What now? Need advice.

My wife is a 35 years old blond, hot looking... We are 12 years togeather.
I always had fantasys about cuckold, wifeshare, public flashing. Few years ago I told her about it, and she said no way... But later I noticed that during sex she wants to talk obout it, in a way of dirty talk. But after sex, nothing more.
Later I started to visit sites like this one, and put her photos on, text with guy's...
Anyway, now she knows about it and she lets me take her photos and send it to other guy's.
Few weeks ago she said that we could start seeing other people, and that she knows that it would make me hard knowing that she is with somebody else. I said ok, but it has to be threesome, with me as cuckold. She said that that would be akward for her, but she is willing to have sex with somebody one on one. In that case i'm staying home.
The point is: I always wanted a threesome, and now I may have to go her way... I want to also participate in choosing a guy, but its likely she will do it. So it looks like we will have some "cheating wife" relation and I'm not sure how mutch I will be getting from it...
Any advice? Or someone who had the same thing?
Thanks!
If you need a big one msg me

I always had fantasys about cuckold, wifeshare, public flashing. Few years ago I told her about it, and she said no way... But later I noticed that during sex she wants to talk obout it, in a way of dirty talk. But after sex, nothing more.
Later I started to visit sites like this one, and put her photos on, text with guy's...
Anyway, now she knows about it and she lets me take her photos and send it to other guy's.
Few weeks ago she said that we could start seeing other people, and that she knows that it would make me hard knowing that she is with somebody else. I said ok, but it has to be threesome, with me as cuckold. She said that that would be akward for her, but she is willing to have sex with somebody one on one. In that case i'm staying home.
The point is: I always wanted a threesome, and now I may have to go her way... I want to also participate in choosing a guy, but its likely she will do it. So it looks like we will have some "cheating wife" relation and I'm not sure how mutch I will be getting from it...
Thanks!
Hide in the closet and watch

Thanks!
this just her opening position in this process. Talk with her about it while in pillow talk. Get her to tell a story of how it would go. This get her thinking and since she is telling you in her mind you are there somewhat. then go little steps to move her in the right direction/It has to be her idea all the way, just steer her where you hope to end up.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Thanks!
I personally believe you should be patient. She may want to see how she will react. She may be scared that she will let loose in a way that has never done in for you and she is afraid that you will judge her. With that said how about a medium ground. Have her arrange something go to a hotel bar and when she is been wanted and taken by her new friend you are patiently sipping your drinks waiting on her. You never know she may invite you upstairs or not and tell you all about it. But i believe you are at a great place

Ok. Now I have an update. She named the guy she wants to f... with. It is so that she f...ed this guy for 4 years befor me. I did not know about this! She said it has to be somebody who f...ed her before. And now this is the guy. And she text him: " do you want to fuck me?" He said: yes!
Than we had sex 2 times very passionate..
Now she fell a sleep.
Now its up to me to decide. I told her its better if its somebody we dont know. I dont know why,but she said its has to be somebody who did her before... What now?
I am going to be honest with you and i will try to be respectful. If indeed she texted him want to fuck me and he said yes this means you are very late to the party meaning she fucked him before that text message. This reply is conditioned on the fact that events played out as you stated them

The absolute most important factor here is that she START being unfaithful ASAP. Once she starts then she's going to want to keep going, especially since this is a guy she enjoys fucking, who she's comfortable with and is no threat. Things can go wrong when the first experience is a new guy and he's not very good or it's not a positive experience for some reason. He seems to want some pussy on the side and your wife is willing to give it to him. That's a perfect situation. She needs to be VERY careful not to get caught and screw up his marriage. If they're smart and careful about this she will be a hotwife in no time. Pretty quickly she will gain confidence and have normalized fucking around on you and that will drive her to seek other men. One last note, as for me, I believe it's critical to NOT USE a condom. She hasn't really fucked another guy until she's carrying his seed inside of her for a few days and she can bring that home to you and you will get your fist taste of her used pussy with remnants of cum inside. If you enjoy that then your threesomes will be much more fun for you because you can eat a fresh, full creampie from her. I LOVE Mr HW doing that!

