What does husband to while watching ?

What does hubby do..???

If it is "their" first time , or our first time I like to sit back and let them get acquainted. Explore, kiss fondle ... strip each other..
I like to watch until after his first orgasm. Then I like to get involved, clean up round one.. add a load of mine.. more clean up... then let them go for another round, either helping or watching from there.
We enjoy long sessions.. tag team action is awesome...
Cheers

Mostly watches and is attentive to me when I'm being screwed from behind by my lover. My husband is a great kisser when that is happening. Mostly he watches when he is there. When he is not there but outside the room he listens and uses his imagination. Or, he is keeping busy other ways like cleaning the house, doing the dishes, washing the cars, etc.

Those cage things are weird and look painful for the dude I'd rather just let him jack off in the corner no reason to hurt him
Yeah, I lean much further over into the wanting to serve my Missus, camp. I don’t want to put on one of those things, I want her to make me put on one of those things, if that makes any sense?

We've only done it 3 times we aren't exactly veterans
Yeah, but you turned a corner many people wouldn’t even consider. it means you can be honest with each other. I wish so much I was writing about reality, than fantasy. Also there are way more guys than Ladies posting here, it’s great to see you posting.

Yeah, but you turned a corner many people wouldn’t even consider. it means you can be honest with each other. I wish so much I was writing about reality, than fantasy. Also there are way more guys than Ladies posting here, it’s great to see you posting.
Thanks. Do you have a girl or wife?

Yes, I am married. We are a great match other than she went to Catholic school and has a lot of inhibitions. She is the person I want to be submissive to in the bedroom, not anyone else, but it’s not in her. I’ve tried. How bout you two? Just waiting to see what happens? Or making some plans to get something to happen?

Yes, I am married. We are a great match other than she went to Catholic school and has a lot of inhibitions. She is the person I want to be submissive to in the bedroom, not anyone else, but it’s not in her. I’ve tried. How bout you two? Just waiting to see what happens? Or making some plans to get something to happen?
Send us a private message

What does hubby do while watching? Are you naked? Sitting in a chair? Sitting on the bed? Laying next to them? Do you beat off? Do you cum? What's everyone's routine?
We do this with one guy, semi regularly, 2 3 times a month. They most always start, they kiss, oral on each other, have sex in several positions, they go for sometimes 20 min, sometimes 45 min till he cums then I start with her.
We have a comfy chair in our bedroom I turn so it faces the bed. We're comfy together and him and I have no problem getting and staying naked. I get rock hard watching with pre cum oozing. Its hard not to stroke. Our friend does same when he watches me and her.
What do others do when they watch waiting for their turn?

My participation and involvement are different with each of my wife's bulls. When we have a bull over to our house, my role is first my wife's pleasure and second to ensure the bull has the most memorable experience possible. I always ensure that the bull has a cold beverage of his choice and let him know that he is in full control of the encounter.

Some of her bulls like for me to be naked and watch, others like me to leave the house to provide them with complete privacy, and others like me to be involved. Since my wife's time with her bull is not about me, I do whatever is requested of me at the time.

One of her regular bulls enjoys me watching as he undresses my wife in front of me. He almost always incorporates some form of humiliation into their foreplay, and it seems to get him going, which my wife enjoys.

During his last visit, he and my wife were kissing and making out in our living room while I was in the kitchen putting away our lunch dishes. He brought my wife into the kitchen, stood her facing the table, and pulled her jeans and panties down as I watched. Once her ass was bare and exposed, he told me I should be kissing her ass, and I got down on the floor and kissed my wife's ass as he watched and commented.

he-pulled-down-her-pants.jpg
I became aroused very quickly, and after he told me to stop, I stood up, and he laughed, saying he could barely notice a bulge in my swim trunks. He then pulled his 8" cock out, and as my wife watched, he pulled down the front of my trunks and then asked my wife which cock she wanted inside her.

my-pants-were-pulled-down.jpg
After he and my wife both had a good laugh, he had me undress him. I was not allowed to pull my pants up and had to keep my cock out and on display the entire time they were together. He fucked my wife on our kitchen table and shot his load up inside of her. After he pulled out, there was a small puddle on the table, and he told me to lick it up, and I did, still with my cock out but not permitted to touch myself. After licking up the mess, I made them both drinks and went out to uncover the hot tub for them.

After being in the hot tub for almost an hour, they got out, and he wanted me to beg him to fuck my wife for me. This particular bull loves for me to tell him how much more he is able to satisfy my wife than I am. After he has humiliated me, he fucks my wife very hard, and she loves it, so I do what he wants for her pleasure.

ipiccy_image.jpg

Once inside the bedroom, my wife was on the bed, and our friend was standing at the bedside when he told me to suck him to get him hard for my wife. After about ten minutes, he had me stand naked, so our cocks were side by side, and he again had my wife choose who would spend the night in her bed. I slept on the couch that night but could hear them clearly.

But, every bull has different expectations and desires, so I follow whatever my wife and her bull want at the time.

My wife and I both went to Catholic school, it took her a long time to allow her inner freak out, but once she did, it has been amazing. I guess she had forty years of freakiness to let out and enjoy!