What is your slut like in "normal life"?

my wife is a CPA and is very professional in that part of her world.
outside of her professional life demure would describe her well.
she is quiet and almost shy until the ice is broken and then she slips into a comfort zone and then can become super slut.

As a teacher and bull, I see the different sides of many women: loving wife and mother at home, dedicated professional at work, and sexy slut with me. All women have some combination like that. Many suppress the sexual element until they meet the right man to bring their lust to the surface.

my wife Elena, knows this site and my publications, in everyday life she is a perfect mother, she loves cooking and she loves her work as a freelancer. she sometimes she happens to have some bulls in her studio who have fucked her but she always acts as if nothing ever happened. she dresses in an elegant way, sometimes sexy with a 15 cm high heel, short skirt, semi-transparent shirt without underwear and she goes to work like this but only rarely, other times she is a sober and discreet woman, other times she is very exhibitionist. but at least once a week she transforms, still today at 53, and becomes a sex-starved slut, an immense slut, always hungry for young studs with whom she has fun at the restaurant, in the car park or at the various known motels.
20200927_054847.jpg

My wife is corporate healthcare leader. She just turned 55 but looks 40 and fit. She is constantly getting hit on by EVERYONE! She is a true MILF/hot wife that absolutely looses her mind every single time we have sex. We had to explain early on to our kids (now grown) that mom and dad have a great sex life. She finds muscular, light skinned black men extremely sexy. I've hinted around that it would be a massive turn on to watch her with another man. She just can't pull the trigger due to traditional wedding vows (26 and counting). For now, we keep fantasizing....
If only she liked bwc too

my wife Elena, knows this site and my publications, in everyday life she is a perfect mother, she loves cooking and she loves her work as a freelancer. she sometimes she happens to have some bulls in her studio who have fucked her but she always acts as if nothing ever happened. she dresses in an elegant way, sometimes sexy with a 15 cm high heel, short skirt, semi-transparent shirt without underwear and she goes to work like this but only rarely, other times she is a sober and discreet woman, other times she is very exhibitionist. but at least once a week she transforms, still today at 53, and becomes a sex-starved slut, an immense slut, always hungry for young studs with whom she has fun at the restaurant, in the car park or at the various known motels.
View attachment 707983
Now that's hot

Reactions: Elene
Dear woman with a high sexual desire,

I like what you have to say. I normally do not refer to my wife as a slut because she doesn't like that term. She does really enjoy sex (also has a high sexual desire), especially with multiple lovers. And yet I used it myself in this thread. Seeing it over and over is changing my vocabulary. A healthy "normal" woman can have a high libido and really enjoy sex. It should be a positive, rewarded behavior. NOT something that makes women feel ashamed.

Terms like slut and whore do have a negative connotation. They can be fun when used by a couple in role play as long as the woman likes it. I have worked hard to make my wife feel that she is not judged for her sexuality. It has worked. The trust that has been built up over the years is key to success. I should not break that down by referring to her sexuality in a negative way unless she is open to it.

Man who appreciates women with a high sexual desire
I don't like the term slut either. I don't just do it with anyone. I do it with other men because I enjoy it, because I have a very high sex drive, and because my husband wants me to

Reactions: owlcuck
View attachment 707983
Your wife is gorgeous x

Reactions: Elene
I don't like the term slut either. I don't just do it with anyone. I do it with other men because I enjoy it, because I have a very high sex drive, and because my husband wants me to
on the other hand when women telling me what a naughty slut or whore i am,it makes me feel proud&happy(and yes it makes me horny also,lol)because i see that it gives pleasure&excitement to her or others also,and that,s what a slut must do,isn,t it?

Wives, mothers, professional women ... all "normal, respectable" women have their slutty sides. In private they can get so dirty while in public they maintain a respectable appearance. For example, my main slut now is the wife of a younger faculty member in my university department. They are glad to have me as their bull because they think it will give him an advantage with regard to promotions in the faculty ranks. Outwardly, the wife is a fine lady. She teaches elementary school and is loved and respected by students and parents alike. In private, of course, I treat her like a slut and she loves every minute of it.

Let's hear about your women. Your wife if you are a husband or your slut if you are a bull. If you are a woman, tell us about yourself.
My wife is a classy lady and a great mother that does a lot for her family while holding a high level job. I have heard at company parties some wonder if she has any fun. others we know by family or friends see a little bit more fun side to her. Well reserved in public always a lady never cursing a little shy and quite most of the time.

When the time is right she can flip a switch and turn into a very nasty naughty slut, with out much limits. By the way she doesn't mind the word slut and has a couple of other words that she loves to be called by the lucky man having her. The first time we played that switch was hit and i was in amassment how hot my wife looked fucking plus talking dirty.

Attachments

• DPP_0023 (Large).jpg
    DPP_0023 (Large).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 120
My wife is a classy lady and a great mother that does a lot for her family while holding a high level job. I have heard at company parties some wonder if she has any fun. others we know by family or friends see a little bit more fun side to her. Well reserved in public always a lady never cursing a little shy and quite most of the time.

When the time is right she can flip a switch and turn into a very nasty naughty slut, with out much limits. By the way she doesn't mind the word slut and has a couple of other words that she loves to be called by the lucky man having her. The first time we played that switch was hit and i was in amassment how hot my wife looked fucking plus talking dirty.
Basic instinct xxx.👍🏻

it,s my fav,women with a dirty mind,my ex is also a teacher and i had to choose her underwear for work,knowing it was turning me on like hell she was wearing stockings &high heels&anclestraps(heels minimum 6cm high)with halfcup bra or seethrough,she told me how she accidently showed her stockings or cleavage to students &other teachers,she ,s very populair at her school;she did it also when we went shopping,going out or visiting family,i could cum at this moment fantasizing how she shows off to men or students in front off me knowing they think she,s a slut easy to take but in fact she,s in control and let them do what she wants,she forced me to be wearing lingerie&heels for her fantasy and i love her still she introduced me to that
Damn so would love to be going down on her and eating some wet tasty pussy !!!! And suck on thise hot nopples