What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

Years ago, while out with my (now) wife and best friend, we were drinking at a bar and the topic somehow turned where my wife said "well i have really nice nipples". I didn't think much of it other than "man, that was hot". But then like 2 minutes later, she privately pulled out one tit and said "should i show him?" And before I said "yes", she called his name and his jaw literally dropped. After she put it away and we talked and laughed about it, she immediately said "I can show you guys again you know" - as if she couldn't wait to pull it out again - which was so hot to me. And then she just pulled it out again while sitting face to face with my friend on neighboring bar stools while I stood next to them! I was SO turned on, I told her I wanted to go home and play truth or dare with him or something. She agreed. Before we went home, we stopped at another bar. This time, she called MY name at one point and said "look" and pointed down to here tits. They were both discretely out and my friend's hand was tweaking one of her nipples. He was staring at me like "dude, i did not initiate this". It was fucking hot. She's never done anything like this before but clearly was listening when I told her showing her off is my biggest fantasy. Then we went to a restaurant together and sat in a bench, wife in between us. At one point they started making out and his hand was going down between her legs but she freaked out and stopped. That's where it ended.

YEEEEARS later and I still think about this. I'm constantly trying to invent scenarios where she does hotter and crazier things with him - "friendly" game of truth or dare one night after the kids go to bed, or coming out of the shower with her towel and we tease her to show us and on a whim she just confidently opens it up and wiggles for us naked. SOOOO many possibilities.

this is a bit long but whatever. it's something i wanted to share.

this happened before we were together:

i met her when she was 22 and we now have been together 12 years. however, a year before we met when she had been just out of college, she sucked two guys dicks at a party. i only got this story out when we were first dating and just being flirty. the question came up "have you ever had a threesome" and she was trying to appear sexy and told me what happened. to be completely honest, i didn't like it at first and even gave her a hard time about it years later, threatening to break up with her. i i used to be less open about sexuality but now, maybe because i am middle aged, feel like i missed out on that openness and want to recreate this and have this experience with her? if you are a psychologist, feel free to analyze me about it LOL.

from the several times she told me about it (i grilled her on what happened a few times too, being an asshole). she and a friend were at a halloween party. at this party, it was getting silly and some of them were daring each other to kiss each other. there was even a gay guy there that they "dared" to kiss my wife's friend etc. it was just silly drunk shit. at one point, they were daring her to kiss one of the guys, which she did, trying to be cute and she kissed another guy.

later that night, after she was slightly intoxicated (she claims she wasn't really drunk at all?), one guy that she liked led her up into a bedroom. she claims she liked that guy and just thought it was goin to be him but his friend followed them. they took her into a bedroom, locked the door, and she says she started making out with the guy she liked while the other guy went into the bathroom. she says as they were making out the other guy "snuck up behind" and started feeling her up. this is the part she overtly admitted to really enjoying. she even tells me the other guy pulled offer her dress and even "licked her butt" which she claims was awkward. she said the guys asked her if she could suck her own tits wand she says this made her feel awkward but she did. she admits that she was turned on while making out with both of them. then she says all the sudden they both had their pants down and their dicks out and that the guy that she liked told her to suck their dicks. she says that she was nervous when they undressed her because she thought she would have to fuck both of them which she says she would say no to and she felt obligated to suck their dicks at that point.

she says they both were slightly pushy and even said that the guy she was less into was a little bit aggressive, that he "picked her up" and put her on the bed. the thing she says about this was that she kept being very nervous that they wanted to fuck her and that was something she wouldn't do. the other parts she has told me specifically are that the more guy she didn't really like took longer to cum and she remembered getting tired sucking his cock and that it was awkward because the guy she liked watched the whole thing, and took a phone video of it for part of the time. she also admits to swallowing both guys' cum, saying that the more aggressive guy's tasted bad. another weird thing that stands out is she claims they were very nice when it was over, and they helped her get dressed, and that the guy she liked deleted the video (but who knows). she even dated the guy she liked more after this. i asked her if they ever had sex and she says they didn't but admits to sucking his dick in the parking lot of a movie theater. she was still casually kind of dating this guy when she began talking to me and claims that this guy was not a bad guy but had probably only did it because of alcohol.

to this day, pictures from that party are still on facebook and she is still friends with both these guys, apprently. one guy i guess joined the marines and the other guy is like a plumber and has a family. in one of the pics you can even see her kissing one of the guys and everything. i think it is important to say that she is not a slut at all, but that she was just swept up in the moment and is very submissive. what i think happened is that the guys successfully seduced her by taking her to a point where she couldn't go back. in private she admits she enjoyed when the other guy started feeling her up and undressing her, and that is what turned her on most. she admits in private that she enjoyed sucking their dicks until the one guy was too up tight to come and it became a little bit of work. she admits to liking the other guy in the chair watching her do it and hoping she looked sexy to him as she sucked the other guy off on the bed.

she truly ahs only fucked two guys in her life, including myself. i think it was just the timing and circumstances that made it happen. other than this, and what we have been exploring the past year and a half, she hasn't done anything "slutty" at all. she was a nerdy math geek with a foreign dad her whole life. she never did anything else like that ever and i believe her. but now, after being together, we see it differently and honestly i wish i had also been there to experience her being brought to that level during probably the only real slutty experience in her life (aside from what we have done this past year).

Last edited:
Reactions: Godjohne