What does husband to while watching ?

CUCKOLD HUBBY TASKS DURING PLAYTIME

Watchinghercum.png
When I play with my regular boyfriend, hubby is free to do what he wants, he can watch, join, leave, or do anything else. It is totally up to him. But, on the days of nights I have a Bull his role is that of a Submissive Cuckold and he does not need to be told what to do, he has been well trained and received enough corrective action and discipline to do his tasks as needed without ever being told.

• He must remain fully clothed unless otherwise permitted to disrobe by the Bull.​
  • He must never touch himself over or under his clothing in any private area that could stimulate pleasure.​
  • His primary role is to ensure my Bull has everything he wants. As a cuck, he must anticipate my Bull's needs before my Bull asks.​
  • Water, Beer, Wine, a Shot of Liquor, and snack, must be immediately provided to replenish the Bull.​
  • Toys or any other sexual device wanted by the Bull.​
  • If the Bull slides out, he may request Cucky to put him back inside me.​
  • If the Bull needs help regaining his erection after cumming, it is Cucky's job to serve as his fluffer.​
  • If my Bull wants my sloppy pussy or ass cleaned up before he is ready to go again, Cucky must clean my holes using only his mouth and tongue without deriving any satisfaction from the task. A bull's sperm is too valuable to wipe off with a rag or towel. Cucky must swallow it and then correctly thank my Bull for his cum.​
  • If I am worn out and can't take anymore cock, but the Bull or men, when I do a group, are still horny, it is the Cucks role without hesitation to remove his pants and panties and put his ass where the horny men can fully enjoy it.​
  • Any other task or request asked of Cucky by the Bull or me.​
  • Never, ever complain or tell a Bull or me no. He must do anything asked of him cheerfully and with gratitude.​
It is the perfect marriage arrangement.

U have no right to enjoy her!
No seriously it all depends on the set up myself being. Dominant he is under strict instructions, if he misbehaves he is bound and humiliated by both of us, sometimes will be made to stand out side and listen only, sometimes will be removed from the house all together.
always made to clean tho.

What does hubby do while watching? Are you naked? Sitting in a chair? Sitting on the bed? Laying next to them? Do you beat off? Do you cum? What's everyone's routine?
We do this with one guy, semi regularly, 2 3 times a month. They most always start, they kiss, oral on each other, have sex in several positions, they go for sometimes 20 min, sometimes 45 min till he cums then I start with her.
We have a comfy chair in our bedroom I turn so it faces the bed. We're comfy together and him and I have no problem getting and staying naked. I get rock hard watching with pre cum oozing. Its hard not to stroke. Our friend does same when he watches me and her.
What do others do when they watch waiting for their turn?
Hey Sean and Jennifer here.

For us all totally nude. Watching from bed, from chair or standing. Often involved heavily in foreplay, Then after he penetrates her a lot of kissing and touching her. We start with a long period of foreplay. 45 to 60 minutes. It's all focused on her. Jennifer is always in the middle, one top one down. I watch first penetration then back off a bit and let then go at it for a while. I jump in from time to time but I don't take over till after he cums. Then I mount Jennifer missionary or from behind and fuck hard and fast to reclaim her.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
No pa
What does hubby do while watching? Are you naked? Sitting in a chair? Sitting on the bed? Laying next to them? Do you beat off? Do you cum? What's everyone's routine?
We do this with one guy, semi regularly, 2 3 times a month. They most always start, they kiss, oral on each other, have sex in several positions, they go for sometimes 20 min, sometimes 45 min till he cums then I start with her.
We have a comfy chair in our bedroom I turn so it faces the bed. We're comfy together and him and I have no problem getting and staying naked. I get rock hard watching with pre cum oozing. Its hard not to stroke. Our friend does same when he watches me and her.
What do others do when they watch waiting for their turn?
No particular routine. I have sat fully clothed with a drink and watched. Iv sat naked and watched. Iv watched without jerking and I have jerked while watching. Iv lain beside them and stood in the doorway and i have joined.

He usually visits for a weekend every couple of months. Usually sex play starts with the 3 of us on the couch then moves to the bedroom. So 1st night is a 3sum altho he is usually 1st to enter her. The next day I will get to just watch as much as I like as my wife is the only pussy he gets so he tends to make the most of it.