what its like first time watching wife fuck someone else?

My first experience was with a now ex (no that's not why we broke up). I started getting feelings that she was doing things behind my back. Finding suggestive evidence here and there. One day, off to work I went, or so she thought. I parked a few blocks away and waited to see what was going on. Didn't wait to long to see a guy show up. In time, they began fucking. I got so hard watching him pound her. I came twice as I watched him breed her. He left shortly afterwards. She went to take a shower. With a few hours left to kill, because I was at work. I sat hidden thinking about what I saw. She got a phone call and left to meet someone else. I couldn't watch because he lived in an apartment building

i making this story a bit shorter then what happen ,,,,,i have been a bull with other mens sweet hotwifes but this is the first time i shared my wife ...Several years ago my wife and I talked about a 3 some and after talking to several guys we met up with a guy several years younger and nicely hung , we met up at a bar upstate and had a few drinks , I asked my hot wife if she was into him and wanted to play with him back at our hotel she shook her head yes (my wife had not been with many guys when we first met ) ,and we headed back to our room , she wanted to get there first so no one would see two men going into our room and also put on a hot outfit she brought with her
She was getting ready when we walked in he started getting undressed as he did his cock popped out of his underwear, he was hard and had a nice looking cock
She came out of the bathroom and I laid her down on the bed , she had crouch less panties on and her sweet pussy was already soaking wet , I spread her legs apart and started eating her sweet pussy , he slipped his cock into her mouth and she licked and sucked him , I could see she was enjoying that cock , I got her on all fours and he knelt behind her , his cock was thick, I asked her if she was sure she wanted this , she said if I did , I told her no if you want him inside you its your choice , she shook her head yes , I spread her beautiful ass cheeks apart so he could slip inside her , she was soaking wet , he slid that cock slowly into her , I look at her eyes and could see be felt great inside her , I didnt know how Id feel seeing another guy pleasure her but when I saw her loving every stroke he made And her pussy gushing it turned me on , he was years younger and had been playing with other couples awhile but none of the ladies were as hot as my wife , he had stamina and could fuck for awhile without cumming , soon i had her lay on her back and I held her legs up so he could go deeper into her , he was panting And cumming over and over he leaned over and skipped his tongue into her mouth and they kissed while they both came together, the sheets were soaking wet ,ill go into more detail with the next story
Great enjoyment
No doubt every sexual pleasure enjoying human being would love fucking a friend or neighbor.
As a husband you were nice to let your wife fuck young stud to her liking and also you were on the scene all along participating in sharing pleasure.
Young stud enjoyed by fucking and cuming in her wet pussy in all angles and positions.
I bet your wife was thrilled with her experience with long hours of young cock fucking her in your presence for multiple orgasms.
My cock needed masturbation after reading your message and seeing the pictures. Nice going.

Great enjoyment
No doubt every sexual pleasure enjoying human being would love fucking a friend or neighbor.
As a husband you were nice to let your wife fuck young stud to her liking and also you were on the scene all along participating in sharing pleasure.
Young stud enjoyed by fucking and cuming in her wet pussy in all angles and positions.
I bet your wife was thrilled with her experience with long hours of young cock fucking her in your presence for multiple orgasms.
My cock needed masturbation after reading your message and seeing the pictures. Nice going.
I’m glad you enjoyed my story and my Hotwife pix enough to get you off

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
For some reason your message and pictures turned me on to become lustful instantly.
I shared it with my wife who strictly believes sex should be only between married couple.
Hopefully she will someday come around to enjoy to fuck others in my presence.
Tell her that’s good because we’re all married lol show her my pix and ask
What she thinks

