What tastes better? Clean or dirty pussy

Barry watching her pulsing, shaking, quivering and begging for more and more of his big cock is what would change her and your life for ever
And if they are fucking like Cathy here, even the chance to lick his cock and her anus as they fuck. Just imagine that anus you see in the air puckering as she has a huge orgasm.

Barry she needs lots of cock, trust me I know as I'm only 2 years older than her, and I want cock hourly, big cock
Beautiful women want, need and deserve big cocks. It is your job to see that she gets as much as she needs and to show her you are Ok with it be cleaning her cum filled cunt.

Reactions: Barry79
If you want to keep her make sure she gets all the cock she needs, or someone else will, that for sure
I won't stop her, and I wouldn't mind if she would had sex with more guys or different guys than her current lover. In fact, I think it can be a good thing as her current lover asked her to let her pubic hair grow and she now has a full bush, which I don't like at all, so if she would meet someone new I hope she would shave again!

I won't stop her, and I wouldn't mind if she would had sex with more guys or different guys than her current lover. In fact, I think it can be a good thing as her current lover asked her to let her pubic hair grow and she now has a full bush, which I don't like at all, so if she would meet someone new I hope she would shave again!
you need to find her another guy to fuck, a guy with a bigger cock than his so she forgets him, by her growing her pubes again for him is his and her way of saying to you that her pussy is his property, if you let this go she will leave you soon for him, as you can see he controls her now

you need to find her another guy to fuck, a guy with a bigger cock than his so she forgets him, by her growing her pubes again for him is his and her way of saying to you that her pussy is his property, if you let this go she will leave you soon for him, as you can see he controls her now
I guess it's part of marking his 'property' and she likes to please him even though she knows I don't like it. As he is her steady lover already for a couple of years I don't think she will leave me for him, according to her he is just a good fuck but she never could have a relationship with him.

do you agree Barry
Don't know, never did this. I've fantasized about eating her pussy while she is being fucked doggystyle, her lover's balls slapping in my face, her lover releasing a huge load in her pussy and after her takes his cock out, she will sit on my mouth so I can clean all of it. For me that's the most cuckold thought.

I guess it's part of marking his 'property' and she likes to please him even though she knows I don't like it. As he is her steady lover already for a couple of years I don't think she will leave me for him, according to her he is just a good fuck but she never could have a relationship with him.
Barry she is telling you what she thinks you want to here, she is becoming his, she doing what he wants, not caring what her husband wants, that's why a verity of cock always works better in these situations

Don't know, never did this. I've fantasized about eating her pussy while she is being fucked doggystyle, her lover's balls slapping in my face, her lover releasing a huge load in her pussy and after her takes his cock out, she will sit on my mouth so I can clean all of it. For me that's the most cuckold thought.
try sucking his balls as he shoots his load into her, may be put a finger up her ass and feel his big cock fucking her

Last edited:
Reactions: Bowlerlb
Barry she is telling you what she thinks you want to here, she is becoming his, she doing what he wants, not caring what her husband wants, that's why a verity of cock always works better in these situations
In a strange way I kinda like it that she doesn't care what I want, that she does something to please him even though she knows I don't like it. It's weird but even though I don't like it, for me it enforces that cuckold feeling... And I know it makes her lover even more horny. She's willing to do that for him because he's so good in bed.