What if I ask our best friend to fuck my wife?

We’ve been doing the hot wife thing for a while - a little more than a decade now.

The topic of one of our mutual male friends, one of my male friends, or business associates has come up before, and we’ve ruled it out to have one of them as a candidate. There is always an attachment risk, and unless you’re comfortable with the risk of being “outed,” our opinion has always been not to go down that road.

We’ve had instances where one of our friends has hit on KK, and I’ve had business associates make suggestive comments about how hot she is - KK thinks it is sexy, and is flattered by it, but we’ve never acted on any of those as opportunities.

If I were going to consider this, I’d talk to KK first, to see if she’d be interested in the guy. My wife is pretty particular about the cock - one risk is her rejecting a friend on the basis of his package, which would likely be awkward at best.

Lucky for me, I didn't have to deal with this. The mutual friend that introduce my wife and I, had been fucking her off-and-on since their late teens. He warned me that she was "a bit of a slut" and had been fucked by most of the men that knew her. He also informed me that he had fucked her earlier that same day. I was fine with it.
My exwife was similiar. She had screwed alot of my buddies before we got serious. We were at a party once and I counted 5 guys that I knew she had screwed.

We have been discussing the cuckold lifestyle for a while and I'm still not sure how to start. Neither of us is comfortable in contacting a total stranger but I was considering asking a good friend that we have both known since high school if he would be interested in helping out. He is single and currently is not in a relationship. I would start by asking him if he would want to help me fuck my wife in sort of a threesome. We would each take turns (tag team) of about 5 minuets each and repeat until everyone has cum. In later meetings I would provide some private time for the two of them. My main issue is:

Should I approach our friend first, to see if he is interested and if so, then present the idea to my wife. This wasy if he is not, it's just locker room talk between friends rather than have my wife regected by our friend.

Or: Should I discuss this with my wife and then take a chance that our friend will be interested.

Should I approach our friend alone or should both my wife and I ask him together.

Or: Should I spproach my wife alone or should both ore friend and I ask her together.

I don't want to fuck up our friendship or ******** off my wife by involving a friend but I think that this arrangement has some merit considering our history together and should work out for all of us.

Any comments, suggestions are welcome.

When my wife and I got into the lifestyle we both decided to not shit in out own nest. So friends and people we knew were out. That being said....We took our time in meeting potential playmates, talked with them both in chat and on the phone. Met for drinks with no expectation of a sexual encounter, and if we "clicked" with them....set up a play date. It's worked out great and over the years we've made some pretty good friends....ones we can fuck. Good luck.

Reactions: davelb76
We did. I asked my friend to help us. I started to be cuckold for more than 4 y. It ended because we started to live far away. But there she tried to finde someone else.

Reactions: Piar77
In our situation, we started with a good friend who happened to be one of her ex-boyfriends back in 2012.

We found that the familiarity helped with the initial awkwardness.

Since him, she's had sex with 5 other men.

EDITED for clarity: my wife and I have been married since 2005, we started the lifestyle in 2012, the ex boyfriend she fucked was from way before we got married.

If you are SERIOUS, I would pillow talk the wife over how hot you think it is, and whether she would be interested..ask her if she finds that friend a viable candidate or whether she might have someone else in mind..she may surprise you! once you get that go, then show him some nakeds over buddy beers one night and how she finds him attractive. easy peasy if he's interested. But it's been my experience that most of your buds would ju mp at the chance to bang your lady.

With us, it started by sharing fantasies. My wife told me she fantasized about having a threesome with my buddy and me. Once I got over the shock and the idea grew as a turn-on for me, I asked her if she’d really like to do it. She said yes. One night while he was at our place, I had him go to the store with me. During the ride, I told him about her fantasy. He was surprised but all for it. His only condition was no guy/guy stuff. I assured him I felt the same way. He asked when? I told him we could do it tonight if he was up for it. He was. When we got back home, while he was in the restroom, I told her that I talked with him about it and he was all for it. We had one big problem and that was breaking the ice to get things started. After a while, my wife, girlfriend at the time, said she was tired and going to bed. We thought it was a bust. I came up with a plan. We would get undressed and go into the bedroom. I told him to stand at the side of the bed by her head while I went down on her. When she awoke, (IF, she was actually asleep?) she found my head between her legs and his cock by her face. She immediately took him into her mouth and it went from there.
So...my advice is to have the ‘okay’ with your wife first. Your buddy will be easy to convince.

Reactions: Lovetowatch123