting gangbanged.
James

OMG-Our best experience was definately Rhonda's 50th Birthday. We have a Femdom marriage and I bi-sub cuckold and Rhonda enjoys younger cock.
I placed an add on craigstlist for a young stud. After a filtering process, I choose 18yo Kyle. He was gorgeous, eager, bi, and had a nice cock.
Rhonda's birthday was on a Friday and I booked a suite at the Sheraton. I made arrangements for Kyle to be in the room when we arrived.
When we arrived Kyle was naked in bed with a sticky bow on his cock. That was the beginning of a week-end of total debauchery.

OMG-Our best experience was definately Rhonda's 50th Birthday. We have a Femdom marriage and I bi-sub cuckold and Rhonda enjoys younger cock.
I placed an add on craigstlist for a young stud. After a filtering process, I choose 18yo Kyle. He was gorgeous, eager, bi, and had a nice cock.
Rhonda's birthday was on a Friday and I booked a suite at the Sheraton. I made arrangements for Kyle to be in the room when we arrived.
When we arrived Kyle was naked in bed with a sticky bow on his cock. That was the beginning of a week-end of total debauchery.
Sounds like Rhonda had a lot of fun,let's hear about that weekend

I have been a cuckold for over 45 years and I have had many experiences that have stood out over the others. One that I remember well is a time when my best friend took my wife and two of his other buddies that I had not meet to the lake one Saturday while I had to work. I was still at home when he picked her up and he had her sit beside him with his buddies in the back. The plan was for me to meet them at the lake when I got off work.

They had been out on the lake and came by the dock to pick me up. She was wearing a tank top and very short cotton shorts. It was obvious she was braless with no panties. The boat had a cabin and I noticed her bikini was on the floor below. My best friend was her primary sex partner and he likes to show her off to others, he also enjoyed sharing her to show his control over her and me.

The guys waterskied some before finding a quiet cove to hang out. Once we got settled the guys jumped in while my wife and I sat onboard. James ( my best friend )told her to jump in. She told him she hated putting on a wet bathing suit so he told her to get naked and get in. She stood up and was in no hurry as she stripped down. I sat and watched as these guys were enjoying her nude well tan body, I was humbled by having James tell her to strip for all to see.

Part of her attraction to James was that other than having a nice thick cock with a lot of stamina he was also very controlling of her sexually. He was holding on to a small float and she swam over to him and wrapped her legs around his waist. Shortly I saw him remove his baiting suit and throw it on the boat, she went back to having her legs around his waist. There was a reason for removing his suit as he penetrated her , they were not discrete about what they were doing as he wanted his buddies to know he was screwing her in front of me. We were all aware when she had an orgasm and shortly after he orgasmed as well. They swam back to the boat, he dried her off with a towel and dried himself, he had her lay down ( still nude) on one of the seats to get some sun.

The other guys returned to boat and sat around drinking beer while my wife was nude for all to enjoy. She was laying face up and James told one of the guys to put sun tan oil on her, he paid a lot of attention to her tits and even pinched her nipples. We hung out some more before heading back to the house.

This was a normal Saturday for us during the summer and this is only a part of the things that would happen. The thing that sticks out to me about the particular weekend was I did not know these other guys. I am not really into humiliation but I did enjoy being in situations where he was in control and I never one time did I object. When I was allowed to watch I just sat there with my mouth shut.

Last edited:
micaso personal desde la adolescencia soy
Bisexual y cuando tuve mi primera novia mujer casi desde que tuvimos sexo wnpeze a buscar la forma de lograr irla llevando a empezando por un trío mhm para terminar en el momento donde los dos juntos ser penetrados en el momento que lo hicimos tuvimos esa experiencia que nunca podriamos olvidar que fue que una tarde estando en el bus ella empezó a coquetear con un hombre maduro para buscar que nos dejara mamarle la pinga pero el hombre se dio cuenta que eramos pareja le pregunta si no me importa ver como la esta tocando y más en publico estando en el bus y mi novia que estaba muy caliente que ya tenía la pinga de el hombre pegada a sus nalgas le dice que a mi lo que más me dolia es no estar tenido su pinga en las nalgas como ella y su respuesta fue la pregunta de si quieren mamarme la pinga los dos juntos y fue sin dejar de pegarle la pinga en las nalgas fue haciendo que los dos terminamos en el último asiento del bus sentados delante de la marcada pingona suya para ese momento nosotros estamos tan calientes que no nos daríamos cuenta que el bus estaba parado en un sitio apartado y además de el primer hombre nos vimos delante de 4 hombres más que ya también estando sin entender que pasa nos dejaron desnudos a los dos arrodillados con 5 pingas durisimas delante de la boca y de ahí en adelante todo fue la mejor experiencia terminamos siendo penetrados por todos ellos por casi una hora sin parar

There’s a few good ones so hard to choose. Probably seeing my wife with her current guy and them cumming together at the same time.