What particular scene is the most powerful for you when you think of your spouse cuckolding you?

What is your go-to fantasy when you think about your spouse freeing her sexuality with other men?

For me it is her returning home after fuck session with her bull, wearing transparent dress with no panties, visibly tired from orgasmic sex. It is mostly about aftercare process.

I undress her dress, take her to the tub and wash her, kissing her body at same time. I would take care of her reddish ass cheeks and massage them. I imagine she'd have had BDSM session. After shower i put lotion on her oil and massage backs, ass and legs. Then i would bring her comfy pajamas also bring her tea and dinner i made for her. She would ask me if i need a sexual relief to which i say no, explaining that she should rest. She feels sorry for me not getting a relief so she does handjob on me, telling how she loves me and how those guys she is fucking are nothing but her fucktoys. Seconds after i cum from handjob, my head buried in her tities!

The three of us met at the Harry Buffalo tavern after chatting online for awhile. He told us about himself and we told him about us some more.

We wanted to invite him home but we knew that wasnt how you are supposed to proceed so we booked a hotel room for him to play with us.
You just watch or did you help the mrs?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
The three of us met at the Harry Buffalo tavern after chatting online for awhile. He told us about himself and we told him about us some more.

We wanted to invite him home but we knew that wasnt how you are supposed to proceed so we booked a hotel room for him to play with us.
You should wait in the lobby while he is pounding her upstairs. Then she should invite you up to fick her sloppy seconds.

I think about her tying me up in tight bondage, teasing me as though we are going to play for the night but then she leaves me tied up and goes to fetch her bull.. they then return for the night but I am left tied up in the other room until the morning,

All of the firsts.

First time I realize she is actually interested in someone.
First time she agrees to a date.
First time she leaves the house to go see him.
First kiss, first touches below the belt, first penetration.
First time coming home looking satisfied and well-used.
First creampie and story time.

Hard to name just one... but I think my most frequent go-to masturbation session is reliving the memory of one of KK's "revenge fuck" sessions - this was before we were doing the "actual" hot wife thing, both of us were serial cheaters. KK was pissed at me, and went out "hunting" for me and my mistress. She didn't catch us, instead ended up at a local club, and got herself well and thoroughly fucked. I got home before she did.

I knew she had been out and gotten herself fucked. I still stroke and cum to the memories of that night.

I have a kind of flipside to the revenge fuck thing. I didnt have my sph fetish when it happened but when I think of it now it is supremely arousing.
A female friend had discovered her hubby was cheating on her. She called me up and wanted to go for a drink (she didnt say why but I did think it odd she was soloing with me) I didnt for a second think there was any hanky panky in it.
I totally fancied (Susan) but would never make a move on her if I was in a relationship at the time and did not expect it from her.
After a few drinks she finally told me what happened and why she called me out.
(we had been friends in the same social circle but not close so I thought it was an odd choice to pick me to be her shoulder to cry on instead of one of her female friends) She was all morose and weepy at first and I mostly just lent an ear rather than my (still bewildered) response. I was sympathetic but I did have a corner of my mind that was full of lust. Then the bomb dropped and almost knocked me out of my chair. She told me she wanted me to fuck her! She said her rat husband was away and we could go back to their house. ( she wanted to cheat in their bed)
My lust totally negated any reservations I had about going through with this.
We were very quick to get naked ( she was in a frantic rage-like frenzy to get her revenge) Then a second bomb dropped. She didnt calm down per se but I saw a look on her face I have seen many times before and she kind of mumbled a dejected/ disappointed oh as her eyes locked on to my very tiny dick ( it was semi aroused but still way smaller than your avg mans soft. ) We had sex despite her decreased ardour. She went from adrenalin fueled revenge lust to a resigned 'I'm going to do it anyway' semi angst/anger. She had no interest in foreplay and I was like a dildo that was a few sizes too small. I was horny as hell but she was a bit dry. I dont no whether she was relieved or disgusted or what when I came in about 10 seconds ( if that)
She wasnt impolite or mocking when she told me I had to go because her hubby was going to be home in the morning. She did give off a mixed vibe of emotions and one of them I felt was emanating from her was 'what had she done' I guess it was a very disappointing revenge.

We visit adults only clothing optional resorts all over the southeast US. We hope to take her boyfriends along with us for a 3 day weekend where he would openly be my wife’s partner for the weekend. It will be clear to everyone that sees us nude at the pool why she needed to bring him along.

All of the firsts.

First time I realize she is actually interested in someone.
First time she agrees to a date.
First time she leaves the house to go see him.
First kiss, first touches below the belt, first penetration.
First time coming home looking satisfied and well-used.
First creampie and story time.
First overnight
First orgasm on him
First time bareback
First time she tells him she loves him
First time she gets sloppy about taking her birth Control