What particular scene is the most powerful for you when you think of your spouse cuckolding you?

I have watched my girlfriend being fucked by a number of different guys but I would love to see her being fucked by her former boyfriend. She said the overall relationship wasn't great but the sex was the best she ever had. He has a huge cock and knows how to use it. He always gave her orgasms.
My penis is very tiny and although foreplay is good she doesnt get stimulated by my tiny dick. She gets turned on just by the sight of a large flaccid penis and mine is babysized - she told me his soft dwarfs mine if I was fully erect.
She has asked him if he would be interested in some cuckold play with me just watching and he hasnt committed to it but hasnt rejected the idea either.
She also suggested to me that I should suck his cock. I have never done that before but my sph fetish finds it very enticing.

i think i will love the first time she will happily confesses she likes someone and kind of asks for permission

the first time she will prepare for dinner while she wants me to stay at home and be a good daddy
the first time she will ask me if she looks good
the first time she will have dinner and turn off her phone
the first time she will stay late and look excited back home
the first time she will say " i have a new boyfriend"
the first time she will stay overnight
the first time she will enjoy short holiday
the first time she will want me after him
the first time she will feel comfortable to meet together
the first time she will invite him at home for the night
the first time she will officialize with her girlfriends
the first time she will kiss, hold his hand, sat on his laps
the first time she feels so natural about relationship
the first time she ...

First time my current wife fucked another guy. She was apprehensive but once they started kissing and he pulled his shorts down, she made eye contact with me to make sure it was alright. Then she started sucking like a pro.
I currently ask her to suck me off pretending it one of her coworkers Matt from work. Once i had her say his name while we were fucking. I lasted 10 seconds but she seemed to get off on it. :)

For me, it’s seeing my wife lose control because of the big dick inside her that’s making her cum.

For years, my wife has tried to convince me that my cock size is fine and she doesn’t need “anything else”, but when she has a thick, long dildo inside her pussy she is another person. She cums really hard and literally says things like “I love it so much and it feels amazing” on the regular.

It’s these moments that make me want to watch and see how sexually explosive she can get.

Meeting at a restaurant or bar. The wife and I are waiting. The bull shows up and sits next to her. Over the course of drinks he get closer and closer to the wife. We get up to leave his arm is around her and I follow. All the people there notice.

Mine has to be...
My wife on all fours on another man's bed, I'm standing up ,fucking my wifes mouth as the other man is behind my wife fucking her.
Watching him gripping my wifes waist as he fucks her cunt hard.
Watching him looking down at my wife's cunt taking his rock hard bare cock,each one of his hard thrusts pushing her forward to meet my cock fucking her mouth.
Hearing him start to moan and groan , I stop fucking her mouth and just keep my cock fully in her mouth ,holding her back of her head to keep her impaled on my cock ,and just kept her there,her eyes closed as she accepts his baby making seed that's pumping up her cunt and flooding her cervix.

Fantasy image: seeing my wife making eye contact with him as her tongue touches his cock for the first time

Real image: when I turned and caught a glimpse of them standing in line together ordering something to drink and his hand was on her hip, precariously close to her ass
It's those subtle little things that are so powerful. My wife, her bull and myself were standing on our veranda watching a very heavy rainstorm. Suddenly a there was a loud clap of thunder and lightning which startled my wife. She instinctively jumped into his arms for security. This clearly sent me a message of who she felt the man was.

My hot 27yo wife having powerful orgasms on a much older white man's cock whilst she begs for him to impregnate her with his potent load, right in front of me, whilst still wearing her heels.
I would impale her on my BWC from behind. So you might see the look on her face as I go deeeeeeep. As my seed fills her

My wife got pretty tipsy at our wedding and showed some of our friends her tits and said had anyone gone in the bathroom with her, she would have fucked them she was so horny. It's been driving me wild ever since so I think about her going into the bathroom of the church in her wedding dress with another man, unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock, and sucking him - having him hit the back of her throat. Then having him stuff her pussy with that throbbing cock and fuck her hard. Finally have him bust inside her tight little pussy. Sometimes i think about it being a nice spitroast too. That's been my go-to fantasy for a while

For me one of my favourites is when I dropped her off at a pub to meet a guy who she then spent the afternoon and night in a hotel with. We pulled into the car park, waited and when his car arrived we got out I handed him her bag and then her hand. I said I hope you really enjoy yourselves. They then walked off into the pub his hand strayed down and touched her ass as they went through the door.

I drove home got a message a bit later with the room number and waited till the next morning when I drove over to the room to collect her.

After watching them kiss goodbye in the car park she got into the car with me and told me all about her adventure on the drive home. She was so happy and excited about it all and loved telling me all the naughty details it was quite a spectacular experience.

