Aftercare fantasy

For me, one of the hottest fantasies involving cuckolding is aftercare of my fiancee.
She left for some fun with very short skirt, lacy thongs and a bra.
She returns with no underwear and with visibly messy hair. I ask her why she has no underwear, to which she responds "He took it as a trophy."
She then removes her dress and sits in bathtub i made for her. I massage and wash her beautiful backs, neck, legs and admiring her beautiful olive skin. Then we kiss and caress each others faces and i tell her how hot and confident she looks. She looks at me and assures me that i am okay with this lifestyle. She then admits that she feels wrong for enjoying "way doo much" and wonders if it will damage my masculinity. I assure her that she needs to be treated like a Queen and that it makes me happy that she can express her sexuality freely. I continue to wash and massage her when she turns and whispers to my ear: "So your Queen and his...slut?" To which nod a yes. She touches my cock, giving a slow handjob saying erotically: "You are the best husband i could have. I love you"