Attachments

• 90CF7F4F-8133-4950-ACD9-846B793EAEB6.jpeg
    90CF7F4F-8133-4950-ACD9-846B793EAEB6.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 65AD31A3-550D-4BA9-BFC3-DED4D14949C0.jpeg
    65AD31A3-550D-4BA9-BFC3-DED4D14949C0.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: ORAL PARTNER
The first time I watched another man fuck my wife was with my first wife, Ruth. We were both in our early 20s and were friends with a couple who were into swinging. They invited us to attend a party with them but it took us months to pluck up the nerve to take them up on the offer.
We were both nervous as hell but everyone at the party was very friendly and soon put us at ease as the new couple and of course a few drinks helped with the nerves.
We got chatting to the couple (let's call them Steve and Polly - not their real names) hosting the party who were in their 40s and they asked us if we'd like to go up to one of the bedrooms and have some fun. I guess we must have both looked like bunnies in the headlights because they said not to worry, we could play with our own partners and then swap if we felt comfortable so we agreed.
To cut a very long story short, it was very exciting playing in front of another couple but inspite of that, due to nerves, I was struggling to keep an erection - we'd never played in front of anyone else before so I guess it must have been performance anxiety.
Seeing my plight, Polly suggested that we let Steve play with Ruth for a while. Well seeing Steve kissing my wife and playing with her tits and then hearing her moan as he went down on her cured my erection problems. Seeing that, Polly pushed me back on the bed and lowered herself into my now rock hard cock and her cunt felt amazing as she slowly rode me. As she was fucking me I looked across to see Steve between Ruth's open legs and I heard her gasp as he entered her. That was too much for me and I shot my load straight into Polly's cunt. I was a bit embarrassed to have cum so quickly but Polly wasn't phased at all, she took my cock in her mouth and a combination of youth and her skilful sucking soon had me hard again. She told me to take her from behind so we could watch our partners fuck and it was amazing to be fucking this sexy older woman while watching her husband was giving my wife a good hard fucking and hearing her loud moans as he slammed his cock into her.
When Steve eventually came in Ruth and he pulled out and I saw his cum leaking out of her cunt, that caused me to shoot my second load into Polly, fortunately not before she had cum herself.
After we'd all got our breathe back, the girls got us both hard again and we finished off by fucking our own partners.
Sliding into Ruth's hot cunt and feeling it slick with Steve's semen and knowing he'd just been inside my wife made it one of the most memorable fucks and it still turns me on thinking about it well over 40 years later.
Needless to say, we attended parties regularly after that and took turns hosting as well. We played with Steve and Polly many times as well as with the other couples including our friends who'd invited us that first time.
James

First time

We went to Nashville with a couple we had been friends with for years. Kind of suspected they were into lifestyle or something, they kept it pretty secret. Went to bar and drank all day. Later that night his wife was getting awfully close and personal with a guy at the bar. In which she said she was taking him back to the rented house to fuck him. My eyes were huge and mind was racing on what was happening. So fast forward a couple hours after more drinks and strip club. Friend said he was fucking something tonight. So after some text we all decided to go back to our house. Went into to house and could hear his wife and new friend fucking. So the 3 of us went to our room. We all jumped into bed, never being in this position there were a lot of nerves. We both started touching my wife, I quickly started to inch down to taste her wet pussy. It was wetter than ever. I ate her pussy while she stroked him. She flipped over for me to fuck her doggy style, while taking his huge cock in her mouth. I got up on my knees to start fucking her. I watched as she struggled to take him in her mouth. I only lasted a couple minutes before I erupted into her pussy at the sight if her sucking his dick. At this point I didn't know what to do, except go sit in chair and watch him take my wife. I watched as he fucked her for about an hour. Watching my wife's face was priceless. Then getting to watch him grunt and balls contract as he releases into my wife. I didn't know what to do next. I just watched my friend cum in my wife. I went up and watched both of our cum drip from her pussy. Without hesitation I dropped down to get a closer look. And naturally decided I needed a taste. I started to eat her once again, until her body was squirming and she started to squirt again. It was a night I will never forget. We had sex multiple times that night and into next morning.

Hi, I love your story, my wife like to fuck my friends while I secretly watch. I really turn me on my cock is so hard when I see her taking another guy big cock.
She already fuck all my friends she is so horny every time I ask my friend to come for beer she is so exiting. One time I go outside for cigarette and I watched them thru window as she suck his cock then she bend over her ass and he fuck her so hard she look at me thru window ad I was jerking my cock smoking cigarette. He came with a lot of cum in her pussy then she put down her short skirt and then I back from outside as nothing happen. She was seating opposite me with the legs spread out. Me and my friend were drinking beers ad keep talking. When he left she told me to clean her pussy, I was so happy liking his cum from her pussy. She said next weekend I will do the same with your other friend.

