What did you think the first time your wife got on her knees & unzipped a guys pants to pull out their cock & act starved?

We had given her coworker a ride home from a company Christmas party. We got to his apartment and she asked him could she come in to ********.
So he let us in and she went straight to the bathroom. She came back out and me and Ryan was talking. So she asked did he have a good time and
then laughed and said I thought you were going to put the moves on Tina tonight (another coworker).

Ryan said he had no idea and sighed and said well I sure will not be getting any tonight and guess I will have to do what I normally do. Wife laughed and she looked at me and said Ryan jacks off a lot. He laughed with her at his own predicament. She looked at me and smiled and then at Ryan and asked Ryan do you want me to give you a blowjob. He definitely was not shy and said hell yea.

No hesitation as she grabbed a pillow off his couch dropped it on the floor in front of Ryan dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants and reached in and fished his cock out. He was not hard so she took every inch of him in her mouth before coming off him and telling him to take his pants off as it would be easier. So he did and she took him now hard back in her mouth and was sucking away on him. She again stopped for a second to say you know not to cum in my mouth and do not get it on my dress. My thought was damm this was not the first time she has had his cock in her mouth.

She thought for a minute before taking him back in her mouth and said wait let me take this dress off where you will not get anything on it. She stood up asked me to unzip her and stepped out of it leaving her in bra and panties. She dropped back to the pillow in front of Ryan and he told her to take her bra off and let him cum on her tits. She laughed and said I did not know giving you a blowjob was going to be so much of a chore. But she did it and started back sucking his cock. Took a little while but he finally said okay I am going to cum and pulled out of her mouth and pointed it toward her tits and started shooting. He came a ton all over her tits

She got up and went back to the bathroom with her bra and dress and came out a few minutes later and gave Ryan a kiss and told him she would see him Monday. We got in the car and the first thing I said to her well I am pretty sure that is not the first time you have had that cock in your mouth. She laughed
and said a few more times maybe and then admitted she has gave him a few blowjobs on their lunch hours.

My wife is ALWAYS starving for her boyfriend's dick, and honestly, I don't blame her... As it's quite impressive, and even I find it to be very YUMMY looking.
I don't think it's uncommon for a true Cuckold to become curious, envious, and also want to service the cock that so often satisfies his wife (though it might not be for everyone).

My wife is ALWAYS starving for her boyfriend's dick, and honestly, I don't blame her... As it's quite impressive, and even I find it to be very YUMMY looking.
I don't think it's uncommon for a true Cuckold to become curious, envious, and also want to service the cock that so often satisfies his wife (though it might not be for everyone).
The one and only time (in 6 years they've been together) I had the opportunity to watch my wife suck her boyfriend's dick, it was quite impressive to watch her deep throat throat his THICK 8"
I wasn't locked in chastity at the time, and naturally, I was tugging at and playing with my own cock.

She doesn't even deep throat my cock, and I'm "only" 7"

When you think of your wife as this shy petite Asian and she agrees to a MFM 3some, it's wild.
Starts off with some small talk, maybe a drink, I eventually take off my wife's top. That's the signal things are getting started. To me when she gets on her knees that's when it gets erotic. She takes his cock and puts it in her mouth. Her willingness to suck another man's dick, someone she's never met before. AND she's let's him blow in her mouth. She doesn't swallow. She runs to the bathroom and spits it out after he's done.

Attachments

• flip close up suck.gif
    flip close up suck.gif
    890.7 KB · Views: 44
The first time, I asked her to suck her lover’s dick. She wanted gradation, but I wanted her to do everything right away like a bitch. She immediately began to enjoy this situation with her lovers because she had been very moral and shy before.

View attachment 576093View attachment 576094View attachment 576095View attachment 576096View attachment 576097
Any man would be privileged and honored to stick their cock deep in your wife’s throat and her other holes as well. She is a very beautiful woman that clearly craves and needs cock badly.

We had been talking about previous relationships and when i told her i had done a bit of swinging, she was shocked as she knew my ex, she even said "Dont ever expect me to do anything like that". Fast forward 6 months and she started asking me for details of my experiences, especially after a few glassesof wine and feeling horny. When i mentioned to her that it turned her on she denied it and said she could not do it because she would be too jealous to watch me with another woman. I said i would be ok with just another male joining us, and she said only if it was a black male, i was not expecting that at all if honest. We joined an adult dating site and arranged a social meet with a local bbc, we met for drinks and 4 hours later she was kneeling on the living room floor with his 8 inch fat cock in between her red lips, and i knew there was no stopping her now, she was so sexually aroused, sensual and slutty at thb same time, i was in total awe as she sucked and slurped all over it, taking the time to enjoy the pleasure, she was in another zone and i just could not take my eyes of her, filled with exquiste jealous emotions but full of love for her, it was sexual heights i never knew. fail with my limited vocabulary to explain my true experience sadly

You explained it perfectly! And you handled the whole thing perfectly from the beginning. Piqued her interest just enuf, then didn't push it, let her simmer on it. Add some drinks, she talks about it and presto, a hot/slut wife is born.
Well done!
Too many guys want to rush into it, not take their time and see how it develops. You essentially let her talk herself into it. Nice going.
Hope its fantastic and she loves you for it. Careful now

that was nearly 10 yrs ago and our relationship is still going strong, its not for everyone and it can be emotionally up and down but if you are honest and have that trust. as long as you go forward together why shouldnt you be able to enjoy involving others for fun/sex?

Admittedly it is exciting to see the wife blowing other guys. Mainly because the other guy is a stranger to her and she's about to do this very intimate act. Of course the MFM is planned ahead of time. She prefers white guys, average to slim build, age appropriate, little to no tattoos. I vet the guy making sure he's non threatening, etc.
The wife is shy by nature but when I bring the guy to the hotel from (from the lobby) the wife sort of takes on a performance role. She takes personal pride in getting men hard and eventually getting them to cum, orally or by penetration. In this clip she loading a white cock into her mouth and holds onto the guy's balls. She says she can tell when a guy is ready to cum because "the man's balls get tight".

loading in mouth.gif

Last edited: