What now? Need advice.

My wife is a 35 years old blond, hot looking... We are 12 years togeather.
I always had fantasys about cuckold, wifeshare, public flashing. Few years ago I told her about it, and she said no way... But later I noticed that during sex she wants to talk obout it, in a way of dirty talk. But after sex, nothing more.
Later I started to visit sites like this one, and put her photos on, text with guy's...
Anyway, now she knows about it and she lets me take her photos and send it to other guy's.
Few weeks ago she said that we could start seeing other people, and that she knows that it would make me hard knowing that she is with somebody else. I said ok, but it has to be threesome, with me as cuckold. She said that that would be akward for her, but she is willing to have sex with somebody one on one. In that case i'm staying home.
The point is: I always wanted a threesome, and now I may have to go her way... I want to also participate in choosing a guy, but its likely she will do it. So it looks like we will have some "cheating wife" relation and I'm not sure how mutch I will be getting from it...
Any advice? Or someone who had the same thing?
Thanks!
i say let her do it on her terms. the only rule is she tells you about it so you get yours. it will also show you are not jealous, and want her to do it. it is about sharing her sexuality as a team. eventually she may let you be present. another thing would be after she does it a few times ask her to film some of it, or he films some of it for you. when she gives it to you ask her if you can watch it with her present while you beat off. she needs to see how hot it makes you. it will encourage similar behavior.

@Hotwife8682, don't make the mistake of transposing your fantasy on to her. in other words, when you open a can of worms, don't assume what you get is what you want (all the time). as others have said, you may actually enjoy it. in fact, she may (or not) invite you in at some point in the future, after she feels more comfortable. or, as you suspect, she has other fantasies. to be fair to her, don't treat her in a way that looks to satisfy only your desires. if you are both willing to be open as what she expects also and be willing to negotiate. what's the worst that can happen ... :)

I always had fantasys about cuckold, wifeshare, public flashing. Few years ago I told her about it, and she said no way... But later I noticed that during sex she wants to talk obout it, in a way of dirty talk. But after sex, nothing more.
Later I started to visit sites like this one, and put her photos on, text with guy's...
Anyway, now she knows about it and she lets me take her photos and send it to other guy's.
Few weeks ago she said that we could start seeing other people, and that she knows that it would make me hard knowing that she is with somebody else. I said ok, but it has to be threesome, with me as cuckold. She said that that would be akward for her, but she is willing to have sex with somebody one on one. In that case i'm staying home.
The point is: I always wanted a threesome, and now I may have to go her way... I want to also participate in choosing a guy, but its likely she will do it. So it looks like we will have some "cheating wife" relation and I'm not sure how mutch I will be getting from it...
Thanks!
I would go with it on her conditions. It's a foot in the door and may lead to what you have always wanted. I wouldn't mind being in your shoes. I may actually prefer starting on our journey by her 'cheating' with another man.

I would go with it on her conditions. It's a foot in the door and may lead to what you have always wanted. I wouldn't mind being in your shoes. I may actually prefer starting on our journey by her 'cheating' with another man.
Offer to stay in the other bedroom so you can eat your first creme pie from another man. Offer to suck her cock clean and suck his cum from her pussy then suck his cock hard again so he can fuck her a second time.

Thanks!
I have read all the advice so far. There are no rules. You are the one who initially brought up a spicy lifestyle wherein she is doing sexy stuff. You do not own your wife and if she chooses to now have sex with others you do not get to dictate the terms. If she wants to share the details that is her prerogative. If she wants to keep some things to herself, forever or just til she is comfortable, that’s her call. The good news is your wife was reluctant and now she is not. Don’t fuck this up by imposing your rules on her. Just say “ yes dear, thank you dear, have fun dear” and I guarantee you that before long you will be in the action. Also - who she ducks is her choice. What if the situation was flipped? Would you be happy if she said I want you to fuck others, but then she chose a fat, smelly, 67 yr old, whose hair was falling out? No. Attraction will be your friend in this journey. As she gets into it, then you have leverage to say “…it’s only fair that I get something out of this too.” Once she has crossed that slut line she will be inclined to go further and further. Just the way it is. So let go and enjoy the ride. Don’t listen to the guys who want you to govern your wife.

Ok. Now I have an update. She named the guy she wants to f... with. It is so that she f...ed this guy for 4 years befor me. I did not know about this! She said it has to be somebody who f...ed her before. And now this is the guy. And she text him: " do you want to fuck me?" He said: yes!
Than we had sex 2 times very passionate..
Now she fell a sleep.
Now its up to me to decide. I told her its better if its somebody we dont know. I dont know why,but she said its has to be somebody who did her before... What now?

Ok. Now I have an update. She named the guy she wants to f... with. It is so that she f...ed this guy for 4 years befor me. I did not know about this! She said it has to be somebody who f...ed her before. And now this is the guy. And she text him: " do you want to fuck me?" He said: yes!
Now she fell a sleep.
Now its up to me to decide. I told her its better if its somebody we dont know. I dont know why,but she said its has to be somebody who did her before... What now?
it's ultimately not up to you. if you want her to engage in play, then she has a say about who and when - as much as you do.

it's ultimately not up to you. if you want her to engage in play, then she has a say about who and when - as much as you do.
I get that you're worried about her wanting more than sex. but don't be blind to the fact that it may happen with someone she meets as a result of your new adventures.

Now she fell a sleep.
It's maybe because it's someone she feels comfortable with and who she knows she's attracted to, and I guess she must also think he was a good fuck. As long as they both know it's just about the sex and there aren't still feelings there then it could work well. But if she still has feelings for him it could make things more complicated x

She may be pushing you beyond your comfort zone on purpose. She might want you to say no because she doesn't want to do it and if you insist she will do it with someone that she knows will make you think twice. You need to communicate with her, ask her if this is indeed what she is doing.

I had similar experience with a girl from LA when I was living there. I was 22 at college and this wife was 33 and married for 10 years with a guy who's 42. He told her few years before that he wants to see her blacked but she said hell no. Later when guy was older and couldn't perform, she found me at the gym cause I was working at the gym for part time. I blackened her for around 6 years until I moved out of LA

Reactions: spin418
Read through this site. Many guys do end up waiting for their wife to come home from a date, getting anxious, excited, even hard, thinking what they are doing, especially that first time. Another guy's cock will be in her eager mouth, soon she will be spreading her legs moaning as she feels her first new cock sliding into her sopping wet married pussy, no longer just for you, a greedy slut happily taking his hot seed to bring back to you. She still isn't home. They must be fucking again and again! Finally the key is in the door, she comes in, hair disheveled, kisses you with the taste of cock, lies next to you and tells you all about it... How long before you explode?
As the wife, I was nervous about being with another man in front of my husband. I worried that I would do something that would upset him, like enjoying it. Women tend to think about sex with emotions and therefore don't want to upset the husband.

It took me years to come to the realization that I wasn't going to upset him and that it was okay to enjoy it both mentally and physically.

I now enjoy him watching me and or participating! I love it!

A lot can go wrong with a threesome. If you have reservations about the guy she has chosen, your feelings will only become intensified if you are there watching. If you are waiting, you can visualize it any way you prefer, and leave the stuff out that you don't want to envision. If you're there, it will change each of you. In that situation, if he is not accustomed to it, he may have difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection, or in reaching orgasm. You might also be surprised to find that when you are actually there, the feelings are different than you expected and it might not excite you. Or you might find yourself suddenly enraged, even if you think that is not a possibility. It is. Or you might feel slighted when she is getting into it with him and seems to forget you are even there.

One thing is certain: It will not play out like you have it scripted in your mind. If you're having difficulty with it now, it might be wise to hold off on making it a reality. But the starts and stops will likely cause your wife to be more reluctant. Or she might even say, "Too late! I'm not going to stop now!"

If he starts to fuck her regular, she may warm to the idea of you being present. Or she may not. My wife would never do it with me present. Hmmm...never say never though :D

Now she fell a sleep.
Now its up to me to decide. I told her its better
Now she fell a sleep.
Let’s back up. You wanted a 3sum with wife for 5 years. She said no. Then she said “…we can start having sex with others” and you said “3sum and I choose the guy.” She says no. She says one on one, she has already chosen the guy. And you think you have some say in this? She doesn’t need your permission to Dick whomever she pleases. You breached the fantasy and she just trumped it with her reality.