What is the best way to remove pubic hair?

Sissy Tom

Couple
Hello, I have been shaving my hair off my balls. Is there a better way to get rid of the hair that may last longer and not itch so much on regrowth? Any help really appreciated.

Daily shaving, genital safe hair removal cream, waxing, laser (either home or professional).

None of these methods are permanent. Some last longer than others, produce less irritation, or smoother result, or blend of positive outcomes. Your skin tone and body hair type comes into play with laser treatment, particularly for those with very fair skin.

I shave daily, have been doing so for decades. I've also used all these methods at one time or another, and still do so when I need a specific outcome (like a completely smooth scrotum and taint, with no evidence of stubble or remnant/missed hair).

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Here in the UK there are many creams and the best one I have found by far the best is called Veet
Completely clears both me and the wife for weeks
Hope this helps
Thank you, I am in the Uk as well. Is there a special version of Veet for genitals? Or does the standard one work ok? Thanks again for your reply. X

does Nair work?
Nair is more than double as cheap as Veet
Even I never use it myself I wouldn't recommend purchasing it.
Well, I can’t command you in general but don't forget it’s your pubic area and the last thing you need is fireburn down there.
I would recommend to read Trustpilot or search Amazon’s Critical Reviews in this matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Hi @jusme,
Confirm that Veet is good enough. We both use it. No backside effect (for my wife and me) 😍
Lol. No afterburn on the afterburner (well not for us anyway). The after effects are truly delicious, but wait at least 24hrs before washing with soap and for the chemicals to disperse, then it is ready for tasting

Attachments

• 20211002_124155.jpg
    20211002_124155.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20211026_011653.jpg
    20211026_011653.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 13
Over the last several months, I've added a depilatory product to my cock/ball maintenance routine. I still shave daily, which is minimal to keep things completely smooth - about every ten days to two weeks, I use the 'No Hair Crew' intimate hair remover product.

I've experimented with it, and find it effective in my use in the minimum 4-minute application time range. It produced skin irritation for me at the 6-1/2 minute mark.

Between shaving and the depilatory, my cock and balls stay pretty much completely smooth, stubble free, and I get that awesome "completely bare" feeling.IMG_1477x.jpg

If buying hair removal cream make sure it’s the sensitive. I once got a bad chemical burn removing my pussy and anal hair. It’s not pleasant having a raw pussy but much worse having a raw arse hole and arse cheeks and makes pooping so painful. 😂

Sensitive ones do work well. Look how silky smooth my pussy and arse are in these pics and I’m quite hairy naturally.

Sally. Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4344.jpeg
    IMG_4344.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4345.jpeg
    IMG_4345.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: