What do men consider a "good fuck" and a "bad fuck" in a woman?

Thank you 86. I was just messing with Texas. I may not be the best but I have yet to hear one complaint from a guy. Most of then love the fact that they can unload in me and not worry about making a baby. 😀
I figured you were just having some fun, and yes it is fantastic to be able to fill a woman without worry. Although I have to admit the risk can be exciting also :devilish:

Just one question though, what happens when that "risk" becomes reality?
Depends on what the people involved have agreed upon. It is not something that should be played with unless everyone involved has discussed what will be done if it does become reality. Its a lifelong commitment to raise a child. Although sometimes things happen even when taking proper precautions.

Not trying to hijack this thread but wanted to respond.

I guess I should answer the original question, lol.

I would say that anytime a woman shows her pleasure, however she does it makes it a good fuck. Whether she is vocal, or physical not being able to stay still and only being able to focus on what is being done to her leads to her trying to give as much as she is getting. Everybody ends up happy.

A great fuck is when the wife is the aggressor. You know from the start you better get a bottle of water and a ice pack because your dick is gonna be sore from her fucking it and your mouths gonna be dry from gasping for air.

Now a bad fuck and yes there are bad fucks is when you are fucking a woman for the first time and shes just laying there saying over and over “you can never leave me now. Don’t you think I’m special?” The one and only time I just quit. Got up, put on my clothes and walked out. Don’t rag on me too much I was also only 21 years old.

Thank you 86. I was just messing with Texas. I may not be the best but I have yet to hear one complaint from a guy. Most of then love the fact that they can unload in me and not worry about making a baby. 😀
What most see as a worry, I see as a goal.

Attachments

• Picture1 (2).jpg
    Picture1 (2).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 11
A good fuck is when she is into it. I personally get off on her pleasure. I love to eat her out as long as she can take it! If she isnt into it or getting pleased then it's a bad / boring fuck to me. Something about seeing her orgasm or squirm with pleasure turns me on Beyond belief.
My thoughts exactly. I love seeing her having intense pleasure. I get off on that. Watching her fucking another man and loving it would be the ultimate for me... And her I hope

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
I had one last night. I thought I would add a little to my earlier comments. We always fuck on New Years eve so we planned for it. She put on a long black dress, very low cut so her ample cleavage was showing and some jewelry also. The dress is long but slit to her ass so her legs are constantly in view. She dressed up and slutty is what it was. We had a few drinks and went to bed. She said, "sit up" and tapped on the edge of the bed. She got down on her knees and sucked my cock with such expertise. Her mouth was warm and slick and teasing as she licked under the head and then deep throated it. After a bit and in danger of cumming I said, "my turn." I put her on the edge of the bed and licked her clit and swirled it with my tongue. Not long until she came hard, arching her back and not able to breath. Her thighs jerked and her pussy throbbed. She took a break and sucked my cock some more as she recovered and then I did it again. Very similar results but easier, much easier the second time and maybe even harder the second time. Then she said, "Let's fuck." She laid me back and climbed on top where her tits were available for play. She no more than sat down and I could feel her pussy throb hard. I asked, "did you cum again?" With a sheepish look she shook her head and smiled. She kept going and in a short time she came yet again and again she had trouble breathing during her orgasm. That was a total turn on and as she went at it again I knew I was doomed and came hard pumping her full and she came at the feel of the throbbing pumping cock again. Now that was a good fuck.

pussy has to be bald and smooth, and she has to feel confident about having you on your knees and between her legs. No pleases or thank yous or embarrassment, just confident directions. Whether she’s riding on top tho or lying there telling you to fuck her like a bitch, the most important thing is that her eyes stay open and that she will let you look deep into them so that her sexual power fills the room.

she has to tell you where to cum to, and it has to be somewhere she is proud of and that she knows you’ll enjoy. “Come on my face” is not something you hear too much, but you never forget the occasions you do.

oh and volume. She has want the neighbours to hear. We love it in hotels when people bang on the walls because of her volume. It’s only ever women too, men would just lie there jerking off if alone. That said, my wife always like a hand over her mouth just as she cums as though she’s being ravaged.

Last edited:
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
A good fuck is when the sex itself is so intense, you lose control and love the feeling of getting laid. When the woman screams with pleasure as your thrust into her. That is some good sex right there.