What does husband to while watching ?

I would love to hear her sucking on the phone or on facetime...she's a flight attendant and leaves alot and I always fantasize about it
Flight attendant....about 1978, I was 18. This girl I was running around with, her Dad owned a small apartment building, they lived in one of the apartments. It was a 10 minute drive to the airport. A flight attended rented an apartment 3 doors down. We'd often see her going to work or coming home in her uniform, she was about 25 and good looking. My girl friend often commented on how guys would visit or stay over. It was a one bedroom apartment. One day I see her and 2 other guys leaving, girlfriend said they stayed the night and it happened often, different guys and sometimes another girl. We never thought anything about it. Now, looking back I'm thinking WOW.

Flight attendant....about 1978, I was 18. This girl I was running around with, her Dad owned a small apartment building, they lived in one of the apartments. It was a 10 minute drive to the airport. A flight attended rented an apartment 3 doors down. We'd often see her going to work or coming home in her uniform, she was about 25 and good looking. My girl friend often commented on how guys would visit or stay over. It was a one bedroom apartment. One day I see her and 2 other guys leaving, girlfriend said they stayed the night and it happened often, different guys and sometimes another girl. We never thought anything about it. Now, looking back I'm thinking WOW.
I have a lot of moments I look back on like that lol

Well, i am Mr Boring!

I love to watch my wife being fucked i always have, but then i like to leave them to it for a while. Over the years i have realised how much more intense they are in my absence shown on a fixed camera they have agreed to before hand. I enjoy taking pictures too but have always felt this was for them more than me and my presence all the time could be off putting and as i am capturing it on film.....

I have never been undressed, voluntarily thats my choice, my wife enjoys dressing me and i wear ladies panties/knickers, matching suspenders and CB and have painted toe nails, matching my underwear and CB, a BDSM type collar and wear tight ladies jeans. I have on a few occasions worn a bra top giving me an A cup too.

Only one of her lovers has made me remove my jeans, that was ackward and humiliating but i liked it such a kink, so did she. None of her other lovers have dared order me to do anything so few if any know what i am wearing and thats fine as its not about me is it?

I have never stroked or cum, to me thats crude,

I gain my pleasures from intense mental stimulation much more intense and satisfying that simply cumming,

I know her lovers and the time they will roughly spend with her so have over the years i have after watching what i wish have done many different things,

Listening rather than watching, i like that,
Washed up,
Walked the dogs,
Polished the car,
Been to her parents to a party,

All these and more give me a real kink knowing what my best friend and wife is doing.

The list is endless but i can comeback and watch when i wish thats the main thing for me.

Reactions: Couple4MFM