What does Cuck mean to you?

I'm not sure if my definition is any better or accurate than any others. But I am a cuck that appreciate a certain level of humiliation. I clean up and would be willing to do more if my wife request more. I just watch ( other than the clean up) and never participate. She basically call the shots and that's just how I like it.
That's my cuck definition but as you can see opinions varies.

I'm not sure if my definition is any better or accurate than any others. But I am a cuck that appreciate a certain level of humiliation. I clean up and would be willing to do more if my wife request more. I just watch ( other than the clean up) and never participate. She basically call the shots and that's just how I like it.
That's my cuck definition but as you can see opinions varies.
I just looked at the pics of your wife. Damn! You're a lucky duck that you get to clean up. She's hot as hell.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
We all have our role to play. My role is to eat the load and I do it well.
Glad to hear you do it well. She's smokin'! I
f someone had told me--before I started playing with cuck couples--that I would really come to enjoy watching a man try to eat every
drop of my cum out of his hot wife's sexy pussy or ass (or drink it straight from the shaft), I wouldn't have believed it. But it's sexy.

Glad to hear you do it well. She's smokin'! I
f someone had told me--before I started playing with cuck couples--that I would really come to enjoy watching a man try to eat every
drop of my cum out of his hot wife's sexy pussy or ass (or drink it straight from the shaft), I wouldn't have believed it. But it's sexy.
I haven't had it straight from the shaft but I certainly clean every drop from her ass and pussy. The bulls enjoys seeing me eating the load.
One day maybe on her request I will taste it directly from a bull's shaft. I just love the taste of a man's cum.

My wife and I are new to the lifestyle too. My wife loves sex with me and isn't into denial (nor am I) but I do love her telling me how better another man's cock feels when I watch them have sex. I think that the verbal humiliation, coupled with watching her get pleasured so well, is such a turn on.
My wife go with the hotwife and stag husband perspective of this lifestyle. This means I allow and encourage her to see other men, but its done for her pleasure and our enjoyment. It is not not done in a way to humiliate or denigrate me. Most of the men she has been with are better at sex and have better cocks, and that is what I want for her. She wants me to reclaim her after she has been with other men.

Reactions: owlcuck
i think the Cuckolding attraction from my point of view is 1) watching /hearing another guy enjoy what she gives me, 2) watching her enjoy a different sexual experience 3) her knowing all this and us both getting a kick from it. Like others i dont enter into the humiliation side of it and i know that she knows this also. we also dont buy into all this "oh the hubby must be inadequate" rubbish you often see others who have no understanding write..........i love my wife and would always be present.....and this is how she wants it to be..... we would have strict rules and it is to enhance our married sex life at the end of the day.

Reactions: spin418
What I have learned from my experience and from others I know is that. We all do it different in some way. But as long as we enjoy the way we do it that’s all that matters.

If a man is turned on by humiliation then bring on the humiliation. I personal am not in to humiliation (even though I think being a cuck in itself is a form of humiliation) but if that’s your thing I’m not going to question you.

My wife fuck without me present, while other husbands feel they must be present when the wife is fucking.

Whatever floats your boat.

We are all cucks but we have different ways of how we practice being a cuck.

What I have learned from my experience and from others I know is that. We all do it different in some way. But as long as we enjoy the way we do it that’s all that matters.

If a man is turned on by humiliation then bring on the humiliation. I personal am not in to humiliation (even though I think being a cuck in itself is a form of humiliation) but if that’s your thing I’m not going to question you.

My wife fuck without me present, while other husbands feel they must be present when the wife is fucking.

Whatever floats your boat.

We are all cucks but we have different ways of how we practice being a cuck.
Amen. I decided long ago not to judge folks for what turns them on
(and believe me, it's often been things [incl. humiliation] that wouldn't have been my cup of tea).

In a nutshell, I love being a bull in the cuckold world, it allows me to enjoy sexy wives in various scenarios.
And knowing that you're helping a couple get what they want--while getting the sexual activity I always crave--is wonderful.

well I play with select guys my husband likes to hear about it after the fact .I tell him as I suck him or when he fucks me or both times
Were mature couple and we love the cuck talk looking and men that want to fuck her talking about her experiences in the past.