What is your favorite position to watch your wife or girlfriend get fucked?

One of my favorites for watching is seeing KK take several men, one after another, cow-girl, or reverse cow-girl style. I love watching her bouncing furiously on another man's hard cock, until he can't hold back - I like stroking and edging to this kind of scene, trying to hold on until she's finished with everyone else, full of hot, slick cum.

Sliding into her is amazing - her vagina is fully tented, slick with cum, and she's in a frenzy from so much cock...
sounds like you enjoy sloppy 2nds or 3rds ;)

What is your favorite position to watch as your wife or girlfriend is getting fucked by another guy?? My personal favorite is whether I’m only watching, but most importantly if I’m taking pictures or video, is when they are in the missionary position! This provides the clearest and most unobstructed view to watch as his hard cock is pounding into her pussy! I love to see her pussy lips grip around his girth, and watch as you can see his cock pull out coated with more and more of her wetness becomes visible with each stroke! The way she lifts her body up to meet his thrusts and to see him push harder and harder going balls deep inside her!! Noticing the signs as his tempo begins to get faster and each thrust is much more harder and deeper than before! Listening to his breathing become more labored, and she acknowledges his stronger and more intense effort with louder grunts from each inward thrust!! They become completely in tune with each other and both are now in search of the same goal, to make him cum!! Then with just a little bit of verbal encouragement from her, to watch as his body become stiffened, and he’s buried his cock as deep as possible inside her pussy, knowing all too well that she’s also milking him, as he begins to cum and fill her tight little pussy full of his seed!! Then to watch as he slowly starts to pull his cock out a little before pushing back in, waiting patiently, yet impatiently, as he continues this and goes a little further each time. He eventually pulls out enough to show that his cock is covered in cum and allowing some of it to drip off him or leak from the sides and bottom before finally pulling completely out of her and to see her cum filled pussy for a few seconds before it starts to gush out!! It’s my favorite part to watch, which is quickly followed up and replaced by my all-time favorite thing to do, to take his place between her legs and enjoy the most absolutely amazing feeling in the world... Sloppy seconds!! What’s your favorite position to watch??
So well written. And I'm like this exactly.

Hard to choose, because all of them are just as hot for me to watch, but the classic on her back legs spread wide in air with a bbc in between her legs pounding her hard then fast love seeing her hand’s caressing his body and when she is cummin her legs wrap around him pulling him in tighter as she explodes, kissing passionately comes in joint first favourite position with DP, nothing beats being inches away from my beautiful wife taking two bbc bareback at same time, watching there cum flow out of both holes :love: