what its like first time watching wife fuck someone else?

Early 50s here....we do mfm with a guy we know about 3 times a month. We're normal has hell, not swingers all.
1st time... about 4 years ago, hot tub, drinking, end up naked, me, wife and him. Naked in hot tub has happened before.
Drunk we go into the house, we're all still naked, he does her over thr back of the couch. Took about 3 min, he leaves. Wife is like what dud she just do, she's crying, takes a shower, we go to bed. Lay there awake but don't say anything. She cried and apologized for 3 days. I had same...what did she do?...feelings.
The first time we had sex after that night she fucked the hell out if me. Great sex for a long time after.
He's a semi friend we'd invite to BBQ when we'd have a small gathering with others, he's the UPS guy at her office.
About 4 months later she tells me he talked to her at work, she'd been avoiding him. Her and I talk about it how it was a mistake and won't happen again.
We're planning another BBQ I said she should invite him, she's like no way. We're all adults, he's apologized(??), it's all good. She tells me he'll join us.
Similar to first time, us, 3 other cpls, 2 guys. Everyone's gone but us, another cpl and him. Wife and I cleaning up. Other cpl and him in hot tub. Wife and I join. Drinking the girls take tops off, has happened before. Soon we're all naked, has happened before, no big deal. Other couple leaves. He soon says he's gotta go, we all walk into the house naked. Wife throws on my button shirt leaving it unbuttoned. We're chatting awkwardly he starts to get hard, soon full hard, then I'm hard. He apologized for last time again, says he's gotta go. I say its all cool, he says thanks. We're drunk and in the kitchen. It gets real quiet, wife looks at me, looks at him, she suckes his dick for 15 seconds, she turns around he fucks her, whole thing is over in 4 min, he leaves. Wife crying and apologized over and over. She takes a shower. In bed, awkward and quiet. She says she's sorry, we snuggle. I end up fucking her 3 times.
Next bbq, same deal....friends leave, he's helping clean up, it's pretty quiet, we all know what's going on. In the living room she kisses me then kisses him, she's sucks his dick for a min, she climbs onto him. They go for maybe 10 min, he finishes and leaves. She takes a shower, gets into bed and we go at it.
Yea it's weird I feel jealous, her and I both have regrets, again we say not gonna happen again.
Same deal happend 2 more times but he'd stay and watch me do her. Next visit, just us and him for bbq, we all know....but didn't say anything....wife and I never discussed this at all only to say we'd not do it again.
This time we're all pretty relaxed in the hot tub. We go into the house, wife gulps down a shot of tequila, we visit in the kitchen, he gets hard, I do too. Wife kisses me whispered in my ear if its OK. We're all still naked. We go up to bedroom, some kissing they do the deed, he leaves. 20 min if that. She asks if she should shower saying we just got out of the hot tub. We never shower after hot tub befor bed. She says she's gonna wipe off....THAT was sexy and I was HARD. We f-ed 3 times then again in the morning.
Got to be a monthly thing.
I still feel weird, jealous, have strange thoughts but I'm so turned on. Wife says exact same. But we keep doing it.
We're conservative as hell, wife classy like you can belive, we don't smoke, don't swear, we can carry on a conversation, we don't have tattoos. When we do this it's like she's a totally different woman. She's a sex machine, we do her till we can't go any more and she's WAY into it. Next day she's back to normal.
First time, every time ... still it's like what the hell are we doing???

The first time I experienced my wife with another man was with my first wife. I moved to her state and her home after we got married. I knew she was a perverted freak long before I married her but she was trying to tone it down. She started keeping parties in the basement and almost always some the people at the party would start having sex. I first saw here kissing other girls, that turned me on and we had threesomes with girls, Then kissing other guys and that turned me on and I told her it did. Then one party I saw her taking a big one and it was no turning back for me.

Last edited:
What-was-your-best-unexpected-and-unplanned-experience-and-how-did-it-happen? That would've been the first time I shared my wife. But, it wasn't like a lot of the other stories you'll read here. As the husband, I didn't have a long held desire to share her, and we had never even discussed such a thing. It was as though lightning struck that night...

For years I had searched for whatever it might be that my shy wife might enjoy in terms of sex. She was painfully withdrawn about such things. No talk of fantasies or other such openness. But one night, much to my surprise and joy, she was loosened up enough to reveal herself to me. From the start of that moment to being shared only took a couple hours for my hotwife to appear.

It was a regular week night. Me, my buddy, and my petite wife had all been in the living room listening to music and casually talking over a few beers and more in the late '80's. In the course of our conversation, he told a story about how he was involved in a threesome years ago in college.

Later on that same evening, we went out to the hot tub. After a while, when he got out to get a drink and make a pit stop, she told me, "His story really turned me on." She was clearly loosened up, and I quickly responded with an approving "Mmmmmmmm!" In what seemed like only a matter of seconds, I was slipping my hard dick into her and quickly gave her a good filling.

By the time my buddy came back to the tub, she was already filled with my cum. He had barely sat down and I lifted her bottom up to where her pussy was in full view to him above the water and said, "Ok, I just got done. Now it's your turn." She, somewhat shocked, asked, "Are you sure? Are you sure you want to do this?" I said, "Absolutely!".

I had her balanced in my hands, floating in the water perpendicular to me with her pussy easily visible to me and my buddy. Her right arm was around my neck, my left hand under her shoulders, my right hand under the small of her back. He got down in the water, positioned his face between her spread legs, and started to eat her as I held her in place. I cautioned him about her just being filled with my cum, but he continued to tease her clit and maybe even savor a bit of my remnant. She was cooing her pleasure when he stood up, positioned his hips between her legs, and slid into her VERY ready and willing pussy.

He didn't last long, and when he took his seat again, we all sat there, in a sort of pleasurable shock about how exciting the last couple of minutes actually were. Within 5 minutes, she said, "I want to do that again", and went over to stand next to him in the tub and asked, "How long has it been since you had a blow job?" Almost before he could even respond, she was already sucking on him as she leaned over, got him just a little hard, and moved her ass to press against him and reached down between her legs to stuff him into her pussy. Sadly, he couldn't muster the erection, and our evening came to a close shortly after.

And that's how it started, and why for us, it took only a couple of hours, if even that, to start our hotwife life. Here's a pic of her delightful, delicious pussy taken several years after that fateful, hottt night.

JR

[The original post with pics of her pussy are here: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/thr...ience-and-how-did-it-happen.31935/post-564875 ]

Mixed feelings of being a little aroused getting a little erection followed by jealousy and butterflies in the stomach and nervousness and dizzy in the head followed by a feeling of incompetence, powerlessness with my penis getting completely soft but still having lots of precum flowing. The penis and the body does not lie in my opinion. Since the I also got complete ED after that psychological and emotional turning point. Not only it was the firdst time for me seeing her being fucked by another guy but it also was the first time they did it without a condom after several months they were already seeing each other frequently. It happened after his request, that she wanted it and I agreed with it. Whe I heared him cum in her my heart went crazy, my mind also!

Not much can be added here, but after 40 years of a straight marriage,I knew I wanted my wife to fuck another man. My wife is small bodied, attractive, and pretty like the girl next door. She was hit on a lot at parties and I loved it. Other men wanted what was mine, and I told her of my desires for her. A bit shocked, we talked for months---she ask how I could want this. My best explanation was I wanted her to experience life's greatest pleasure with other men. She finally warmed to the idea, and I fould a man we thought OK. A brief meeting for coffee with him and she was almost giddy, and was ready to adjourn too a motel. Now I was on fire, this was really going to happen, she would have a another cock in her today. At last in the room, they ask me to leave, and I waited down the hall. I couldn't wait too long and returned to the room. There was MY wife naked on her back with a naked man on his knees fucking her like a rabbit. He soon emptied his balls into a condum. That was the rule we agreed on but my wife was not finished. He had withdrawn from her and his cock was laying on to of her pussy. She was on fire, dry humping and playing with him, the rubber had come off and she was trying to put him in bareback---he was too soft, but she did fuck him for a few strokes before he slid out. This was the start of about a nine year experiment, and she would enjoy at least ten men a year. In time she had some who got to cum in her. It was a great time, but health issues. Looking back it is hard to believe all that happened. For some men it was all on the menu for them, she was their property for the moment. There was my sweet wife, with another man flowing out of her body. I laughed when she would complain the next day about her legs getting wet. I never quit wanting her fucked.

To me it was the hottest feeling ever. Once she became a Hotwife I thought I had won the lottery. Paragraph from that frist time watching her sucking and fucking another man

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. View attachment 806554View attachment 806556View attachment 806557She smiled and waved me in and the party started.
Feel sorry for men that never saw the love of their life fucking another man and getting fucked---Great pic of Elaine spread open. Nothing better than seeing her like this, rings on left hand wrapped around a big hard cock and helping him put it in her. Wonderful tits===========

Assuming she likes him, no, she wants him, it's an amazing experience to see your wife gone completely insane chasing her climax one after the other, She will totally focused on this guy inside her

Indeed wha makes a big diifference is that I and probably also other cucks think when she is on a date she is getting fucked, taken, possed inseminated by another man but that in fact she likes and wants it makes all the emotions much stronger and penetrative in your mind and soul. Seeing him lick her between her legs and that she then pulls him higher asking to come and then cum in her makes everything stonger. Also then seeing his semen flowing down her legs made me go crazy in my head