What fantasies are you still hoping to live out?

WNY3somecple

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
We have been open almost our whole time together with a focus on her with other men. Her fantasies became my fantasies. We have lived a bunch out. Still quite a few out there some that might just stay fantasies some we might try some you never know.

Here are a few we have not tried yet.

1). A true international gang bang. She thinks it would be hot to have one white guy, one black, one asian, one Hispanic, one from the middle east, one native American have her. Obviously done difficulty arranging that.

2). Taking on all cummers at an adult theater. We have played at them before but never just let anyone and everyone join. In the fantasy they are all nice, clean etc. In reality who would want some less desirable of the patrons touching or more. Not us.

3). The jury or as she calls it 11 angry men. Scenario she is in a jury, the only juror convinced of the innocence of the accused. The other 11, all men are convinced of the guilt. I'm her fantasy of course the accused is innocent. After hours, no days of deliberation some waver but are afraid the change their vote. Somehow the foreman of the jury asks how far she will go to prove her belief....he pushes her to her knees....by time she is done 11 angry men have fucked her silly and she innocent person is freed. Obviously impossible to live out. Maybe role play with 11 willing men.

4). Me still waiting for a FmF or to watch her with another woman. She has been with women just never in front of me. Someday.

5). Been married about 25 years so the chance of this one is gone. Honeymoon sharing her with others or wedding night gang bang. Maybe if we repeat our vows.

6). Fishing boat cabin slut. She loves all those fishing shows. Wicked Tuna. dangerous catch. She thinks a few days serving a fishing crew is a fun fantasy. Of course realizing how funky they must all get after a few days out fishing might put a damper on things lol

7). Being at a stag party. Not as a stripper or hooker. Maybe just tending bar or waitressing. Ending up with the father of the groom and father of the bride. Obviously not to really old guys but ones in the 50's.

8). She would love to be used again to help seal deals for work. Not really a thing that could happen where she is now but something she did in the past and still thinks about fondly.

9). Another work related one. She has played with bosses and coworkers but mostly not at work. She'd love to be the office blow job queen. Giving head to stressed out executes, coworkers on demand. Again little chance where she works now.

10). Dogging. Not really a thing in the US it seems. Anyplace near us where it starts the cops slam down on. Been once in Texas with another couple we were visiting who surprised us with a trip to their favorite park.

Source:. A recent conversation.

What about everyone else what fantasies are you still waiting on or keeping just for fantasy.

My hottest fantasy is to have a guy over to the house for dinner, and for her to seduce him slowly throughout the evening. Knowing her, it would be too much to hope for that she would fuck him in front of me, and if I can't at least imagine that it might possibly happen, it doesn't work as fantasy. So in my fantasy, they'll get increasingly frisky, and finally she'll work up the nerve to lead him into the bedroom and close the door. I be happy to listen and jack outside the door.

She's come home from dates freshly fucked, but it's never truly fresh in that situation, and it would be so much hotter knowing more or less what's happening in real time. And to fuck her in the wet spot as soon as he leaves.

Taking my mother in law who’s only seventeen years older than my wife at fifty two to a sex party would be a good start, shes up for fucking and my wife’s sisters husband and I share her together whenever we can. She enjoys being handled without too much care and we joke with her about having her gang banged which only gives her a bigger appetite.

My wife and I visit nudist resorts in the southern US. We have talked about having her long term boyfriend go with us for a long weekend. I am height ,weight proportional but my cock looks miniature. Her boyfriend is very well hung and it would be obvious to everyone who is the man in charge. I would enjoy serving them drinks and bringing towels and being open about being their cuckold.

My hottest fantasy is to have a guy over to the house for dinner, and for her to seduce him slowly throughout the evening. Knowing her, it would be too much to hope for that she would fuck him in front of me, and if I can't at least imagine that it might possibly happen, it doesn't work as fantasy. So in my fantasy, they'll get increasingly frisky, and finally she'll work up the nerve to lead him into the bedroom and close the door. I be happy to listen and jack outside the door.

She's come home from dates freshly fucked, but it's never truly fresh in that situation, and it would be so much hotter knowing more or less what's happening in real time. And to fuck her in the wet spot as soon as he leaves.
been there done that

That’s pretty hot.

One of my fantasies is having her get back in contact with her high school crushes and watch her please all of them. Only thing is I would want to watch and get some fresh sloppy seconds.

View media item 215762
View media item 215763
We have been open almost our whole time together with a focus on her with other men. Her fantasies became my fantasies. We have lived a bunch out. Still quite a few out there some that might just stay fantasies some we might try some you never know.

Here are a few we have not tried yet.

1). A true international gang bang. She thinks it would be hot to have one white guy, one black, one asian, one Hispanic, one from the middle east, one native American have her. Obviously done difficulty arranging that.

2). Taking on all cummers at an adult theater. We have played at them before but never just let anyone and everyone join. In the fantasy they are all nice, clean etc. In reality who would want some less desirable of the patrons touching or more. Not us.

3). The jury or as she calls it 11 angry men. Scenario she is in a jury, the only juror convinced of the innocence of the accused. The other 11, all men are convinced of the guilt. I'm her fantasy of course the accused is innocent. After hours, no days of deliberation some waver but are afraid the change their vote. Somehow the foreman of the jury asks how far she will go to prove her belief....he pushes her to her knees....by time she is done 11 angry men have fucked her silly and she innocent person is freed. Obviously impossible to live out. Maybe role play with 11 willing men.

4). Me still waiting for a FmF or to watch her with another woman. She has been with women just never in front of me. Someday.

5). Been married about 25 years so the chance of this one is gone. Honeymoon sharing her with others or wedding night gang bang. Maybe if we repeat our vows.

6). Fishing boat cabin slut. She loves all those fishing shows. Wicked Tuna. dangerous catch. She thinks a few days serving a fishing crew is a fun fantasy. Of course realizing how funky they must all get after a few days out fishing might put a damper on things lol

7). Being at a stag party. Not as a stripper or hooker. Maybe just tending bar or waitressing. Ending up with the father of the groom and father of the bride. Obviously not to really old guys but ones in the 50's.

8). She would love to be used again to help seal deals for work. Not really a thing that could happen where she is now but something she did in the past and still thinks about fondly.

9). Another work related one. She has played with bosses and coworkers but mostly not at work. She'd love to be the office blow job queen. Giving head to stressed out executes, coworkers on demand. Again little chance where she works now.

10). Dogging. Not really a thing in the US it seems. Anyplace near us where it starts the cops slam down on. Been once in Texas with another couple we were visiting who surprised us with a trip to their favorite park.

Source:. A recent conversation.

What about everyone else what fantasies are you still waiting on or keeping just for fantasy.
Definitely #4 because i have thought for a while I can handle two women at once with my 9 inches. Women please message if intersted !!