What do you do while you wife is out on a date?

a very attractive young lady with a stunning body lovely smile and beautiful eyes. would love to have your gorgeous breast on my chest, i am sure you will do this soon. and i hope you have at least 2 orgasms and that you totally collapes in complete satisfaction

Attachments

• Resized_20210102_045958.jpeg
    Resized_20210102_045958.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Davemm
It depends. Most of KK’s solo dates take place when she’s on business travel. If she’s left me no instructions or tasks, I usually stroke and cum, looking at pictures of her from our collection, while imagining what she’s up to.

Sometimes KK leaves specific instructions and/or tasks - most involve edging masturbation, without ejaculation - she wants me to be spun up, balls near bursting, aching, for her return.

If KK’s home, but for some reason playing solo, I most often either edge, or just anxiously await her return, for hot reclamation sex.

I’m either waiting in the car in the parking lot of a store or I’m fishing. It depends on how much time my wife and his lover need.
Sometimes it was bad weather, I couldn’t go fishing and I waited in a parking lot for 4 hours while she and bull fucked in the marital bed.
It was wonderful when she called me home and saw that the whole bed and her pussy were full of sperm.

39332343.jpg
Creampie_my_hotwife109.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife111.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife113.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife116.jpgDSC08505.jpg34472889.jpg

My mind goes crazy as too what they might be doing. Its hard for me not to jack off imagining all the dirty things they are doing. Then she sends me pics or video updates of her having fun and I love it!!!
Hope you upload some videos of her, she is amazing

I like to be included, but when i'm not, i stay at home and just fantasize about what they are doing, and proceed to touch myself. Recently, however, my wife has been caging me, so all i do is wait at home, and sometimes i dress up.

What I do is try not to go crazy. Honestly waiting is so hard, knowing that she is meeting someone to have a good time while not knowing the details yet. Just try to stay busy so I don't go crazy, either with work, family stuff, home stuff, whatever.

What I do is try not to go crazy. Honestly waiting is so hard, knowing that she is meeting someone to have a good time while not knowing the details yet. Just try to stay busy so I don't go crazy, either with work, family stuff, home stuff, whatever.
Can’t wait till she gets home. She tells me what happened and makes me lick her to orgasm while I jerk off again
Good boys! That means being a real cuckold! You are an example for all men cheated on by slut hotwifes! Congratulations! 💋

a very attractive young lady with a stunning body lovely smile and beautiful eyes. would love to have your gorgeous breast on my chest, i am sure you will do this soon. and i hope you have at least 2 orgasms and that you totally collapes in complete satisfaction
thanks for the like