What led you to this?

I was in the lifestyle as a single male meeting couples before Susan and I started dating. I don't drink, and didn't go to bars, so prospects were limited to work(which is a big no - no!) and girls at the gym. Susan and I started dating, and a few weeks later...started fucking, and it was the best pussy I'd ever had! We got serious, so I dropped out of the lifestyle. I told her about it, in case someone I had been playing with prior called the house and she heard them leave a message on the machine. She had never heard of it, thought it was kinda weird, but was ok with it and appreciated me telling her, and my reason why. I just didn't want it to be a deal breaker if she accidently found out about it on her own! We got married, and she would ask questions about it every so often. I always answered honestly, and did my best to portray the lifestyle in a good light. We were married 5 years when she said she would like to give it a try. She said she always found it extremely exciting to fuck strangers she met out clubbing, or any other place she met men who came on to her. I told her that her pussy was too good NOT to share with other men! We went to a titty bar in Myrtle Beach with her sister and her husband, and got hooked up with a group of guys who were there too. When we left the bar, we all went to a pancake house to eat, and Susan was sitting between me and one guy she had flirted with all night. It wasn't long until he had his fingers in her pussy under the table, and nobody was the wiser other than me! He made her cum rubbing her big clit! Went our separate ways and that was that. We had already placed an ad in Carolina Swinger magazine (this was before Al Gore invented the internet), and before long she got her first strange cock in her married pussy! She's had over 150 cocks in her since then, and still going strong.

I was in the lifestyle as a single male meeting couples before Susan and I started dating. I don't drink, and didn't go to bars, so prospects were limited to work(which is a big no - no!) and girls at the gym. Susan and I started dating, and a few weeks later...started fucking, and it was the best pussy I'd ever had! We got serious, so I dropped out of the lifestyle. I told her about it, in case someone I had been playing with prior called the house and she heard them leave a message on the machine. She had never heard of it, thought it was kinda weird, but was ok with it and appreciated me telling her, and my reason why. I just didn't want it to be a deal breaker if she accidently found out about it on her own! We got married, and she would ask questions about it every so often. I always answered honestly, and did my best to portray the lifestyle in a good light. We were married 5 years when she said she would like to give it a try. She said she always found it extremely exciting to fuck strangers she met out clubbing, or any other place she met men who came on to her. I told her that her pussy was too good NOT to share with other men! We went to a titty bar in Myrtle Beach with her sister and her husband, and got hooked up with a group of guys who were there too. When we left the bar, we all went to a pancake house to eat, and Susan was sitting between me and one guy she had flirted with all night. It wasn't long until he had his fingers in her pussy under the table, and nobody was the wiser other than me! He made her cum rubbing her big clit! Went our separate ways and that was that. We had already placed an ad in Carolina Swinger magazine (this was before Al Gore invented the internet), and before long she got her first strange cock in her married pussy! She's had over 150 cocks in her since then, and still going strong.
Excellent short but thorough read.

So my wife and I always joked about swinging. We lived in a sub-division were it was said to have a high population of swingers living in it. We were pretty sure the rumors were true as the folks down the street, two houses down to be exact, would have these parties every weekend at their home. The parties would start outdoors and some things could be seen from our front porch. We always found it funny because most nights we'd sit outside and have a few drinks on our front porch and we could hear the conversations as well. At some point, the owner's man cave style garage, which could fit three cars in it easily, would have the doors closed and the party would commence indoors. There were all kinds of couches, love seats and places one could use for having fun on. After a few hours the door would reopen and people would filter back outside slowly.

For us, while joking about it mostly. There were some serious conversations. We eventually talked about the lifestyle we wished to be a part of and what fit us the best and we settled on the HotWife/Vixen & Stag lifestyle. She said she had always wanted to try a MFM 3some which was what we started with. They we progressed to her playing while I watched and then her playing alone as well.

And here we are...