The best, the worst, the most exciting, the most terrifying, the most erotic (it caused me to spontaneously ejaculate without even touching my cock) the most nauseating experience of my entire life before or since. But it was like getting off the scariest roller coaster on the planet. My legs were wobbly, my head was spinning, my heart pounding, but by the time I made it to the exit, I was ready to get right back in line. And I have been ever since.

I found that the first event and each event that has followed has been the most exciting events of my entire life. She was reluctant to take another man with all of the extras, but after seeing her and the first selected man kiss, caress, and then the undressing and wild sex that always follows leaves me with not only an erection, but with an ache to cum myself as I watch my wife being fucked, wildly fucked by other men. The one's that turn me on the most are the ones that are turned-on and with a driving desire to fuck the wives of other men. My wife travels in her line of work, and she'll often call me and tell me she has been approached by other men, and that if everything clicks, she'll be fucked tonight. Later, she'll call me and tell me how good the guy was. I am constantly looking for and arranging for other men to fuck my beautiful wife, and in fact, if YOU are interested, drop me an email and we'll go from there. She is most responsive (she's 46 now) to older men because as she says, they really know how to make my pussy become flooded with anticipations and they know what they are doing. That is not to say a young guy in his early 20's does not have a chance with her. Her physical appearance leaves me drooling with desire. She turns heads every where she goes, and is consider a hot wife considering how she dresses and how she teases men on how receptive she is when it comes to being fucked. To me, she is the perfect wife...

I found that the first event and each event that has followed has been the most exciting events of my entire life. She was reluctant to take another man with all of the extras, but after seeing her and the first selected man kiss, caress, and then the undressing and wild sex that always follows leaves me with not only an erection, but with an ache to cum myself as I watch my wife being fucked, wildly fucked by other men. The one's that turn me on the most are the ones that are turned-on and with a driving desire to fuck the wives of other men. My wife travels in her line of work, and she'll often call me and tell me she has been approached by other men, and that if everything clicks, she'll be fucked tonight. Later, she'll call me and tell me how good the guy was. I am constantly looking for and arranging for other men to fuck my beautiful wife, and in fact, if YOU are interested, drop me an email and we'll go from there. She is most responsive (she's 46 now) to older men because as she says, they really know how to make my pussy become flooded with anticipations and they know what they are doing. That is not to say a young guy in his early 20's does not have a chance with her. Her physical appearance leaves me drooling with desire. She turns heads every where she goes, and is consider a hot wife considering how she dresses and how she teases men on how receptive she is when it comes to being fucked. To me, she is the perfect wife...
Hi so cool my wife and I do same, she fuck and tells me how i was or she let me watch her secretly while she fuck. then she shows me her ass in cum

Attachments

• my wife.jpg
    my wife.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 58
Hi, I love your story, my wife like to fuck my friends while I secretly watch. I really turn me on my cock is so hard when I see her taking another guy big cock.
She already fuck all my friends she is so horny every time I ask my friend to come for beer she is so exiting. One time I go outside for cigarette and I watched them thru window as she suck his cock then she bend over her ass and he fuck her so hard she look at me thru window ad I was jerking my cock smoking cigarette. He came with a lot of cum in her pussy then she put down her short skirt and then I back from outside as nothing happen. She was seating opposite me with the legs spread out. Me and my friend were drinking beers ad keep talking. When he left she told me to clean her pussy, I was so happy liking his cum from her pussy. She said next weekend I will do the same with your other friend.
So, uh, can we be friends? ;)

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
No other feelings come close .....the tingling in and around your dick as someone better than you puts there dick in your wife....she can't hide how better a fuck they are.....and you know its what she always wanted....and that all the times you fucked her.......she was dissatisfied and probably came thinking of other men's dicks.....PRICELESS ❤️

To me it was the hottest feeling ever. Once she became a Hotwife I thought I had won the lottery. Paragraph from that frist time watching her sucking and fucking another man

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. P-8A.JPGP-8C.jpgP-8E.jpgShe smiled and waved me in and the party started.

Attachments

• P-8B.JPG
    P-8B.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 34