What tattoo to get?

SazzleB

Jul 23, 2018
Hi Guys,
I need some advice for a tattoo.

What permanent tattoo should I get that shows i’m a hot wife without saying it and where should it go? Looking for something unusual not QoS.

Also want to get a temporary one for when I go on holiday, this can be more outrageous?

Thanks guys

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulWife
My ex was much bigger than my husband. Husband suggested getting two thin lines tattooed above my pussy. One to indicate how deep my ex could get, the other how deep he could get. I thought it was a fun idea though I'm not a big fan of tattoos.

Reactions: Kev627
There are all sorts of "Queen of Spades" jewelry designs. Necklaces if you're bold, rings, anklets (very sexy) etc. With those, you can change the design after you get bored with the one you currently wear. Tattoos are NEVER being changed out, and when you get bored with it....or even embarrassed about it when you're circumstances change....then you will be very unhappy. Just go with the body jewelry....trust me on this. You're a hottie...keep yourself that way and keep your body art options open to that which may be replaced easily.

Mrs

Last edited:
I worked with a woman who had her last name (husbands last name) tattooed on her foot (and generally wore an anklet too). Always wondered if it had to do with their lifestyle, or if it was just a gesture of her commitment.

Not yet I was thinking of doing if as a Christmas present for my husband
you should definitely get the spades tattoo to show respect to the black man. And you know that you are a BBC slut and belong to blacks so show it off. And black dick only IS hot. Especially married to a white guy. He knows his place and it will turn him on and you know it will turn you on showing him the tats. Cuckolding him with tats saying yeah were married but black men are superior in ever way over whites and married he comes second

I'm getting 2 queen of spades tattoos and black cock only on my pussy. Having a white husband and only fucking black guys, helps to advertise :)
Slut queen that is so beutiful you getting tattoos to show that your submissive to black males and that you will only have BBC in you and that your significant other is only allowed to watch and be your cleanup bitch absolutely beutiful sexy