Reactions: ksldfmc and Watt
We visit adults only clothing optional resorts all over the southeast US. We hope to take her boyfriends along with us for a 3 day weekend where he would openly be my wife’s partner for the weekend. It will be clear to everyone that sees us nude at the pool why she needed to bring him along.
My wife and her man have actually done this to me. She walks arm and arm with him while I submissively walk behind them, sometimes on a leash for added humiliation. My micro penis is on full display alongside his huge manhood so people can instantly understand. I always hear a lot giggling and finger pointing from the women around us. As they lounge by the poolside I'm required to fetch them drinks and sit on the ground next to them to show others where my proper place is.

• Love
Reactions: Biguy916
I have a kind of flipside to the revenge fuck thing. I didnt have my sph fetish when it happened but when I think of it now it is supremely arousing.
A female friend had discovered her hubby was cheating on her. She called me up and wanted to go for a drink (she didnt say why but I did think it odd she was soloing with me) I didnt for a second think there was any hanky panky in it.
I totally fancied (Susan) but would never make a move on her if I was in a relationship at the time and did not expect it from her.
After a few drinks she finally told me what happened and why she called me out.
(we had been friends in the same social circle but not close so I thought it was an odd choice to pick me to be her shoulder to cry on instead of one of her female friends) She was all morose and weepy at first and I mostly just lent an ear rather than my (still bewildered) response. I was sympathetic but I did have a corner of my mind that was full of lust. Then the bomb dropped and almost knocked me out of my chair. She told me she wanted me to fuck her! She said her rat husband was away and we could go back to their house. ( she wanted to cheat in their bed)
My lust totally negated any reservations I had about going through with this.
We were very quick to get naked ( she was in a frantic rage-like frenzy to get her revenge) Then a second bomb dropped. She didnt calm down per se but I saw a look on her face I have seen many times before and she kind of mumbled a dejected/ disappointed oh as her eyes locked on to my very tiny dick ( it was semi aroused but still way smaller than your avg mans soft. ) We had sex despite her decreased ardour. She went from adrenalin fueled revenge lust to a resigned 'I'm going to do it anyway' semi angst/anger. She had no interest in foreplay and I was like a dildo that was a few sizes too small. I was horny as hell but she was a bit dry. I dont no whether she was relieved or disgusted or what when I came in about 10 seconds ( if that)
She wasnt impolite or mocking when she told me I had to go because her hubby was going to be home in the morning. She did give off a mixed vibe of emotions and one of them I felt was emanating from her was 'what had she done' I guess it was a very disappointing revenge.
I have disappointed women the same way with my tiny dicklet. I've had girls say :" why didn't you tell me you were so small" I would always go down on them to try and make up for my inability to fuck them. After the the first time with a girl there would never be a second date.

This is only a fantasy but It would be hot to have my wife start seeing another man and realize how much bigger and better he is in bed. My wife is so hot and out of my league and she realizes it was a mistake to marry me. I'm so tiny and effeminate and she trains me to be more like her maid. Of course I do whatever she wants in hopes that she wont leave me. But she starts seeing this new guy she met and realizes what it's like to be with a real man. He is superior to me in every way. He is big and athletic and good looking with a better education and makes much more money than me. Most importantly he is a far better lover and for the first time my wife has an orgasm, something I could never give her. He enjoys humiliating me and tells me he is going to take my wife away from me. Then one day my wife announces to me that she want's a divorce so she can marry her boyfriend. By this time she denies me sex except to clean her after she fucks him. I've been sleeping on the couch while they stay in the bedroom. I beg her not to leave me but know I can't compete with this superior alpha man and beg for a place in her life. She moves out of our the modest apartment and into his beautiful expensive house leaving me alone. Then I'm served with divorce papers. I don't want sign them but the grounds for divorce stated my inability to provide a satisfactory marital performance, which basically meant I was unable to satisfy my wife sexually. Apparently this was a legal grounds for divorce. Still I didn't want to lose her and told her I would do anything to stay in her life. If I contested the divorce it would mean bringing out very embarrassing and humiliating facts about my sexual inabilities and lack of manhood into the public arena. Finely my wife made a proposition that when she remarried that I could move in with them as there houseboy. This meant doing all their household chores, cooking, cleaning etc. and that I was to remain obedient to both of them and live a life totally controlled by them. I accepted the offer and they got married. While they were on their honeymoon I was given a list of projects and chores to be done before they came back home. I also had to agree to receive corporal punishments if my housework was not up to standards or if I broke any of the many strict rules I was given to live by. I was issued a small room across the hallway from their luxurious master bedroom where I could hear them make love every night. I was forbidden to enter the master bedroom except when called in to clean up my ex wife and him after they had sex and to do my general house chores. I guess this is my station in life to be practically a slave but I know I'm not man enough to get and keep a woman as my wife. This has been proven to me and I'm reminded of it every day now but I did manage to remain in my beautiful ex wife's life even if it's just in the capacity of her lowly houseboy. I can't blame her for choosing a man over a loser.