What Should I Do?

Ling

Female
From
MO, US
Feb 23, 2022
Kansas City, MO, USA
I have always tried to keep the wild side of my lifestyle kinda secret to those in my everyday life. Outside of my husband, who's also a swinger, no-one in my immediate family knows I am somewhat os a slut. I reluctantly posted a picture on this site of me clothed. I didn't think a clothed picture would hurt. Less than a week later one of my sons friends, 23 years old approached me. He is on this site. He didn't tell my son but he is very interested in fucking me. I worry it's a line that if I cross it everyone will know my slutty secret. I am somewhat sure I would be the first person he has been with. How should I go forward? If I didn't know him I would have no problems but I know him. We all know how young men keep secrets (sarcasm) so want to go forward cautiously.

I need advise?

What does your husband say? If you want to check this a bit, maybe he should approach your son’s friend. Your son’s friend probably won’t be expecting that and it might put a bit of fear into him.

Reactions: btweets
When I get horny I am weak. I would be telling an untruth if I told you I haven't thought about fucking him.
Talk to him, see if he is going to keep it too himself, he may well like it to be a regular thing and a win for both of you, he would definitely not talk about it then 😁

• Love
Reactions: Ling
I have always tried to keep the wild side of my lifestyle kinda secret to those in my everyday life. Outside of my husband, who's also a swinger, no-one in my immediate family knows I am somewhat os a slut. I reluctantly posted a picture on this site of me clothed. I didn't think a clothed picture would hurt. Less than a week later one of my sons friends, 23 years old approached me. He is on this site. He didn't tell my son but he is very interested in fucking me. I worry it's a line that if I cross it everyone will know my slutty secret. I am somewhat sure I would be the first person he has been with. How should I go forward? If I didn't know him I would have no problems but I know him. We all know how young men keep secrets (sarcasm) so want to go forward cautiously.

I need advise?
Yes it should be ok to start fucking him. But you need to tell him to never say a word to your son.

Whatever you choose is a possible pitfall, so let him fuck you and gain is trust the bond might keep him loyal, plus he might be a great shag...win win.

Reactions: Ling
23 year old, you've got yourself a possible lifetime devotee who you and your husband can train to give you maximum pleasure, most young guys want to fuck their friends mum but at 23 you are hardly cradle snatching as he’s not a young teenager. Make him want you so badly that he won’t dare risk speaking of it to anyone else.

Why not give him that blowjob start up to wet his appetite for more, make it the best blowjob you’ve ever given a cock and why not include you’re husband at the same time as seeing a woman taking two cocks together in her mouth until they both cum is as erotic as it can get.

You and your husband both watch him though as at 23 he‘s going to be tech savvy enough to video record the entire event so make certain it’s done under conditions you control and that he’s naked with his clothes in another room or in a wardrobe.

Got to say it and you may not like it but some sons want their friends to fuck their mums and want to fuck them themselves for the pure sensuality of the act so be careful or if in doubt don’t have anything to do with him. Good Luck and I hope you get to enjoy him💦

If you are worried about your son or others knowing then that’s dangerous, young people can talk, he’s your sons friend, while that may be exciting if you dint want your son, his friends and their parents knowing this probably isn’t a good idea. However if you don’t care, go for it.
Yes, his parents were another thought. We don't know them well but we are acquainted.

Whatever you choose is a possible pitfall, so let him fuck you and gain is trust the bond might keep him loyal, plus he might be a great shag...win win.
Hubby and i discussed that if he's going to look for an older woman maybe it's better to be me than just some older woman he meets. He wouldn't be put on display as a young boyfriend. Also my hubby pointed out that with what I teach him he will be a better lover when he does meet a woman his age.

I need advise?
I guess since your son's friend is on this site, he might be reading this thread.

Reactions: wormwood