What now? Need advice.

Hi. New update... few day's ago she told me she did it with him. About 10 times last month in his second apartment. She told me one month later, with many details. I was out of my mind...she going out with her friends was a lie souch a heavy feelings... jealous, angry, sad... it got me horny too. Now she wants an open marrige and to continue to see him. Dont know what to think anymore. Please,help.
Hey Hotwife, its been 2 months since you reported that your wife was fucking her fwb 10X a month on a regular basis, wanted open marriage, and you were whining for help in a situation you created. So what happened? Did you figure it out that she is in charge of her own sex life and if you want to be involved its her rules? Or did she just leave?

My wife is a 35 years old blond, hot looking... We are 12 years togeather.
I always had fantasys about cuckold, wifeshare, public flashing. Few years ago I told her about it, and she said no way... But later I noticed that during sex she wants to talk obout it, in a way of dirty talk. But after sex, nothing more.
Later I started to visit sites like this one, and put her photos on, text with guy's...
Anyway, now she knows about it and she lets me take her photos and send it to other guy's.
Few weeks ago she said that we could start seeing other people, and that she knows that it would make me hard knowing that she is with somebody else. I said ok, but it has to be threesome, with me as cuckold. She said that that would be akward for her, but she is willing to have sex with somebody one on one. In that case i'm staying home.
The point is: I always wanted a threesome, and now I may have to go her way... I want to also participate in choosing a guy, but its likely she will do it. So it looks like we will have some "cheating wife" relation and I'm not sure how mutch I will be getting from it...
Any advice? Or someone who had the same thing?
Thanks!
I have had some of my wives call cuckie while I've got her impaled on my cock. Or I will chat while mouth fucking her....

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Hi. New update... few day's ago she told me she did it with him. About 10 times last month in his second apartment. She told me one month later, with many details. I was out of my mind...she going out with her friends was a lie souch a heavy feelings... jealous, angry, sad... it got me horny too. Now she wants an open marrige and to continue to see him. Dont know what to think anymore. Please,help.
You feel a bit jealous and angry but it's sort of what you wanted too. Maybe you're a bit angry with yourself about that too. That you got horny when you thought about it. Maybe you just need to let that go a little bit? She had a really good time with him and was probably just scared about saying it at first. Just let her know you are ok and keep the conversation open and she will be able to be more honest with you.