What tastes better? Clean or dirty pussy

In a strange way I kinda like it that she doesn't care what I want, that she does something to please him even though she knows I don't like it. It's weird but even though I don't like it, for me it enforces that cuckold feeling... And I know it makes her lover even more horny. She's willing to do that for him because he's so good in bed.
as long as you know where this is heading I guess and are happy for him to take her off you eventually, do you and her have kids??

how often does she give you sex
Sex for us is mainly me performing oral sex on her, including but not limited to cleaning up creampies, and she gives me a handjob every now and then. I don't have intercourse with her and that's ideal for me as a cucold. She gets intercourse from her lover and I get orgasms from her handjobs.

Sex for us is mainly me performing oral sex on her, including but not limited to cleaning up creampies, and she gives me a handjob every now and then. I don't have intercourse with her and that's ideal for me as a cucold. She gets intercourse from her lover and I get orgasms from her handjobs.

so you really don't mind her using you for just oral, you love eating his cum, she loves him cumming inside her, in exchange for allowing her to fuck him when ever she wants you get the odd hand job, is he married

Reactions: Barry79
so you really don't mind her using you for just oral, you love eating his cum, she loves him cumming inside her, in exchange for allowing her to fuck him when ever she wants you get the odd hand job, is he married
I think that's a quite good summary of my situation. No, her lover isn't married.

if i'm reading things right he will have a wife of his own soon, yours
I don't think so. He is good for fucking but not the type of man she wants to spend the rest of her life with. I know my wife appreciates me and the freedom I give her to have sex with others. I also know she prefers my oral skills.

For us, this works. I want to be cuckolded, so I get what I want, and she wants to have good sex with someone who is not her husband, and she gets what she wants.

I know, I only get handjobs - no intercourse, no blowjobs. I get to clean up her creampies, of which I don't really enjoy the taste. And her pussy is hairy, definitely not for my pleasure. But all these things: getting only handjob, cleaning up creampies, her hairy pussy because her lover likes that - they all enforce my cuckold feeling.

For me, dirty pussy tastes best. She bathes in the morning before she leaves, and then when she gets home in the afternoon, her pussy is the most fragrant and delicious. Of course, I like it best when her lover squirted into her pussy or on her hairy pubic mon.

33010417.jpg

Reactions: Sergey723