What does Cuck mean to you?

Hotwifejaxi

Female
Sep 2, 2017
My husband and I are new to the hotwife lifestyle. As I've been reading up on what Cuckold means it seems to vary from simply 'a man who's wife has sex with other men' to someone who is denied sex by his wife and prefers humiliation & denigration. I'm wondering if some of you might share with me what the term means to you? Is it fluid, depends on the individual?
Thanks so much.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
For me, my wife has sex with another guy. I like it when she tells me how much better he fucks her however, this is rare because she thinks it hurts my feelings. I don't do any cleaning up after anyone, (nothing against anyone that does) I will not be humiliated or bullied in any way.
Thanks for your response

My husband and I are new to the hotwife lifestyle. As I've been reading up on what Cuckold means it seems to vary from simply 'a man who's wife has sex with other men' to someone who is denied sex by his wife and prefers humiliation & denigration. I'm wondering if some of you might share with me what the term means to you? Is it fluid, depends on the individual?

Thanks so much.

Wife and I are slowly exploring ourselves, but I'm not sure you could label it true cuckolding because, like the previous post pointed out, I'm not cleaning up. But i also will not take humiliation aspect of it either. And the second I'm cut off, I'm out. I think the lines between cuckold and hotwife become blurry depending on how extreme a couple is willing to take it.

Thanks so much.
Hi it's Rick: I get off on the mental anguish derived from watching someone who's better at it and bigger than me pleasure the person I love more than life. It's cerebral...

Wife and I are slowly exploring ourselves, but I'm not sure you could label it true cuckolding because, like the previous post pointed out, I'm not cleaning up. But i also will not take humiliation aspect of it either. And the second I'm cut off, I'm out. I think the lines between cuckold and hotwife become blurry depending on how extreme a couple is willing to take it.
Thanks for your response. Yes it seems everyone has their own limits. As for what true cuckolding is I'm still not sure. One man seemed to want to school me with a dictionary, but it seems so many others have an expanded take on it. I really appreciate hearing from the men about what it means to them.

The 'schooling' was by me.

I don't think one can arbitrarily change a definition t fit ones mindset.

However there are many subsets falling under this banner; humiliation, interracial, denial, to mention a few.

So the tells you "I drive a Corvette", and you respond "oh a Chevy" and says "no it's a Corvette". He may not want to acknowledge the fact but it is a Chevrolet, though it is a subset.

The 'schooling' was by me.

I don't think one can arbitrarily change a definition t fit ones mindset.

However there are many subsets falling under this banner; humiliation, interracial, denial, to mention a few.

So the tells you "I drive a Corvette", and you respond "oh a Chevy" and says "no it's a Corvette". He may not want to acknowledge the fact but it is a Chevrolet, though it is a subset.
Thank you, appreciate your input on subsets. Makes sense :)

The way I understand it is that a hotwife fucks other men with and without her man, and in a cuck situation her man is their watching/listening/participating in some form. The cuck deal seems to have many types, from watching/joining to being humiliated and everything in between.

In the end it really doesn't matter what wording you put on it, just enjoy it however makes you happiest.

Thanks so much.

My wife and I are new to the lifestyle too. My wife loves sex with me and isn't into denial (nor am I) but I do love her telling me how better another man's cock feels when I watch them have sex. I think that the verbal humiliation, coupled with watching her get pleasured so well, is such a turn on.

That's
My wife and I are new to the lifestyle too. My wife loves sex with me and isn't into denial (nor am I) but I do love her telling me how better another man's cock feels when I watch them have sex. I think that the verbal humiliation, coupled with watching her get pleasured so well, is such a turn on.

Thanks so much for your response:))

"What does Cuck mean to you?"

I am a cuck in spirit, as my wife will absolutely not have sex with others, that I know of, sans some exceptions of the past. This subject has been broached numerous times with her.

Mentally she has cucked me many times.

If she has sex with others, whether I know or not, whether I'd be present or not, I'd be a cuckold.

I think many men have trouble not with the act, but with the word, it is a hard and harsh sounding word, not like pillow or muffin, soft words and men do respond to sound, and with it comes many negative connotations.

For me it'd be a win win win. I'd enjoy her enjoyment, she'd enjoy it and her 'partner' would enjoy itas well, no downside. But, it'll never happen.

So to recap your question. To me it means a happy sexual life for me and my wife.

"What does Cuck mean to you?"

I am a cuck in spirit, as my wife will absolutely not have sex with others, that I know of, sans some exceptions of the past. This subject has been broached numerous times with her.

Mentally she has cucked me many times.

If she has sex with others, whether I know or not, whether I'd be present or not, I'd be a cuckold.

I think many men have trouble not with the act, but with the word, it is a hard and harsh sounding word, not like pillow or muffin, soft words and men do respond to sound, and with it comes many negative connotations.

For me it'd be a win win win. I'd enjoy her enjoyment, she'd enjoy it and her 'partner' would enjoy itas well, no downside. But, it'll never happen.

So to recap your question. To me it means a happy sexual life for me and my wife.
Thanks so much for your response

In the broadest sense, it just means that a married woman is having sex with someone other than hubby.
That can take 1,000 forms: Hubby can be unaware, or help, or be disgusted, or turned on by it, or not be
present or participate, eat creamepies or fluff the bull, etc. etc.
As a bull, I love the modern trend of couples openly adopting it as a lifestyle that makes both happy. :)
I've played with couples who were all over the board, so i define the term very, very widely
(and I don't get hung up on terminology, anyway). I'm especially turned on when a cuck loves making her happy,
and also has learned to absolutely crave cock. I've always been straight, but in the context of a cuckold MFM situation,
I really like cock-hungry sissy pleaser husbands. Life is good in 2017! :)

In the broadest sense, it just means that a married woman is having sex with someone other than hubby.
That can take 1,000 forms: Hubby can be unaware, or help, or be disgusted, or turned on by it, or not be
present or participate, eat creamepies or fluff the bull, etc. etc.
As a bull, I love the modern trend of couples openly adopting it as a lifestyle that makes both happy. :)
I've played with couples who were all over the board, so i define the term very, very widely
(and I don't get hung up on terminology, anyway). I'm especially turned on when a cuck loves making her happy,
and also has learned to absolutely crave cock. I've always been straight, but in the context of a cuckold MFM situation,
I really like cock-hungry sissy pleaser husbands. Life is good in 2017! :)
Great input, thanks!!