What is your slut like in "normal life"?

The more "normal" and "respectable" a woman is in her everyday life, the more fun it is to enjoy her sexually. Wives, mothers, teachers, nurses, attorneys, businesswomen, etc. all have sexual "other sides" that the right man (or men) can enjoy to the fullest. Doing so is much more pleasure than using a woman who is a slut on the surface, too.

Wives, mothers, professional women ... all "normal, respectable" women have their slutty sides. In private they can get so dirty while in public they maintain a respectable appearance. For example, my main slut now is the wife of a younger faculty member in my university department. They are glad to have me as their bull because they think it will give him an advantage with regard to promotions in the faculty ranks. Outwardly, the wife is a fine lady. She teaches elementary school and is loved and respected by students and parents alike. In private, of course, I treat her like a slut and she loves every minute of it.

Let's hear about your women. Your wife if you are a husband or your slut if you are a bull. If you are a woman, tell us about yourself.
My wife is a business women head of region distribution company. We are in Humberside and looking for a new bull