what its like first time watching wife fuck someone else?

My husband's hands were shaking so bad with excitement, that he couldn't hold onto his beer. He had to set it down. (That's a first)
He's very good with photography, but at that moment he completely forgot how to work his camera. He was calling the camera all sorts of mean names. When he wasn't fumbling with the camera, he was dropping it on the ground. After about 30 minutes I had to remind hubby that he forgot to get undressed. (his face turned red, because he seriously forgot)

I had no choice but to confiscate his beloved Nikon camera. After that, he got the hang of things, and he took to it like a duck to water.
how did you like it?

If hubby was just going to sit on the sidelines, then I wouldn't have felt comfortable at all.
That can work later down the road, but when it's your first time, and you're feeling like a villain for
doing something you've been told is wrong, you need support, not an audience.
I get that. I know others have viewed it as license to let go, the decision is out of their hands, they have no guilt for indulging

If hubby was just going to sit on the sidelines, then I wouldn't have felt comfortable at all.
That can work later down the road, but when it's your first time, and you're feeling like a villain for
Thats so sweet to say!

would love to know how it is the first time? and any tips or ideas
It is an amazing very erotic experience, I asked my best mate to fuck my wife. I was in the bed with them and it was a excellent 3sum.
I even asked him to fuck her at his salon which they did over 30 times without me.
My wife would retell the experience to me as I wanted or we had sex. I'm getting excited as I write this.
They have both fucked in our bed without me and I love the thought of it. Thankfully she leaves his cum in the bed for me to find and get excited.

It is an amazing very erotic experience, I asked my best mate to fuck my wife. I was in the bed with them and it was a excellent 3sum.
I even asked him to fuck her at his salon which they did over 30 times without me.
My wife would retell the experience to me as I wanted or we had sex. I'm getting excited as I write this.
They have both fucked in our bed without me and I love the thought of it. Thankfully she leaves his cum in the bed for me to find and get excited.
You got a great wife

Very wise words! I think most women new to this would agree with you, unless they want to do it totally alone, or in a bedroom with the door open in the house (so hubby isn't always standing there).