Mrs Hotwife
So true. The sooner she gets fucked bareback the better, and you are able to prove your acceptance by cleaning her used pussy. Spon you will be involved and there to taste the fresh cream.

Reactions: Romey
IMO, let her do it her way. If you can handle the angst. Fair warning, it can be intense. Truth be told, being there doesn't always play out the way you have it scripted in your mind. Correction, it rarely, if ever, does! Enjoy the journey while you and she sort this out together!

Read through this site. Many guys do end up waiting for their wife to come home from a date, getting anxious, excited, even hard, thinking what they are doing, especially that first time. Another guy's cock will be in her eager mouth, soon she will be spreading her legs moaning as she feels her first new cock sliding into her sopping wet married pussy, no longer just for you, a greedy slut happily taking his hot seed to bring back to you. She still isn't home. They must be fucking again and again! Finally the key is in the door, she comes in, hair disheveled, kisses you with the taste of cock, lies next to you and tells you all about it... How long before you explode?
You captured things very well. This has been my experience for 40+ years. It never changes - I never get "used to it". I still get the full range of emotions from jealousy to anxiety to excitement to sometimes anger (when she stays out later than expected). I ride the emotional rollercoaster for the exact reasons you described. It's why I enjoy the LS and why it's worked for us through successful careers and raising a healthy family.

Thanks!
Two thoughts I have on the subject. From experience, a couple I know decided an open relationship. In fact the husband was the one who suggested it. Fast forward a couple years, they are not together any longer. She is cute and is offered many chances to fuck others and does quite often.
He on the other hand doesn't have have women running up to him waiting to get laid. He finally decided to end it but she did not want to stop.
So the relationship crashed.
Secondly, this hobby or LS is based on something that works for both people and is agreed upon by both. You need to be totally committed to each other so you can do others without fear of losing your partner. I dont agree on "just let her go ahead and do it alone". That isnt something that is agreeable to you both. I'm like you. I'm not a cuck. I'm a stag and want to watch her enjoy herself. I dont have to participate but I damn sure want to watch her enjoy that other cock and share in her enjoyment and orgasms. I'll sit quietly in a corner and not say a word but I'm going to share in making her happy. If your not involved in choosing people and she is just dating to please herself, you are screwed because she doesn't care about your feelings and you dont have a relationship.

Hi. New update... few day's ago she told me she did it with him. About 10 times last month in his second apartment. She told me one month later, with many details. I was out of my mind...she going out with her friends was a lie souch a heavy feelings... jealous, angry, sad... it got me horny too. Now she wants an open marrige and to continue to see him. Dont know what to think anymore. Please,help.

Hi. New update... few day's ago she told me she did it with him. About 10 times last month in his second apartment. She told me one month later, with many details. I was out of my mind...she going out with her friends was a lie souch a heavy feelings... jealous, angry, sad... it got me horny too. Now she wants an open marrige and to continue to see him. Dont know what to think anymore. Please,help.
No help needed. She’s going to do what she’s going to do. Now accept that you created this and enjoy. At least you now know when she’s not at home she’s still got a bed to sleep in. If not his, mine.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
There is another idea and I've done it a few time for the wife and hubby. Was instead of a threesome, the wife tells the hubby to get a chair and sit there to beat off all the way to having a steel cage on his junk and handcuffed but she is getting railed right in front of you

There is another idea and I've done it a few time for the wife and hubby. Was instead of a threesome, the wife tells the hubby to get a chair and sit there to beat off all the way to having a steel cage on his junk and handcuffed but she is getting railed right in front of you
I've only done that once. He got undressed expecting a threesome but she just pointed at a chair. He sat. He held out a condom and she tossed it back. Otherwise she ignored him until we'd finished and she saw he'd shot over himself and she threw him a tissue as she went past.