What kind of bull you like? Younger guy, black guy, TS Bull? Or

Back when my wife was a hot wife. She liked her bulls young. She was in her mid 40's when she was having so much fun finding young men at Home Depot and Lowes. She has even met men in town and fucked in the back seats of cars. She said the younger men were more inclined to do everything she asked without question. And they could get it up again more quickly.

What kind of bull you like? Younger guy, black guy, TS Bull? Or
Or you don't care ?
What bull turns you on to see with your wife/girlfriend?
and for sure she like younger muscle guys . ( she 42/i 52)
i would like a younger and or black guy more - but at last it s her decision . and sometimes it s also depend on situation /mood / and his personality .

My wife liked them very young. Here she is with one of her young bulls. He was 20 yrs old and he would come to my home late at night when the neighborhood was quiet and have sex with my wife. Being so young he could go two times with no problem. I would see him to the door and then go to the room and fuck my wife. Her pussy was so slippery and wet with his cum.Hot young 20 yr old.PNG

We're not into cuckold, we do enjoy semi regular mfm with a guy we know. He is younger, 54 me, 52 her, he's 37. It's not his age, it's that he's a guy we like and get along with. I guess it all adds up, he is younger, he does have a big dick, he's not a bodybuilding hunk, he's a skinny nerd type. It's the whole deal that we enjoy. We do it at our place, we're comfy at home, we know what to expect and look forward to it. We did hookup with a stranger out of town once, the guy was what my wife described as HOT, cpl of years younger, well dressed, groomed and good looking. We went to his hotel room, it was fun but really just ok..probably because it was more awkward and scary than exciting. At out place with our friend it's fun, exciting and relaxing.
So it's not THE GUY.....it's the whole experience for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: petco
My wife liked them very young. Here she is with one of her young bulls. He was 20 yrs old and he would come to my home late at night when the neighborhood was quiet and have sex with my wife. Being so young he could go two times with no problem. I would see him to the door and then go to the room and fuck my wife. Her pussy was so slippery and wet with his cum.View attachment 844366
Similar thing for us, he visits about every other Fri around 7:30, usually leaves around 10:30 - 11. We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in the bedroom having sex so neighbors don't suspect. We take turns doing her, twice each always, sometimes he goes 3 or 4. She walks him to the door, they kiss goodbye, she says he always slides a finger into her pussy while they kiss. She comes back to bed and we try for another round. And yea she's slippery as fuck after.

Last edited: