What did you think the first time your wife got on her knees & unzipped a guys pants to pull out their cock & act starved?

Well I already knew Lynn was seeing other men when we got together and I'd eaten creampies from men I'd never met several times before I got to watch her in action. But it was still very exciting that first time seeing her getting another mans cock out and taking it in her mouth like she hadn't had a cock in weeks. That was also the first time I watched her getting fucked.
It was actually a meet with another couple I knew ( I'd been into swinging with my first wife and Lynn was keen to give it a go) and while it was great fun playing with the wife, if anything it was more exciting watching Lynn.

I was very shocked when my wife did her first cock since we got married , he was much younger than my wife and very fitt

She said it was looking at a deer in head lights the look on my face.. I could see she was loving the taste of another mans penis down there throat so I chose to look happy , a bigger shock was when he went to blow I thought she would have pull back, but instead he came in her mouth and she swallowed most of it , then to stand up and French kiss me. First time I ever taste another mans sperm / It been a part of all her new bulls, she always blown them before she fucks them

It was the best time ever It meant I had a Hotwive to share for years to come.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.