What is your favorite position to watch your wife or girlfriend get fucked?

From my point of view (hubby) it would depend on the other guy/bull as this can change everything. Here are three of my favourites (greedy!) to see if you see what I mean. In no particular order:

1. Lying across the bed on her back, head slightly over the mattress with my cock in her mouth. (She's a great little cocksucker in any position!). I have her ankles in my hands spreading her legs for a friend who's very much enjoying fucking her raw. I get a great view of her painted fingernails as she plays with her clit, feel her writhing in pleasure from his cock below me and am pretty much ringside to see my friend's hands enjoying her full tits as he pistons in and out of her....

2. Riding a younger guy asian cowgirl style, her feet planted either side of him as she rides his young cock, simultaneously taking her own pleasure from it and serving him like a sensuous slut. I get to see the lust in her eyes and his hands all over her ripe breasts and hips. She's particularly hard to resist in this position as she always rides up and down the full length, almost slipping off the cock before squatting back down on it....

3. Okay, I lied. This is my favourite! If she's with a dominant guy, I love to see her facing me on her hands and knees as he barebacks her hard in the bulldog position. I know she loves being fucked rough and the more he grabs her hips/holds her wrists behind her back/pulls her onto his cock by her red hair the more vocal she gets. If he's talking dirty to her and calling her names, she'll be cumming very loudly and her face will be absolutely wanton.

Naturally, if he's black, the colour contrast just makes any of the above 100x hotter! A pale redhead and black skin were made for each other visually.

And as a bonus (although not involving her getting fucked): having an older guy/black guy/big guy/guy beneath her in looks sitting naked in my living room armchair like he owns the place. I watch from behind as she kneels before him and services his cock with her mouth swallowing every drop. I find this especially erotic if her hair is up in a bun or high ponytail as it just seems to accentuate her bobbing and rolling. Anybody find the same (about the hairdo)?

Missionary! My wife and her boyfriend are very much in love which I'm ok with, love makes for much better sex! I love to watch them kissing lightly but deeply as he is slowly thrusting his cock into her hot wet pussy, making sure his whole length is making it into her. They continue to kiss with passion as he places his pelvis against her pelvis and thrusts with a grinding action to be sure he's stimulating her clitoris. After quite some time (he's a long lasting lover unlike me in the past) she'll have a huge orgasm and he'll start to grunt, his large balls will pull up and his cock starts to pulse as he's pumping his sperm deep into her tubes - so so lovely to watch these two make love!! I always find myself wishing he had been her lover right from the night we were married (when she was impregnated with our first child).

One of my favorites for watching is seeing KK take several men, one after another, cow-girl, or reverse cow-girl style. I love watching her bouncing furiously on another man's hard cock, until he can't hold back - I like stroking and edging to this kind of scene, trying to hold on until she's finished with everyone else, full of hot, slick cum.

Sliding into her is amazing - her vagina is fully tented, slick with cum, and she's in a frenzy from so much cock...

para nosotros que pensamos es la suprema experiencia que deben al menos una vez probar las parejas que están en este estilo de vida es estar los dos desnudos en cuatro uno frente al otro en el centro de una habitación Para poder besarnos masturbarnos mirarnos las caras oírnos gemir hablando de como se siente la pinga de quien este penetrando al otro para después cambiar y si como para nosotros ha sido algo adictivo cuando llegan al punto donde ya los amigos son más de 7 nada más que decir como terminamos luego de recibir sus pingas por toda la noche entera

Reactions: alphamale92