What do you wanna do to my hot indian gf?

Comment what you feel like doing to my loving, loyal gf.
i would meet her at a 5 star hotel and as she entered the room i would greet her with a glass of champagne and chocolates. the room would be filled with the smell of roses.( a doszen for her to take with her)as we sit on the bed drinking our champagne i would put down my glass and start to massage her sholders. then after she puts down her glass and removes her top my hands slowly move to her gorgeous breast tenderly kissing her neck to her gorgeous breast. my tongue dances across her nipplestasting the sweeness of her as my hands carefully move to her love box. removing her bottoms i massage her g-spot until she stiffens and squrits, collaping with total pleasure

i would meet her at a 5 star hotel and as she entered the room i would greet her with a glass of champagne and chocolates. the room would be filled with the smell of roses.( a doszen for her to take with her)as we sit on the bed drinking our champagne i would put down my glass and start to massage her sholders. then after she puts down her glass and removes her top my hands slowly move to her gorgeous breast tenderly kissing her neck to her gorgeous breast. my tongue dances across her nipplestasting the sweeness of her as my hands carefully move to her love box. removing her bottoms i massage her g-spot until she stiffens and squrits, collaping with total pleasure
Oh she loves to be dined and swooned. Her toes curl up, loud moans escape her mouth and her body tightens up when she's about to cum, just as you described. Your message almost made me cum.

As promised, here are some more pictures of her guys. Feel free to comment on her.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 4.11.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 4.11.15 PM.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 4.11.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 4.11.35 PM.png
    370.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 4.11.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 4.11.57 PM.png
    257.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 4.12.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 4.12.46 PM.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 107
Comment what you feel like doing to my loving, loyal gf.
Here I go with a long list of things I can do to her in your presence. Seduce first with eye's lustful look, followed by lips/mouth/tongue kisses, expose boobs, pinch and suck, remove her clothes, ask her to remove my clothes etc., I can go on and on but for the time being I will stop here. Hope you can handle without getting jealous. Enjoyed seeing partially covered pictures. Thanks