What does husband to while watching ?

Well..when we get the bull come over..i make sure he is comfortable. And if she feels safe leave them alone for hour.
And then just watch masterbate and help him by making he surehe gets maximum pleasure.

Reactions: WaltHardman
I’m a masculine that self-cages. I like to wear it and watch then join and help by holding her legs up or apart. Licking her while she’s giving him head and a few other things before it’s time for the cage to come off and join myself. She loves to talk the drip from my cage as i kneel at her head holding her ankles up so he can lick and fuck her good. She also loves to get my balls swollen and filled with cum so she can have an extra big load. Very hot.

Reactions: WaltHardman
My participation and involvement are different with each of my wife's bulls. When we have a bull over to our house, my role is first my wife's pleasure and second to ensure the bull has the most memorable experience possible. I always ensure that the bull has a cold beverage of his choice and let him know that he is in full control of the encounter.

Some of her bulls like for me to be naked and watch, others like me to leave the house to provide them with complete privacy, and others like me to be involved. Since my wife's time with her bull is not about me, I do whatever is requested of me at the time.

One of her regular bulls enjoys me watching as he undresses my wife in front of me. He almost always incorporates some form of humiliation into their foreplay, and it seems to get him going, which my wife enjoys.

During his last visit, he and my wife were kissing and making out in our living room while I was in the kitchen putting away our lunch dishes. He brought my wife into the kitchen, stood her facing the table, and pulled her jeans and panties down as I watched. Once her ass was bare and exposed, he told me I should be kissing her ass, and I got down on the floor and kissed my wife's ass as he watched and commented.

I became aroused very quickly, and after he told me to stop, I stood up, and he laughed, saying he could barely notice a bulge in my swim trunks. He then pulled his 8" cock out, and as my wife watched, he pulled down the front of my trunks and then asked my wife which cock she wanted inside her.

After he and my wife both had a good laugh, he had me undress him. I was not allowed to pull my pants up and had to keep my cock out and on display the entire time they were together. He fucked my wife on our kitchen table and shot his load up inside of her. After he pulled out, there was a small puddle on the table, and he told me to lick it up, and I did, still with my cock out but not permitted to touch myself. After licking up the mess, I made them both drinks and went out to uncover the hot tub for them.

After being in the hot tub for almost an hour, they got out, and he wanted me to beg him to fuck my wife for me. This particular bull loves for me to tell him how much more he is able to satisfy my wife than I am. After he has humiliated me, he fucks my wife very hard, and she loves it, so I do what he wants for her pleasure.

Once inside the bedroom, my wife was on the bed, and our friend was standing at the bedside when he told me to suck him to get him hard for my wife. After about ten minutes, he had me stand naked, so our cocks were side by side, and he again had my wife choose who would spend the night in her bed. I slept on the couch that night but could hear them clearly.

But, every bull has different expectations and desires, so I follow whatever my wife and her bull want at the time.
since the first day of marriage we have had a bull and m and we are candaulists, not a single bull has ever scolded my husband, ridiculed him or ordered him to do anything nor would I allow it, I love my husband, I respect him and I am grateful to him for allowing me to have pleasure with others, but always and always only with the presence of my husband

since the first day of marriage we have had a bull and m and we are candaulists, not a single bull has ever scolded my husband, ridiculed him or ordered him to do anything nor would I allow it, I love my husband, I respect him and I am grateful to him for allowing me to have pleasure with others, but always and always only with the presence of my husband

My participation and involvement are different with each of my wife's bulls. When we have a bull over to our house, my role is first my wife's pleasure and second to ensure the bull has the most memorable experience possible. I always ensure that the bull has a cold beverage of his choice and let him know that he is in full control of the encounter.

Some of her bulls like for me to be naked and watch, others like me to leave the house to provide them with complete privacy, and others like me to be involved. Since my wife's time with her bull is not about me, I do whatever is requested of me at the time.

One of her regular bulls enjoys me watching as he undresses my wife in front of me. He almost always incorporates some form of humiliation into their foreplay, and it seems to get him going, which my wife enjoys.

During his last visit, he and my wife were kissing and making out in our living room while I was in the kitchen putting away our lunch dishes. He brought my wife into the kitchen, stood her facing the table, and pulled her jeans and panties down as I watched. Once her ass was bare and exposed, he told me I should be kissing her ass, and I got down on the floor and kissed my wife's ass as he watched and commented.

I became aroused very quickly, and after he told me to stop, I stood up, and he laughed, saying he could barely notice a bulge in my swim trunks. He then pulled his 8" cock out, and as my wife watched, he pulled down the front of my trunks and then asked my wife which cock she wanted inside her.

After he and my wife both had a good laugh, he had me undress him. I was not allowed to pull my pants up and had to keep my cock out and on display the entire time they were together. He fucked my wife on our kitchen table and shot his load up inside of her. After he pulled out, there was a small puddle on the table, and he told me to lick it up, and I did, still with my cock out but not permitted to touch myself. After licking up the mess, I made them both drinks and went out to uncover the hot tub for them.

After being in the hot tub for almost an hour, they got out, and he wanted me to beg him to fuck my wife for me. This particular bull loves for me to tell him how much more he is able to satisfy my wife than I am. After he has humiliated me, he fucks my wife very hard, and she loves it, so I do what he wants for her pleasure.

Once inside the bedroom, my wife was on the bed, and our friend was standing at the bedside when he told me to suck him to get him hard for my wife. After about ten minutes, he had me stand naked, so our cocks were side by side, and he again had my wife choose who would spend the night in her bed. I slept on the couch that night but could hear them clearly.

But, every bull has different expectations and desires, so I follow whatever my wife and her bull want at the time.
I would never allow any bull to order, insult, humiliate and belittle my husband

I normally listen from the next room and masturbate with my soft cock listening to my wife orgasms. She is loud especially knowing that I am listening and masturbating and she tells me that moaning loud makes her feel dirty, dominating and cucking me. Personally I feel submissive thinking an alpha man is pleasuring my wife and she is loving it and hence my cock is soft.

Last edited:
First time I got to see her sucking a man and swallowing
When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.roa26.jpg

Some years back, my gf wanted me to watch her take a fucking from a previous bf. I knew the guy and he was ok. So I said sureif u want to, its a pretty hot idea.
So I'm sitting by the bed watching him fucking her and she gestures me to tell me something.
I get close and she says "now do you see why I wanted to fuck him again? His cock is SO thick!
Suck on my tits as he fucks me". I knew her tits were a very hot spot for her, so I began to suck them. She kept telling me "He's SO fucking wide, it spreads my pussy open. Suck my tits, I'm going to cum all over his fat cock".
So I did and in a few minutes she began to tense up. "Don't stop, oh god, don't stop, here it comes, I'm cuming on his thick cock, he's making me cummm!".
It was a hot, spurting orgasm for her, all over his cock & balls. He was really railing her now and asked her where she wanted him to cum. She looked me right in the eye as she told him "in my pussy. Drain that thick cock and fill my pussy"
He had no problem doing that and before he left later that nite, she took 2 more loads from him, both in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

She told me later that long cocks are fine, but thick, wide cocks worked best for her. "He just made my pussy stretch and feel so full"